The Equestrian Brony

Are you related to anyone famous?

Sadly I can't trace my family tree properly as my Grandad was adopted without paperwork etc and he won't tell anyone his birth mother's name.

My other Grandad came from a wealthy family but again, don't know any history due to lack of information.

A classmate of mine at university has a famous actor, who is her uncle. I can't remember his name, but he played the villian in the Spiderman 2 film. Once she told me I instantly saw the resemblance! 

I am a distant nephew or something like that of Dennis DeYoung, lead singer of Styx

My dad's side of the family were distant cousins to Kaiser Wilhem II

My father's side of the family is kin to either the Hatfields or McCoys, my grandmother wasn't sure which one but our family base had it roots close to them 

No, not that anyone knows of anyway, but my family isn't very good of keeping track of itself (the amount of family members that we've lost contact with is absurd) so it is possible, though unlikely.

I have no idea. There's probably someone there, but I don't know who.

No. I'm not related with any famous person, I think. I tried to find if I'm related with someone by my surname (Triano), but I don't know how. 

My cousin hosts pretty (or hosted idk if it still airs) pretty popular tv show in Finland don't know if it airs abroad but I guess it does :)

Badges

Yes, I'm Micheal Jackson's estranged half-daughter. That's where I inherited all of this pizzaz.

Badges

Francis Scott Key (the guy who wrote The Star-Spangled Banner) is my great-something uncle once removed or something like that.

My cousin is Gary Belcher who used to play in the NRL (Rugby League) for the Canberra Raiders and played for Australia and Queensland in representative games.

Badges

The only claim I have is that my Uncle Elmer Hyatt helped to create the very first KFC bucket.

That's it.  End of list.  :muffins:

Badges

All I know is that one of my great-grandparents was part of a political group of sorts that directly helped our last king when he was being exiled. But this was all I was told. I'm a descendant of normal people folk and I'm not related to anyone famous. My half-brother is related to two sport champions though.