Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you saw a dragon?

heavens-champion

study it from a safe distance, does it want to kill or is it curious? then slowly make myself known and attempt to approach it. I imagine dragons are highly intelligent. tbh id just do what Hiccup does in How to train your dragon. 

(edited)

26 minutes ago, StormBlaze said:

study it from a safe distance, does it want to kill or is it curious? then slowly make myself known and attempt to approach it. I imagine dragons are highly intelligent. tbh id just do what Hiccup does in How to train your dragon. 

I would probably do the same Except I would try to get into it's mind like what's it's personality or can I Change something in there so he loves me. :)

Edited by Techno Universal

I probably go crazy about it and excited that they actually real.

q0AY0.gif

....and want their meat.

Take a picture and pursue it! Probably not the best idea for my life expectancy, but I would want to observe it. Maybe at first from a safe distance, then slowly approach. 

Hi, @heavens-champion! Due to the "just-for-fun" nature of this thread, it has been moved to Forum Lounge among other casual topics that don't require much discussion. Thanks. :) 

If I saw a dragon, I would make sure I stayed hidden until I knew whether or not it was friendly. I'd most likely stare at it in awe (and fear)! 

• Brohoof 3

Observe it for the little time I had before it was killed by somebody or taken into captivity to be studied in a lab. Humans are not notoriously well known for how they treat amazing discoveries. If they had always been here it would be one thing, but if it just popped out of the blue... yeah...

It could be friendly... it also could kill me instantly. You should never run from a dragon, or fight one unless properly prepared... so I'd probably hide until it went away.

Probably try to ride it. It'll be like one of those magical, inspiring movie moments with the sweeping orchestral score.

Then I'll get killed! :lol: