Register now to remove this ad.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dreamer Star

2018 BABSCon: Spots open

4 posts in this topic

Hay everypony! So I've already made reservations at the Hyatt for 2018 BABSCon.

I already have some designated people to take spots that will be returning with me. I am still taking people that are interested in sharing a room and would want to stay for four nights. The reservation is check-in on the day before the event (March 29th) and check-out on the day after the event (April 2nd). This will be my third year and so far the room share situation has worked out well. I do try to look to fill the room with 3 extra guests, the maximum allowed. So I will take who ever is interested and sounds like a good fit for what I'm looking for.

Even when the time comes I have spots filled, I will also look for people that would be interested, ideally a few weeks before the event, just in case plans changes with someone. Such as if I have someone that cancels and I need to fill a spot.

So with a full room, it's really important for me to find people that clean, quiet and respectful of other people's property and would want to share the room with the same kind of roomies. I wouldn't want any drinking, parties, smoking, or things of the sort. I'd prefer just to keep the room use to the people on the reservation. If there are some exceptions needed, let me know.

Sleep is also important to me, I like to get to bed early, ideally no later than 11 and get up around 7, or 8 and would be ideal to have roomies that like sleeping around the same hours. I should also mention when I check in the room, though the rooms have been cleaned, I do start with cleaning the room first with sanitzer to keep from catching bugs and has worked out pretty good. So sharing with roomies that could appreciate that and also do their part would be something I'd also be looking for.

Thanks everypony.

Edited by Dreamer Star
update

I have a reservation booked, for 4 nights; check-in May 29th and check-out on April 2nd.

Anyone else that would like to stay 4 nights, let me know. One spot is already taken, but still have two more spots open.

Hay... Heh. I was expecting the old posts to be cleared by now, but I'm still here and still feel free to leeme know if anypony is interested in planning early. Everything is still good on my side.

I'm still in. It's so far away that anything could come up, but I intend to be there.

Edit: btw, I changed my username :P Lucas Aldebrandi is martyrboy.

Edited by Lucas Aldebrandi