Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will there be a netflix release?

heavens-champion

Most likely. Although, it might take a while considering this is a big mainstream feature film and they probably don't want people be like "why should I bother watching it in theaters when it'll just hit Netflix a month later?"

• Brohoof 2

Considering the ones behind FiM are comfortable with Netflix's deals (as you can see some G3 animations, and all FiM is up to date sans this current season, and, I think, all EG movies are there too, plus they premiere there lately). But since the pony movie is going to the box office, I think they're gonna hold putting it in Netflix for a while :huh: 

• Brohoof 2

I'm sure it will. All 4 of the Equestria Girls films are up on Netflix, plus all 6 completed seasons, so I don't see any reason why this movie won't join them.

• Brohoof 1

I assume so, the only wrinkle is whatever Lionsgate worked out with Hasbro regarding distribution rights may apply differently here than with the show and Equestria Girls films.

• Brohoof 3

• 7 months later...

I think it will go up in the next month or two. They just recently put it up on ITunes and GooglePlay, which means it is about out of theaters. Also, they have Friendship Is Magic, all four Equestrian Girls, the Equestrian Girls episodes, and the older MLP up on Netflix. I’d be suprised if it didn’t go up on there.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...