Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Video games you play before bed

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I play this game called Wild Animals Online, only available for android at the moment I assume. It's a game where you basically play as an nimal choosing from the selection of Herbivores (For all players/cost-less: Deer, Gazelle, Camel, Zebra), Carnivores (For all players/cost-less: Wolf, Fox, Hyena), and the Omnivores are purchased. Out of the 10 herbivores, the 6 not mentioned are pay to play as them. So are the 7 other carnivores I haven't mentioned. I guess it keeps the company alive, but there are people who hack the game to obtain these purchasable animals too.

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎03 at 10:14 PM, WiiGuy2014 said:

I can relate! One night during the first week with Breath of the Wild had me up 'till 2 in the morning! ^_^

I've been staying up to at least close to three in the morning with Breath of the Wild and now Mario Kart 8 almost every night. Granted, it does mean falling asleep on the couch for a few hours the next morning but I am somehow able to keep going. I might have to change my habits though.

• Brohoof 1

Video games that I play before going to bed is Patapon. I always play Patapon before going to bed <3 
Gotta love the music that is stuck in my head when I go to sleep ^^

I usually boot up my Xbox One for some World of Tanks action before I hit the hay for the night.

• Brohoof 1

If a friend is online I'll play a couple of matches in Overwatch, otherwise KHUx as I mainly just grind for items or finish quests and leave the more detailed stuff until the following day :)

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Sheifa said:

If a friend is online I'll play a couple of matches in Overwatch, otherwise KHUx as I mainly just grind for items or finish quests and leave the more detailed stuff until the following day :)

If I play any game like that, that is how I am. Any game involving loot or leveling up, if I am tired I tend to just grind mindlessly, because my brain can barely process anything more by then. XD

22 hours ago, Derplight Sperkle said:

I usually boot up my Xbox One for some World of Tanks action before I hit the hay for the night.

That is an interesting choice. I probably would be too out of it to be able to focus on something like that. :P Watched a friend play that recently and it looks really difficult.

• Brohoof 1

On 5/6/2017 at 10:52 AM, Kyoshi said:

That is an interesting choice. I probably would be too out of it to be able to focus on something like that. :P Watched a friend play that recently and it looks really difficult.

It has its learning curve for sure. But once you get it, it's a fun game to play.

If you don't mind the lemming teammates or dying randomly from an artillery shell from across the map XD

• Brohoof 1

Hey folks.

I think this question is a hard one. For some people, it changes their whole week, when they decide wrong. Don't get me wrong, many video gamers think about going pro.

As funny solution for this question, i created a lean app, called "bed or game" ( bedorgame.com ).

I want to implement more things, maybe sth. like a concentration-checker, that tells you, when not to play more games etc.

Keep in mind that this is a fun-thing so far. So the main purpose is to make you laugh.

Please tell me if u did so on the linked facebook page.

Thank you and keep playing ;)

Basti

I can play some GBC Pokemon Gold or Yellow and I'll do some KH2 on my PS2 now and than before I go to bed.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Tao said:

I can play some GBC Pokemon Gold or Yellow and I'll do some KH2 on my PS2 now and than before I go to bed.

I was actually playing Pokemon Heart Gold last night, kinda weird how Pokemon games can be relaxing before going to sleep. :o 

35 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I was actually playing Pokemon Heart Gold last night, kinda weird how Pokemon games can be relaxing before going to sleep. :o 

Not really,  its simple but kinda just drags you in once you start!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Kyoshi said:

Maybe that's the trap. Simple to play so you start but then it keeps you playing. :P

KH2 is kinda that way for me,  its simple but keeps me playing.

Been playing MegaMan Legends for the past few weeks once in a while after I get home from work which is like 1 in the morning so I guess you can say i'm playing that before bed but havent been playing it consistently. Just whenever I feel like it.

Its my first time playing through it and its not at all what I remembered it to be when I saw my friend play it 15 years ago

• 1 year later...

Used to play Pokémon X in bed back when it came out. Not sure if that was the best idea, since my 3DS actually broke after I started doing that.

For several years (until the release of New Leaf) I always played Animal Crossing Wild World before going to bed. I actually had the clock reversed, so it was always the morning instead of the night in game when I played.

• 2 years later...