Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A new paradise (Private with The Cerbus)

MickeyAdaptus

"Indeed, my scouts have already been wandering ahead. And they have located an enemy encampment."

"This is going to require the art of stealth and shadows. Wich will be our advantage." the male said.

"Oh? And who happens to lead that encampment.?" she asked back.

"A warlord named Drachzar, he is incredibly strong, and without a doubt, ruthless, murdering his servants is perhaps one of his real enjoyments, besides murdering his enemies that is. But his weakness is his need for a battle, all we have do is exploit that weakness, and we can turn the tides without much effort."

And then what do you suggest we do? Trick him into attacking somewhere?" Arlayna asked

"Straight into our own brethren's war host, that is going to buy us time, and perhaps even preserve lives of the inhabitants."

(edited)

"Or we can kill him? With poison-gas, or even acid-gas, if he's immune to poison." "Or if he likes to eat and you can sneak, poison or acid could go in that way." Pony said, with rather flippant voice, "He is made from flesh and bones after all, isn't he?"

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Oh yes he is, but just trying to kill him won't work much if he has an entire army with him, we try anything that makes use noticeable and we can expect a army of 3000 or more to overrun us in no time."

"We can always try the methods you mentioned, but it might be smarter to make use of his war mongering personality, it will buy us time, perhaps even make a few loose ends on both our enemies sides." the male said with a smug voice.

Edited by Mickey Adaptus

"We could lead him and some, if not all of his army somewhere that is tight." "Then, when they would be all in the same place, we could just kill them all with one gas-cloud." "But you do you." Pony remarked, sounding almost uninterested.

• Brohoof 1

"I am afraid that it wouldn't be possible to wipe out his entire army with poison attacks, it would only work on their soldiers, but they also are known to favor the use of demon engines. Not to mention that not his entire army is in the same area, they simply send out the rest via warp portals, it is they how they reach behind enemy lines without suffering a lot of casualties." he replied back

"But enough chit chat for now, we have a plan to carry out." he said as he and Arlayna moved towards their target.

(edited)

"And this, is why I don't fight" Pony said without saying anything else, he only had his usual emotionless expression on his face. He pulled hood back over his head hiding his face again. He then muttered something to himself.  

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

As they where moving, a massive strike force was moving past them, heading towards the direction of Ponyville.

"Would you look at that, they are finally massing an attack, it took them long enough, but it will give us an easier time while they break the imcompetent army of the so called Royal guard." the male said as he scanned the area.

"We should let the patrol pass, we don't want to attract any unnessecary attention." Arlayna said as thousans of Valtrek's armies armed to the teeth with firearms and melee weapons where moving trough the forest like an pack of animals. Demon engines where stroding trough the forest as trees broke down from their sheer strenght.

(edited)

"At last we agree on something" the pony commented "Royal guard is incompetent." "But your friends don't know everything they are going against, Certain someone...or actually something, is going to have fun if they attack Canterlot." "Also they are going through highly booby trapped area of the forest, explosives, and very deadly poisons and acids." He said coldly. 

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

"I could hardly calm them friends, considering they have murdered out so many species over the galaxy. But to make it even more ironic this entire planet is in a full scale war between 3 factions, one of them happend to be our own kind wich we just so happend to have betrayed, isn't it funny how the 2 major factions are going to rip eachothers troaths out while the 3rd one is actually playing it smart?"

"But sadly those traps of them won't be lasting forever, and considering how careless Valtrek is with his own servants, i can assume they will just be mowing in soldiers into those traps until they are gone, and then they still have enough to overwelm everyone. Tricking and manipulating Valtrek's forces is child's play, but trying to defend a certain location from them? They will be bleeding your numbers dry while they will gain the upperhand the longer time progresses, if your friends had actually dediced to took the time and study their enemie's tactics they would have gained an advange, but i can't say i am surprised that not a single one of them even bothered, Ignorant is bliss on this planet." The male said with amusement.

"Ignorance, Your kind really like to throw that word around, don't you." "But it's you that is ignorant." "I never said we would win, it will be struggle to those who survive, if there is any." "But I promise you, that not single living soul of your species will make it out of this planet if we go down." The pony sounded now slightly amused "That happens when someone who can't be destroyed and who has unimaginable power, starts quest for revenge." "And did I mention the army of souls that will fight until time itself ends?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

he chuckled

"That sounds interesting, but here is the question, how much will that power be worth in the end? And more importantly, will it be enough? Knowing your enemy is a lot better than just engaging and blindly assuming you have the advantage, perhaps that is the reason why we use the word *ignorant* so much? Someone as yourself should know that better than anyone, perhaps that explains why you are not a fighter."

Arlayna just rolled his eyes.

"To keep it simple, if the prophecy is true after all, then we can safely assume we won't be able to defeat it. The physics of this realm are vastly different and don't generate the same energies and life forces that our ancient enemy does, none of us can challenge its power, that is all you need to know pretty much." she said.

"That depends tough, our friend might just be able to have a decent plan, murder the entire population of this planet and replace it with those never ending warriors, problem solved, that will get rid of all the primitives." the male joked, clearly enjoying the conversation he is having.

Edited by Mickey Adaptus

(edited)

"It doesn't matter if it's worth it, It doesn't care, it just wants to kill." "Its host pony is actually just limiting it because of his morals." "And it would be happy to add every living pony to its army, but it's not that simple." "And to keep it simple to you, we can't be sure if it, even is from this world, or this whole reality in that matter." Pony grinned "And don't you talk about knowing my enemy, why do you think all my enemies are dead, without me fighting them even for a second?"

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

"Because they were weak, that pretty much shows when you don't have to touch them." the male said.

"Could you please stop with constantly antagonising him? It doesn't exactly help us." Arlayna said to her Eldritch companion with an annoyed tone.

Eventually, the strike force passed and they moved ahead.

After a few minutes, they reached a hidden place somewhere close to the enemy base.

"As expected, our savage leader is still at his own camp, very good, very good." The male said with excitement in his voice.

At the centre of the camp stood the leader, he had a pretty strong body overall but what made him incredibly dangerous where his cybernetic enhancements.

A massive chunk of armour was constructed all around his body, making him 8 feet tall.

A massive claw was attached to his right hand, electricity and reg energies were swarming around its metal.

His face looked pretty unnerving from all the damage it had, his left jaw was missing, showing the teeth directly from his mouth.

Golden eyes were emitting from his face, yet on his right eye was a cybernetic device.

The camp was at a pretty tense moment.

"My lord, we shoul-" but before the soldier could finish his entire body was crushed to nothing but a heap of blood, not even the bones surviving its massive pressure, the massive claw murdering the soldier like it was nothing but paper.

"Anyone who dares to question my orders again can get the same treatment! You exist to murder, nothing more! Now get to it. But remember, their heads are MINE!!!!." the voice of Drachzar screaming across the forest with a loud volume

"He is as savage as ever, wich is going to be even better for us." The chuckled while they were spying the encampment from afar.

"I have been haunted by all the ways annoying spirit since I was born, so you need to try harder to get under my skin cat." Pony said rather dismissively .
"So this is the oh so scary leader? I have seen worse." "But maybe it's because I'm not afraid of death."

• Brohoof 1

"You can drop the tough guy act now, you don't have to impress anybody." Arlayna said with a roll of her eyes from under her helmet

"I don't know Arlayna, I kind of enjoy his boasting, gives me more reason to talk." the male said with a smirk.

"You mean it gives you more reason to boost YOUR own ego." she retorted back.

"Does it matter?" he said back.

"Just shut your mouth and do as we have planned." She said with an hint of irritation in her voice.

"I'm not trying to impress anybody, I don't care what you think about me. Besides, if I was only acting, I would be shaking in my home right now." "I wouldn't have even left with you in that case, nor would I be living in second most dangerous place on this planet, first being Tartarus, where you can't just simply go." "But go on and do your thing, I have no idea about your plan nor powers to take part." The pony said, sounding rather uncaring. 

• Brohoof 1

"Good, then now that nonsense is settled.."

She then looked at her partner.

"Do it."

He nodded as he sneaked a bit closer, his entire body became camoed, making him entirely invisible except for the really sharp eyes, but only then could they see blurry outlines.

He aimed his rifle and then fired. But instead of shooting straight at their main target, the magical bolt went straight trough head from one of the soldiers.

"What was that?! Find out at once!" The leader yelled.

The male uncloaked himself and ran back towards the group up the hill, drawing the attention of the enemy soldiers towards the other 2.

"Time to see if you can back up all of your claims, this should be a good opportunity." he said in a tone filled with enjoyment he said as he aimed his rifle towards the advancing enemies.

Pony levitated glass bottle out of his bag and started shaking it causing it to start glowing in all colors at once. He also took his blade out of it's sheet. The blade had some kind of writing on it, in unknown language. "Better stay away when I throw this bottle, until you want to turn into steam." He then threw the bottle at the closest group of enemies.

On impact, the bottle would break and cause magical explosion that will vaporize anything organic inside its range, no matter of armor or cover.

• Brohoof 1

Most of the enemies had been killed by the bottle detonation.

But some had run around the hill and were attacking them from the other side.

Arlayna walked forward and drew her rune sword.

one of the enemies tried to slash her into pieces as his chain blade roared.

But his effort was for nought as Arlayna was dodging every attack of him with fast grace.

The other 2 had their firearms aimed her, she stabbed into the stomach of her opponent and put some sort of magic in his body, and then blasted her opponent towards the 2 other enemies.

When the enemy impacted to his comrades, his entire body exploded from the inside out, murdering the other 2 in the process.

Pony cast some kind of spell and said "Protect". When he said the word, part of the text on the blade he had taken out, started glowing in changing color. He turned of his horn, but the blade stayed floating next to him. "Limit, Death" Another part of the text started glowing, but soon it turned deep black, like it was consuming color.

• Brohoof 1

Eventually, more and more enemies kept coming.

"That should do it for now." Arlayna said.

She then gathered a lot of magic and teleported the group far away from the incoming attackers.

They arrived in a random part of the everfree forest.

"That distraction should have done the trick if my theory is correct, Drachzar will now lead his armies straight against the Eldritch Warhost, thinking it was them who attacked his camp." she said.

(edited)

"Leading enemy against enemy, old but effective tactic." Pony said, he then looked at the floating blade "Remember, Clean, Sheath" Flashes in the text happened as the blade cleaned itself and went back to its sheath on the pony's back. "So, what now?"

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

"One of the reasons why we needed extra bought time is because we need to figure out where the location of Isha's soul stone is.

Our prophecy has gotten us pretty far, but there is something has been blocking my vision, preventing me from seeing further with my vision, it is something that doesn't want us to figure out, wich is pretty obvious at this point why they are doing it, but who is doing it, is the question."

she then looked at the pony.

"Do you perhaps know a secluded place where we could hide? Trying to decipher this prophecy is going to take pretty long, but it is our only hope at this point."

"Well, this forest is full of caves of different sizes, some of them are very well hidden." "Five minutes to east from here, between fifth and sixth tree on the right, there is a old Timberwolfs' nest, and in that nest is small entrance to a empty cave." "And It's part of a bigger cave system, so if there's trouble, there is another way out." pony explained casually. 

• Brohoof 1

"Good we should head to there then." she said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in Canterlot, something appeared in the sewers of the city.

A purple portal opened up where a familiar face steps trough.

Montarion moved trough the sewers like a rat, moving to his destination.