Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A new paradise (Private with The Cerbus)

MickeyAdaptus

"Yes, I saw that, and that was entertaining." Giggle. One pony-length away, in front of Jack, small part of the fog started to collect together and solidified in the form of beautiful, light blue mare.
The mare had a wide mocking smile on her face, "I find your threatening almost cute, maybe you should make words into actions" 

• Brohoof 1

"Yesssssssss..... Slaughter......."

As Jack ignored the voice in his head, he looked at the mare, he had a glare in his eyes, yet his instincts were at an impasse.

He took a deep breath and sighed.

"I am sorry but I see no reason to fight you now. I fight for the survival of my brethren."

"As much as I can't stand your enjoyment of others misery, It doesn't give me a reason to hurt you."

"Kill........."

Mare looked almost disappointed "Reason to hurt me? don't make me laugh." She looked at Jack with her empty eyes for a second and suddenly dashed towards him, stopping just in front of his face, staring right in to his eyes, "You can't hurt me, but I know you want to....Jack"

• Brohoof 1

Jack's eyes winded at the sudden movement the mare made towards him.

At the mentioning of his name, something clicked inside him, a sudden feeling that was boiling up to his very core.

"You are half right, I can't hurt you physically, but you have no presence in the warp, you are like a soul that wanders this plane of existence."

"That is something you might have wanted to overlook, he will tug at your soul, and drag it straight into his gaze." he said with a cold undertone in his voice.

All friendliness had been replaced by an emotionless glare.

"You can't escape fate."

"YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FATE."

Jack's personality had been shoved away and instead had taken place by another host.

His once blue eyes now got the same golden glow that had been seen in one of the attacking creatures.

An evil grin on his face as the mark on his arm was spreading outlines all over his body.

"Consume....."

came from his lips with a very distorted undertone in it.

Mare smiled before turning into fog again. "Interesting, maybe you'll be more entertaining than I first thought." Her voice was again without a clear source  "You can get out through the first tunnel on the right" as she finished, the fog started to slowly fade away.

• Brohoof 1

"You won't have to wait long, the coming storm shall amuse us all...."

A howling laughter could be heard echoing trough every corner of the tunnel.

Jack's body suddenly took a violent twist, all the previous and mysterious effects he just had a few min ago vanished like they were never there.

He collapsed on the ground.

'It took control of my body, this means he must spreading into my body further and further... Damn it!!'

He stood up, taking a look at his surroundings, but the mare was nowhere to be found, same goes for the fog.

'Who was she? And how did she know my name? I don't know what to think anymore, ever since I came to this planet things have taken a massive turn..'

He then followed the direction the mare had given him, walking through the tunnels once again.

After a few hours, he came outside, the sunlight shining on his face.

'Coming storm... Is he referring to an invasion? Or perhaps it could be something deeper, whatever it is, this might be the end for everyone on this planet... I have to do something.

Tough all the after effects had been driven away, there were still indicators, his entire skin and fur were a little paler and under his eyes, there was a very small tint of black outlines.

He kept walking until he found the waiting spot, the edge of the everfree forest.

(edited)

Nameless and TC-308 were waiting for Jack close by. TC was showing one of his cables to nameless and explaining something when they spotted Jack. "There you are." "We were not sure if you could find your way out." "What happened in there, you look...pale"

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

"It is .. nothing.

"I met some sort of spirit down there, at least I think it was. It was a mare but she had no body, she formed out of mist, I have no idea why she confronted me like that, But it didn't feel right."

He was looking out in the distance.

"I think we should be close by now, we might as well get a move on."

"Spirit and fog?" "So She came to bother you in there" Nameless sighed.. "She doesn't have a reason to bother anybody, she just does it to get entertainment to her boring existence." He explained, his tone made it clear that he didn't like the mare. 

• Brohoof 1

Jack looked surprised.

"You know her? From what I saw, even tough she didn't attack me she does enjoy the torment of others, wich is the first on the road to corruption."

As the group headed towards Ponyville, explosions and loud bangs could be heard coming from there.

'That doesn't sound good...'

As they got a good view of the village, Jack suddenly froze at what he was witnessing.

"WHAT?! WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?!"

At ponyville, there was a battle going on between the ponies and creatures wich looked a lot similar to Jack himself.

They all had white fur and some were wearing armour that was equipped around the chest.

War cries could be heard as they advanced against the Royal guard with Rune crafted swords and Firearms that seemed to fire off magic from the barrels.

"Advance! Let nothing stop you brethren!"

The order seemed to come from a female one who was wearing a robe, decorated with all sorts of symbols and ancient gems.

And an ancient looking spear in her hands.

She was surrounded by 4 males who seemed to be wearing strange looking helmets that covered their entire head, green eyes were imprinted on the face part wich acted as visors.

Physic blast were fired all over the place as the Royal guard was giving it their all, desperately trying to defend their position, but were having trouble when the other side came charging in their ranks, their warriors moving with an insane speed and agility. 

(edited)

"She's already corrupt..." When Nameless and TC-308 saw Ponyville, they were surprised,"Well...Didn't expect to see this." "I do not know what to say." Behind them, the mare from earlier appeared and walked next to them, "Whoa" she didn't say anything else, but from her expression one could tell that she was enjoying what she saw.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Jack clenched his fist.

"An entire war host... Kayleth aid us..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Iythronel, 3 other targets outside the village sighed, 2 of them are inhabitants, but the 3rd one is an eldritch child.

The leader looked at her honour guard for a second.

"Dispose of them, we cannot have any interference until our objective is complete."

"Of course Warseer, it will be done"

One of the honour guard members sprinted towards the group at a fast speed.

He then shot a psychic blast, energy crackling from his hand.

Jack managed to create a magic ward before the energy made impact with the group.

He grabbed a sword from one of the dead Eldritch bodies and then ran toward his enemy, intending to slash him apart.

As he striked, his opponent easily blocked it with his own sword, the 2 started attacking each other with fury blows, both swords clashing frequently.

While Jack was giving it his all, the enemy seemed to have the upper hand, managing to counter or dodge every single attack that sent towards him.

After 15 blows, his opponent saw an opening, and performed a roundhouse spin kick, hitting jack in the ribs with his agile movement.

As he was preparing for the finishing blow, Jack a magical blast, aiming straight for his head, yet the enemy sliced trough blast like it was nothing, his blade crackling with energy.

"You embody your curse like it is a gift child, you disgrace your bloodline with your performance." his opponent taunted towards him.

"TRAITOR!!" Jack roared as he tried to stab his enemy with all his power.

But to his horror his opponent used his magic to increase his speed, slashing jack's blade out of his hand.

Yet he was not done, he made a whirling slash with his blade, intending on cutting him in 2.

Jack tried to dodge it, but he was just slow and the blade cut open his right shoulder, he cried out from the pain.

"I have walked the path of the warrior for a thousand years, your attempt at killing me is futile."

He then shot another physic blast like the one he did before, Jack only had a fraction of a second to put up a ward, but because of his low running stamina, the ward shattered as he was hit by the attack.

His fur was full of burn marks and he lay broken on the ground, his body was not durable enough to sustain the impact properly, but still enough to keep him alive.

TC-308 was first to stand forward, he looked at the attacker, "Your existence makes me angry, let me fix that." cables started coming out of his sides, but it didn't end there. The cables started to come out of his neck, hoofs and even head, until he was just a pile of these cables. Sharp ends of the cables, too many to count, launched towards the attacker.

• Brohoof 1

His opponent stared at his opponent, watching the amazing spectacle at what TC was doing.

When countless of sharp cables started flying towards him at great speeds, he jumped a few meters back and then took his fighting stance waiting for the impact to come.

A few seconds before the impact he used his magic, creating an illusion styled trick that created 5 copies of himself, all standing still like statues, yet the energy signals all seemed to feel the same, making it very hard to see wich was the real one.

5 of the cables went trough the first one, the first target just vanished, the cables followed in patterns, each pair trying take out an individual target.

The enemy then noticed its moving pattern and decided to take it to the next stage by multiplying its numbers, creating now 10 targets.

It started to look like a cat and mouse game almost, but as 7 targets already vanished, only 3 remained.

"That was an interesting trick Xeno, but it is time I end this." all 3 copies talked at the same time.

The opponent then slashed his sword trough the air, the runes on the sword started glowing with light.

As his other 2 copies mirrored his movement, it created a big shockwave all around him, creating a small sized crater around him while cables were blown back from the force.

When the smoke cleared he stood in the middle of the crater, a small platform still there from where he stood earlier, but the 2 copies were gone.

He took once again a fighting stance, waiting for his opponent to expose an attack.

"Mistakes noted" TC remarked, now he would attack all targets at once in similar situation. He attacked again, but this time, attack was targeted to a wider area, and before he attacked, Nameless raised wall behind the opponent with his Alchemy.

• Brohoof 1

The warrior stood still, waiting for TC to make another attack, but he suddenly noticed a Wall being raised behind him.

But at the same time, the Cables were coming towards him in a different pattern.

The opponent knew he would no chance in dodging this combined attack, he used his magic to envelop his entire body in a blue glow, while at the same time holding his sword in a blocking manner, hoping to stop some of the cables from impacting him.

But to his surprise when the cables impacted some of them managed to penetrate trough his magical protection, stabbing deep into his armour.

In order to reduce the damage of the next incoming barrage, he made a whirlwind slash in the air, knocking some of the cables from its path while the upper and lower ones still managed to stab him.

When the attack was completed, the enemy stood in the same spot, but his armour had suffered a large amount of damage on the spots where the cables had penetrated, even strong enough to drive straight trough the magical protection that had been cast.

He was about to perform an attack until he heard his leader speak.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That will be enough for now! The vision is nearing its course!"

The voice could be heard across the entire battlefield, all the Eldritch warriors retreated towards their leader.

"That was not bad for a primitive" TC's opponent remarked before retreating towards his brethren.

All the warriors created a protective shield around Iythronel as she cast a massive spell, teleporting all of the Eldritch warriors away.

Ponyville had suffered considerable damage after the attack, tough not too much luckily.

Jack still lay on the ground, barely conscious, but enough to see the battle coming to an end.

Tough he looked very hurt, his open wound still leaking blood.

TC-308 started to retract the countless cables back in. Nameless walked to Jack and started wrapping his cape over the wound, "Could it be possible for you to try to use that self-healing of yours?" TC walked next to them, now looking like pony again, "There is things I would like you to explain, but that can wait until you are able."

• Brohoof 1

Jack groaned for a second, trying to stay awake.

"I can't because those healing abilities were not mine..."

"I can tell anything you want to know, but please get me somewhere where there are no other bystanders or witnesses besides us."

(edited)

The ponies looked at each other and after some alchemy, they were levitating jack again with help of layer of ground. towards an empty shack close by "I have to wonder why Princesses didn't send Discord." "True, He probably could have been able to defeat the whole army with snap of his fingers."

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

"I do not know who Discord is, but I don't think it would have been that easy, those attackers were no fools, they must have been using methods

to counter magical influences, their armour is not just for physical protection, but also from mental and magical protection."

"And I guess I owe you all some answers, ask me anything and I will try to answer it as best I can."

"Discord is being with power so great that he can control the reality itself."  Nameless explained "But that aside.." "What is this curse that you have?" "And do you happen to know what 'The Vision' is?" "And you didn't know about this attack?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"At this point, you both deserve to know, even if it's going to have consequences when I am going to tell this."

"But yes, in a way I am cursed, when I was 6 years old there was a very ancient curse put on me. But it's hard to call it a curse when you know what It can all do, in reality

a demon is inside my body, it feeds off my mind and pain like a parasite, in other words, while I live I am slowly giving birth to a terrifying entity."

"But things have gotten worse, ever since I came to this planet its power and activity have skyrocketed, it used to limit things to Constant nightmares and corruption, but now it is manifesting itself in this reality, creating physical bodies of thoughts, able to murder and kill anything that lives. This still remains a mystery to me how this is possible."

"And about the vision, I don't know a lot about the vision itself, but what I do know is that members of my race have the potential to look into the future, tough its not as accurate as it may sound, those visions are filled with vagueness and a lot of mystery, only the strongest psykers are able to use this power properly, but even then it is clouded with doubt."

"About the attack, I expected hordes of demons to attack ponyville perhaps, but members of my own race? That is something I would have never expected, they would have never even considered attacking innocent civilisations..."

He sighed.

"But during the battle, i heard them mention the name *Iythronel*. Among the Eldritch race, she is known as an outcast, She did not agree with the actions of our leaders, wich ended up with her walking a different path, starting an own war host wich has gained her a massive number of followers. And the reason she attacked, the only reason I could think of is her vision told her that Ponykind is an interfering path and will bring doom to all. Her followers wouldn't even doubt her for a second since when it comes to us Eldritch, we can be very arrogant and true to our kin's visions and prophecy's."

Edited by Mickey Adaptus

Nameless wrote down Jacks words, TC-looked thoughtful. "I do not really know what to say." "How about this...demon, is there an another way to us to know when you are you and when you are that....demon, besides the probable change in behavior." Meanwhile Nameless stopped writing, and was now looking at a small window of the shack they were in. The window looked almost frosty.

• Brohoof 1

"I only know a certain amount about how it is noticeable, those who have seen it happen can really know the best what it looks like"

"But from what I know the demon can do many things, but when it comes to the possession... it does not fully become me, atleast not in terms of spirit, it does take control over the body, it throws my mind into a subconscious state of torment. Yet for some reason when I regain control I can remember what it has done and what happened, almost like it wants me to know.."

"But once it does the possession the changes are really easy to spot, the demon may be subtle and deceptive, but when it comes to the possession it does not care about masking its presense, rather it seems to announce its presense to evryone."

"As you may have seen this red mark on my arm, it is infact a indicator of my curse, when the demon uses its powers or when i enter a state of rage, the mark starts glowing with a deep vein red, but when i am possessed it starts making strange patterns all over my arm."

"My eyes are blue in nature, but those among our kind who are infected or possessed get a slight change in their appearance, no matter their eye colour, it changes into a dark yellow/gold like colour. But when the demon will possess me it can act in many ways, either it will act like a wild beast, having itself a very animal like movement, or it will act like a sentient being and start causing havoc and corruption among everything around him."

Jack then looked at them with a state of worry in his face.

"I do not know how long i have, but eventually it will gain full control of my body, and it will manifest itself completely into this reality, once it happens, there will be no doubt that he will drag this entire planet into doom, using every living thing here as a blood sacrifice, giving him more and more strength. He draws strength from the opposite realm of this one, where all those terrifying powers and demons are giving birth from our emotions and thoughts.." he said grimly.

TC-308 nodded "Fate of the Equestria is not that simple, but if something can defeat power of four princesses, Elements of Harmony and Discord, that is fate and I am not scared of fate" Nameless stayed quiet, he had returned writing down what Jack was telling. 

• Brohoof 1