Register now to remove this ad.
PinkiePie97

Visual Art PinkiePie97's Non-Pony Art

I haven't been posting OCs on here (the exception being my MLP OC, which was posted in Visual Fan Art, since this is an MLP board), but I figured why not start. This is a PPG OC I created in August named Berry. (Update (10/24): I slightly changed how her hair looks. I decided I didn't like how it looked before.) (Update 11/14: By coincidence, she looked like someone else's OC, so I changed the eye/dress color.)

berry_by_pinkiepie097-dbkaw7r.png

This OC isn't mine. It belonged to someone that went by Jerimin19. She was a popular PPG artist on DeviantArt and one of my favorites. Sadly, she took her own life last week. I decided to draw her OC, Violet, after hearing about it.

for_jerimin19_by_pinkiepie097-dbposmy.pn

Edited by PinkiePie97

I drew Buttercup with the unamused look she had after Professor Utonium named her.

unamused_buttercup_by_pinkiepie097-dbqcd

This is an entry I drew for a contest being held by a PPG group on DeviantArt. I gave the girls costumes that I felt fit their personalities. Blossom is a scientist (I based her costume on Professor Utonium's outfit), Bubbles is a butterfly (I based her costume on the wings she gave HIM in All Chalked Up), and Buttercup is a football player (I actually didn't base her costume on anything in particular). The girls are out on Halloween night when HIM disguised as a bat shows up. Looks like things are going to get real (emphasis on real) scary.

ppg_on_halloween_by_pinkiepie097-dbrdphe

I decided to let my PPG OC in on the Halloween fun as well. As oppose to what I did with the canon girls, I gave Berry a more traditional Halloween costume.

vampire_berry_by_pinkiepie097-dbs33f9.pn

I drew Buttercup with the same kind of glasses Bubbles wore in Bubblevision. Initially, I was going to draw Bubbles wearing them (may still do that), then I thought about drawing Blossom wearing them because I thought they fit her personality more, then I settled on drawing Buttercup with them since I thought her reaction to having to wear them might be amusing.

buttercupvision_by_pinkiepie097-dbsy0vm.

I drew Unikitty's brother, Puppycorn.

Also, I feel I should mention that I don't plan on stopping with the PPG art. I'm just feeling a bit burnt out on it right now. Unikitty happened to come along when it did and catch my eye. I may or may not draw more fan art for it.

puppycorn_by_pinkiepie097-dbu7yjy.png

Edited by PinkiePie97
  • Brohoof 1

Decided to draw Bubbles as how she looked after she got back from apple picking in The Trouble With Bubbles, which aired yesterday.

apple_picking_bubbles_by_pinkiepie097-db

The recent PPG episode You're a Good Man, Mojo Jojo was a take on A Christmas Carol, with the girls playing the roles of the spirits. Blossom was "the ghost of holiday past", Bubbles was "the ghost of the present", and Buttercup was "the ghost of future future". I decided to draw them as the spirits.

ppg_christmas_ghosts_by_pinkiepie097-dbx

I decided to draw PPG OC that was known in the fandom years ago called HER. She was in a fanfic of the same name by the owner of Rowdyruff.net, King Moonraiser. It was a popular PPG fansite that was partially dedicated to the Rowdyruff Boys, but also had other stuff, including a fan art gallery and fanfics. I never went to it back when it was around. I actually didn’t even get into PPG until about 5 years ago, and even if I had been to the site, I would’ve been too young to sign up. However, I have browsed it on the Wayback Machine. Some of the art is actually one of my inspirations for starting to make my own art.

In the fanfic in question, HIM, with the help of Mojo Mojo, who in turned revived the RRB to help him (I should probably note that this was written before The Boys Are Back in Town), created HER to destroy the PPG. She was so powerful, that the girls couldn’t stop her on their own, so they teamed up with Mojo and the RRB (who HIM no longer needed).

her__by_pinkiepie097-dc0txhf.png

Edited by PinkiePie97

This is my part of an art trade with Morgafur on DeviantArt. I drew a puffed version of her character Sam.

I should probably note that I don’t normally do art trades. Please don’t ask for one. Morgafur opened her’s and I decided to do it.

art_trade___sam_by_pinkiepie097-dc2cz5m.

I noticed I have more pictures of Berry drawn by others than by myself, so I decided to draw her.

just_a_berry_by_pinkiepie097-dc2yipq.png

Today is the birthday of Puffy-PPG-Artist, an artist on DeviantArt I like. Since I’ve enjoyed her work, I decided to draw her something. I liked the design of her OC, Calla, and I saw in her description that she likes ice cream, so I drew her with an ice cream cone. I don’t know if she has a favorite flavor, so I just gave her plain vanilla.

for_puffy_ppg_artist___calla_by_pinkiepi

Edited by PinkiePie97