Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Rock Solid Friendship" Still Not on iTunes or Amazon?

J-115

Hey everyone.

Normally new episodes of MLP go live on iTunes in the early morning of the day after they air on Discovery Family. When I wake up in the morning the day after they air I always go and buy the new episode but it's Wednesday now and "Rock Solid Friendship" is nowhere to be seen.

The only place I know of for buying shows as they air that's like iTunes is Amazon and it's not there either. I've still got the episode on my DVR from when it aired on Discovery Family but I'd love to have a copy on my computer, to go with the rest of the series.

Does anyone know what's up? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Yeah, I'd rather get it legitimately. I like to financially support the show whenever I can. Still, thanks for the suggestion.

Yea, I noticed too and I'm beginning to wonder what's up. I always buy the season pass from iTunes and for the last few seasons each episode has usually been available for download, like, the day after it airs.

A third place to buy episodes after they air is Google Play, but it looks like it's not there, either...

I'm guessing it's because episodes are being aired ahead of their US airing in Canada, and iTunes wants to ensure that the schedule is the same for all. As a result, the episodes aren't being put up until the double bills end come June, which would allow them to ensure all is well.

If that's not it, I don't know what else it could be.