Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A new paradise (Private with The Cerbus)

MickeyAdaptus

Nameless nodded, but instead of going towards the entrance, he went little deeper into the cave and after few second, he came out levitating what looked like a stone spear. He took his now broken cape, pulled the hood over his head, and moved the spear under the intact part of the cape, hiding the glow of his magic. He then sneaked towards the entrance until he was close enough to see what was happening outside, still hiding in the shadows of the cave.

• Brohoof 1

Outside the cave stood a green earth pony stallion.

But the weird thing was he had no mane or tail, and he also didn't seem to have a cutie mark.

The stallion seemed to be talking to himself, looking the opposite way of the cave.

But what he was saying was hard to hear, only some words like *carefree* and *kazroth* could be heard, it almost seemed like he was talking in another language.

(edited)

Nameless listened for a short while, but came to conclusion that he couldn't hear too well from the cave so he made his way back inside.When he reached Jack, he whispered to him "Green pony, no mane or tail, speaks to himself, something about 'kazroth' or something, does it sound familiar?"

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Jack was thinking for a moment.

"I don't know him then since you 2 were the only ponies I have seen before, but the word kazroth? I am not sure, I did hear it somewhere once but I don't remember to wether its a name or its a word in an another language. I might be able to find out what that word means, I have an old journal where I keep most of my history and information in."

He used his magic and out of nowhere a small journal appeared.

"I am going to see what I can find, but it is going to take a while and we must be careful right now, who knows who that pony is.. I rather not take any chances. Especially since everybody on your planet must have seen the crash happening from the sky."

"I really hope your friend comes back soon, something just doesn't feel right about this cave.."

"Take your time." Nameless seemed rather calm, "Well, this cave is in the Evefree forest after all, This forest is the place where all the monsters of Equestria live free." "But if something lives in this cave, I'm positive that I can stop it, or at least get us out of here." "And He isn't really my friend, in fact, this was first time I saw him, but since he went flying, it shouldn't take too long for him to get back." 

• Brohoof 1

Jack nodded to him as he went further looking for information.

After a few minutes, he found something.

"I found the word, but this is where things are becoming strange, this word comes from the Raukan language. But that must mean that pony you saw outside knows a language from outside this planet? But sadly I can't gather much from it, there is only a short explanation wich refers to *Guardian of the Night* and *Walker of dreams*. But I have no idea what this could even mean, perhaps a metaphor or a riddle? I only know bits and pieces from the Raukan language but not a whole lot.."

Jack sighed.

"Sound like Luna." "She is one of the rulers Equestria." "She controls the moon and dreams are her realm." Nameless explained "She also became Nightmare moon, corrupted self that wanted an eternal night" "Her sister, Celestia, controls the Sun."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Jack was at a loss for words

"Control the moon and the sun? They must be really strong if they can move massive things in space like that... I guess the moon and the sun in this part of space don't orbit their own? Who knows..."

Suddenly a loud thud could be heard outside

Jack looked at the entrance with a fast rotation of the head.

"Could that be him? Or is it that weird pony you saw outside? The sound sounded a bit like the landing of metal/hard material, but I am not sure, it could have been anything."

"I will try to come with you this time, I may not be able to walk but I can still try to move on one leg."

He limped over to the entrance of the cave, not being able to sneak, he looked for a second and a small smile spread across his face.

"He has returned!" he whispered.

"But i dont see that other pony anywhere!"

Edited by Mickey Adaptus

(edited)

Nameless squinted his eyes a little bit. But before he could react it any way another pony flew through the forest roof, It was TC-308. 

He looked at the pony that had arrived earlier. Two metal cables with split, sharp ends came out of the latter TC's sides, moving almost like tentacles. "Changeling." He blinked slowly, "You have three seconds to remove your disguise and leave."

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

The changeling quickly changed, not wanting to risk a fight and high-tailed it out of there.

"It was a shape shifter? You don't see that a lot, and from what you called him. that must have been a changeling."

Jack looked around, then looked at TC.

"Hey, did you see a green earth pony somewhere around before you returned here? He had no mane or tail, at least from what nameless told me."

"Actually, changelings are not too rare here." Nameless pointed out. TC-308 shook his head "No, I did not see anypony, only you two and that bug" His wings and the cables went back in his body, "But that sounds like an odd pony"  "Is there anything else I missed?"

• Brohoof 1

"N-no, nothing really further happened.."

He looked around the area, having a grim look on his face.

"Did you see anyone coming our way? To our signal?" Jack said quickly trying to change the subject.

(edited)

"They did not send anyone from Ponyville, meaning that if somepony is coming, they are most likely sent from Canterot." "Probably royal guard" TC-308 explained, "But there was ponies looking at the forest and talking about it, so it is noticed, since it woke up so many ponies." "So all we can do is wait. If not for their possible arrival, then at least until morning, Forest is too dangerous at night to walk through"

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Jack cursed silently.

"You are right, let's wait until morning, but if they are tomorrow still not there I rather move towards Ponyville, this all just doesn't feel right."

He limped back into the cave, and he sat down. Staring at the ground for a while.

'All this waiting is going to get us all killed.. But there is no other way, and how did one of these ponies know Raukan? They have never met life outside their before, something is wrong here..' He thought.

"Here, this is what you missed" Nameless gave his notebook to TC, showing the pages he had written down what Jack had told.

"Let's just stay inside the cave, I'll seal off the rest of the cave so if anything lives in there, they can't get us." Nameless then walked little deeper into the cave, and soon blue light was seen and weird sound heard. After the light and sound disappeared, he soon came back. "Done"

• Brohoof 1

"Nice work, if anything would try to engage us now they can only do it from the front entrance."

"It might be best if you 2 get some sleep."

He looked at TC

"Tough I am not sure if necessary require sleep, but just in case. I will stand guard for tonight, don't worry."

"Aright, if that's fine with you." Nameless walked again little deeper into the cave, he laid down next to the wall he had created.

"I do not require sleep, but sleeping does give me energy." "I will take rest, but I will be aware of what is happening around me." TC laid down, in oddly natural way, and closed his eyes, but his ears kept moving, listening at the surroundings. 

It was in the morning when Jack woke up, he felt a weird feeling in his right leg.

"What is that- WHAT IN THE BLOODY BLAZES?!"

he tried to grip his right leg but quickly pulled it, it felt really hot.

'My leg feels like it just got a 3rd degree burn 20 times over! But... wait a second..."

he moved tried to move his right leg, and to his surprise, it worked.

'it just... Fixed itself?! It is almost like it just welded itself together out of nothing.. But how? Nothing could have gone inside unless.'

He looked at the red mark on his arm

'This is insane, I knew it could do some things to my mind and body, but weld bones together? this is all just wrong...'

He buried his head in his hands.

Nameless came out from the back "That is little odd yes, but whatever 'it' is, healing injuries sounds useful to me." "Where's TC-308?" From outside, came what sounded like yelping of a dog and then TC walked in, one of the metal cables out with timber stuck in the sharp end, he started pulling it off. "Your leg seems to be working again, anyway, how was your nigh?"

Jack looked surprised at TC.

"What attacked you? Was it one of those timber wolves? I didn't really expect they were literally made out of wood"

He then looked worried

"That would be useful, but the matter of the fact is that I possess no such healing abilities, I never have, it just happened this morning, and where it was first broken now feels like it just melted together, it's steaming hot."

"But I have to say it wasn't really that bad of a night, at least now I am with others, instead of being alone. Just tried to avoid sleeping, danger can lurk in every corner."

He then looked outside.

"We should get a move on, the bright side is that I can walk again so if we hurry we can make it to Ponyville today hopefully. You guys ok with this plan?"

"Yes Timberwolfs, and yes they are made of wood, and they can't die, they just go to pieces and then build themselves back up with time." TC got the timber out of the cable and he pulled the cable back in. "Melted together. Odd" "But yeah, I think too that we should start moving already, there is no any roads near by, so we have to go through the growth." TC nodded and looked at Jack, "This forest is dark even when it is day, so look where you step."

"Don't worry I can see very well in the dark, my eyes are nocturnal during all the darkness."

The group went trough the thick vines and trees of the everfree forest.

They were walking for around 30 minutes suddenly something could be heard.

"Did you guys hear that? Hold on ill check out it."

Jack sneaked trough the vegetation and saw a weird large creature looking around for prey.

He came back to the others.

"There is a big creature over there, it as a big tail with some sort of big needle at the end, big wings and also some similar features to that of a cat."

"Should we engage it?" he asked with caution

The ponies looked at each other "Description sounds like manticore" "There's no point to engage, let's let it be, there is no point to bother it." "I think that too, we should fight only if it attacks us first, and bothering it would most likely to cause the said attack." "We are not its prey, so until it is angry for something, it shouldn't attack"

• Brohoof 1

"Alright, we need to stay quiet, I wouldn't be surprised if it has pretty good hearing."

He then made a mention with his head.

"Follow my lead, I can guide us past him."

Jack whispered as he tried to sneak past the Manticore.

The ponies followed Jack, they both had met Manticores before but they didn't say anything. Both of them kept their ears open so they would

hear if manticore was to notice them and was to choose to engage.