Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Fairy Tail OC Request art halp

Dakcka

Hiya. I've done this request a couple times but it seems like nobody really wants to do it xD I'll try again one time, cause it wouldn't kill me to try again, would it? I have a few Fairy Tail OC's to request, whether or not you want to do one or all of them is up to you. (Hopefully it's not NONE of them, but hey whatever you want) I will copy paste the next bit from my last post. Halp pls cause my brain hurts from imagining them so much and anime creators can only get me so far. Obviously as it's a request I won't pay you, but I'd pay you in love ;u; 

1. I don't want to describe anything about them over here, as I don't want them to be stolen, so if you do take the request could you PM me? 

2. If you want to hear about his backstory or stuff when taking the request, feel free! 

3. I'd need a full-body image of them, whether or not you want to do a background or make it transparent matters not to me. 

Thanks to whoever decides to take this request (if someone does) and if not, well that stinks. ;_; Thanks in advance!