ChaosKitt

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was already a member but lost my account

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Pure curiosity

Hey diddly, I'm Chaos Kitten, but you can call me CK, Kitt, Osias, or any variation of those. I'm a huge fangirl, pretty heckin gay, and like making friends, so please say hi! I like to draw too, and while I am about to do commissions, I might do a final request. Might. I'll post some art later, but you can find my art on Instagram @unrealisict.osias or on amino which is Osias Dreemurr.

Edited by ChaosKitt
  • Brohoof 3

Hello CK, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  ;) 

• Brohoof 2

Hello ChaosKitt and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. :)

Thank you all so much @Rikifive, @GrimGrimoire, @Kenshiro, @Totally Lyra, and @Fluttershy Friend!! It's a pleasure to meet you all!

@BlueBrony thank you so much for welcoming me! And Amino is an app for different fandoms/communities. The main Amino app has all communities in it, but if you look up Equestria Amino you can join just the MLP community. It's a lot of fun and you should join!

• Brohoof 3