Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where are most of you from?

Pie Kn1ght

5 hours ago, Vocal Analyst said:

Hello there. Which part of the South West? I went to University in Falmouth/Penryn, it's a lovely part of the country for sure and I have good memories of my time living there.

I'm from the UK too, East Anglia specifically in a village on the Essex/Suffolk border. Another lovely part of the country, however it could be bias on my end considering outside of my Southwest tenure, I've lived here most of my life.

i live in Taunton (Somerset) but my parents live just next to Penryn! You might see her mentioned around town in the local news from time to time as she's a folk singer. Look out for Tennyson's Twin. Im her backing singer too so im down there some times. Due to come down soon actually 

In from Johannesburg South Africa, the city of gold.

My blood however is one quarter English, one quarter Africaans, 3/8s Scottish and 1/8 Irish. I'm basically a South African ethnically.

All that considered, you can call me a South African or a European mongrel XD, but I've always lived in SA and have never been outside the country.

(edited)

I am from Michigan, United States. Beautiful State to live in. The weather is bi-polar like no other and the winters can be awful sometimes but the gorgeous summers and great lakes more than make up for it. 

1280px-Flag_of_Michigan.svg.png

Edited by DayShadow
  • Brohoof 1

I'm from hell... Er. I mean Oklahoma.

Desperately hoping for some miracles over the next year so I can move wayyyy up to the North/Northeast for graduate school. *sigh*. Hope is low, but a girl can dream. =(

On 02/05/2017 at 7:30 PM, CosmicSpark said:

Victoria, Australia :P the best place ever, not NSW

Hello from the other side! I'm from Perth, Western Australia.

I come from the cold North, from the Island nation known as Iceland. I live in the richest town of my country called Garðabær. :)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, ooBrony said:

Finland, good country 

I have a friend in Oulu.

13 hours ago, Count Werdowp said:

I m from Slovakia   i live in vlilage  named Zemplinsky Branč  That's all you need to know

hi from slovenia lol.

• Brohoof 1

On 5/2/2017 at 4:07 AM, Sunwalker said:

I am from São Paulo, Brazil. Nice to meet you :)

Urr urr Poneis Malditos kkkjotajotajotajotajota

Urr urr um cavalo vou taggear o ponei maldido urr urr olha um quadrupede, você vai adorar ponei maldido derpiri DERP KAKAKA VOCÊ QUER UM PÔNEI MALDITO PRA VOCE PONEI MALDITO? KAKAKA JOTA JOTA JOTA PORQUE VOCÊ GOSTA DESSA PROPAGANDA???

É assim ai também? Eu acho que eu vou sofrer combustão espontânea na próxima vez que alguém começar a cantar isso imediatamente após ver a Pinkie Pie.

Spoiler

skeleton.gif.9f2f0946d3c1d2238e2c0101c73a4701.gifBEM QUE EU TAVA SENTINDO CHEIRO DE BRONY FEDIDO.

@OP

I'm Brazilian, not as many horse-people as I would like down here. I have meet 3 in real life so far, and I go in various nerd-cluster (academic) conventions all around the country more often than I would believe.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Where are most of you from?

I come from the Land Down Under (Australia)!

Where women cry and men chunder!

(not sure if those are the right lyrics but they work for me)