Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop OC Mane Six {Closed}

Pripyat Pony

Just on a whim, I decided to make a group base. I first thought about using my own mane six to showcase it but then decided that it would be more fun to have other people's OCs in the picture as well. So I decided to make this shop to find five more OCs to fit the base. Here it is.

Mane Six1

Rules.

1. This shop is first come, first served. Also, one spot per person. I don't want one person to post a laundry list of their OCs, taking every spot.

2. Yes, the first spot is filled by me. I made the base, I get to pick first spot.

3. Mares only, please. The base did take a long time to make and I don't really want to spend further time editing the mare bases into stallions, so yeah, mares only.

4. No overly complex OCs and/or cutie marks, please. I'd like the finished pic to look as tho the six ponies featured could actually be friends and be in the show. If an oc is too complicated for me to draw easily, then it will be rejected. Please don't have an attitude about this. To prove you read these rules, include the phrase "purple monkey dishwasher" in your post.

5. Pick the appropriate spot for your OC; for example, if your OC is an earth pony and both spots are taken, then hard luck. Choose another OC to fit one of the remaining spots. As they are filled, the placeholder text will be replaced with the name of the OC and the person the OC belongs to.

OC Mane Six

1. Clover - Pripyat Pony
2. Golden Beam - Hawkeye0908
3. Lotus Aura - Lotus Aura
4. Violet - Violet_S
5. Mystic Skies - firephantom

6. Keeneye (genderswap) - Trixie .

Once all the spots have been taken, this shop will be closed. Please don't bother posting in it as any requests for pics will be ignored. Post in my regular shop if you want a pic drawn of your OC; this shop is just for funsies. Once the pic is completed, I will upload it to dA, giving credit for the OCs used, and link it here. If you would prefer me to mention your dA rather than credit you by your MLP Forums username, then please include a link to your dA in your post. Finally, if I do another group base, it is very likely that this shop will be re-opened and bumped. ;)

Form

OC:
Chosen spot:
Reference picture:

(edited)

Reference picture:

PSX_20170406_140541.jpg

OC: Keeneye
Chosen spot: Fluttershy

Could you make him a mare, you do not have to do the burns and scratches, nor do you have to include the amulet. Her mane would be fire like you did before.

"purple monkey dishwasher

Edited by Trixie .

(edited)
55 minutes ago, Mysterious Soul said:

OC: Mysterious Soul
Chosen spot: Rainbow dash
Reference picture:

I'm sorry, but that OC does not fit the criteria, not being a canon pegasus, plus you didn't post the phrase to prove you read the rules.

49 minutes ago, Hawkeye0908 said:

OC: Silver Blast

Chosen Spot: Pinkie Pie

Reference Picture(s):

I'm sorry, but your OC is not only male, but also not an earth pony like Pinkie is so I can't accept them. Also, no phrase included.

44 minutes ago, Trixie . said:

Reference picture:

OC: Keeneye

Could you make him a mare, you do not have to do the burns and scratches, nor do you have to include the amulet. Her mane would be fire like you did before.

"purple monkey dishwasher

Your OC is accepted; I love doing gender swaps! Consider the Fluttershy spot yours.

Edited by Pripyat Pony

Just now, Pripyat Pony said:

I'm sorry, but that OC does not fit the criteria, plus you didn't post the phrase to prove you read the rules.

I'm sorry, but your OC is not only male, but also not an earth pony so I can't accept them. Also, no phrase included.

Your OC is accepted; I love doing gender swaps! Consider the Fluttershy spot yours.

Since the other 2 aren't really.... accepted can I switch my spot to Rainbow dash please? 

1 minute ago, Trixie . said:

Since the other 2 aren't really.... accepted can I switch my spot to Rainbow dash please? 

Sure. The other two aren't accepted so yes, you can have the Rainbow Dash spot instead. :)

(edited)

OC: Maple

Reference picture:

Maple drawn.jpg

Note: "Purple monkey dish washer", Armor is optional, and when i read the rules I'm unsure if you are ok with the bat pony instead of a Pegasus if not then dont use her.

Edited by Maple Bat
Mentioned optional armor

13 hours ago, Hawkeye0908 said:

OC: Golden Beam

Chosen Spot: Rarity

Reference Picture:

You can get rid of the wings if you like.

Accepted; without the wings, as the Rarity spot is for a canon unicorn.

12 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

OC: Maple

Reference picture:

Note: "Purple monkey dish washer", Armor is optional, and when i read the rules I'm unsure if you are ok with the bat pony instead of a Pegasus if not then dont use her.

Sorry, but the spot is for a canon pegasus.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!!! As the Rarity spot is taken then this would mean my OC wouldn't count? I don't get it well, but will leave this just in case! :)

OC: Lotus Aura

Chosen spot: Pinkie Pie

p u r p l e m o n k e y d i s h w a s h e r

LotusAuraCC_04.png.07e8d707e8736ec958ec5eef749c621d.png

LA_CM_1_2.png.f691f1d55fc1186875142fef84f60cfa.png

I know AJ's not a unicorn but if you cant put her as a unicorn then make her an earth pony XD I dont mind (if I'm too late for this request, I also understand ^.^ ) really hope you accept my request >.< 

OC: Violet 
Chosen spot: Applejack
Reference picture:

post-31004-0-30426000-1487864440_thumb.pngpost-31004-0-77591100-1487864013.png

Eh, I'm past caring at this point so will just take the last three. :D 

@Hawkeye0908 @Lotus Aura @Violet_S @firephantom @Twilight Sparkle .

Just to let you people know that no, I haven't forgotten about this and yes, it is being worked on. It's taking me a long time cuz I want it perfect. I will post it here once it is completed. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2017 at 5:26 AM, Pripyat Pony said:

Just to let you people know that no, I haven't forgotten about this and yes, it is being worked on. It's taking me a long time cuz I want it perfect. I will post it here once it is completed. ;)

Good to know!

On 6/6/2017 at 11:26 AM, Pripyat Pony said:

The pic is finished!

oc_mane_six_by_kaori_warbird-dbdjvl3.gif

http://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/art/OC-Mane-Six-687890343