Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Y'all

Twofer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I'm an avid roleplayer, and I heard that this place has a pretty good roleplaying board.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I watched magic.mov and it was all downhill from there.

Hey there, everybody/everypony. You can just call me Twofer. I'm some stupid teenager that likes video games, writing, and roleplaying.

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, TrotteurFuneste said:

Magic.mov from Hotdigredfhdhxf (don't remember his name) AH ! Man this video is good !!

Anyway welcome to the herd Twoffy, you'll see, lot of nice pony here, crazy, but nice !!

Nice, I already got a nickname.

• Brohoof 1

Hello Twofer and welcome to the forums! If it's roleplaying your after, you've come to the right place. We've got just the right section for you over in Roleplay World. I'd mention the requirement to reach the Muffin rank before you can participate, but it seems you're already there, congrats. I hope you enjoy your time here to its fullest. If you have any questions about anything or want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Twofer, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya.. :) 

• Brohoof 1