Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone make a Vector of my OC Cosmic Flash?

Cosmic Flash, Alicorn of Reality

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I LOVE to vector..

I use to use Adobe Illustrator CC, However that program is EVIL, It is so overwhelming and Confusing. So I gave up art all together. I was checking my emails and came Across Affinity Design by serif. So I tried again.  Hugs, it's simple easy cheap, do not let the cheap price for their software deceive you. It's EPIC, I Been doodling up a storm, and vectorizing my art, I LOVE IT so much fun.. Good bye Evil Overpriced Adobe products, I Hate renting your EVIL Software., Hello Serif EPIC Software. You gave me a reason to come back to digitalize my doodles. 

tiny rant on EVIL Adobe, well the deserve it.  Rent software, talk to the hoof. 

I just finished his doodle on the iPad, however a tiny bit of his hoofs are showing, however most are covered by his coat. Hope that is ok with you :( 

will get to vectorizing him for you tomorrow, He should be finished by end of the day. Sorry Crystal Frost you have to take a break for tomorrow.

Sorry no sneak peaks, I really want it to be a surprise.  I totally love his wings in this one. Hope you like him too. Trust me he is totally going to be worth the wait. ;) 

Hugs RaphLuna  LaurieDoodles. 

Edited by RaphLuna

(edited)

00Finished....

This is the colour Template I used and yes I made sure you can see his cutie mark well most of it, Today was a very windy day that is why you can see tiny traces of his hoof. Love his wings, my favourite part of the whole piece... the sketch was done on my iPad using Sketch Club, I use this for all my doodles, when it comes to vector. Affinity Design is EPIC....

Well here is the start, doodle on Ipad....

5917567fce404_Screenshot(2441).thumb.png.88c3ae5b99f4ec30330fe9e6ef9549a4.png

here is his finish look......

59176b0a58f93_CosmicFlash.png.090a183c0c977eba681ee24cd2eceec6.png

Crosses Hoofs you are ok with him, he was a ton of fun to design... raw sketches don't take long. Doing vector art in Adobe Illustrator CC its EVIL, however ever since I ditched them and made the move to Serif Affinity Design its a Dream come true to work With....  :)

PS he is not my character, her is your character, however I really like to display him in my DivantArt folder, plan to create a To and From folder. Anytime I do others OC characters for others... Got to get around to create the To From folder first....  ;)

Hugs from Laurie Doodles :)

Edited by RaphLuna
His Mane was imperfect

9 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

Finished....

This is the colour Template I used and yes I made sure you can see his cutie mark well most of it, Today was a very windy day that is why you can see tiny traces of his hoof. Love his wings, my favourite part of the whole piece... the sketch was done on my iPad using Sketch Club, I use this for all my doodles, when it comes to vector. Affinity Design is EPIC....

59175a4fd02f0_CosmicFlash.png.95820b725b1a91dfb5c1768eaa973f04.png

Crosses Hoofs you are ok with him, he was a ton of fun to design... raw sketches don't take long. Doing vector art in Adobe Illustrator CC its EVIL, however ever since I ditched them and made the move to Serif Affinity Design its a Dream come true to work With....  :)

PS he is not my character, her is your character, however I really like to display him in my DivantArt folder, plan to create a To and From folder. Anytime I do others OC characters for others... Got to get around to create the To From folder first....  ;)

Wow! that's amazing!
Great job!
Is it possible you could do my OC Pixel Dusk? (pics on my profile)

7 hours ago, Pixel Dusk said:

Wow! that's amazing!
Great job!
Is it possible you could do my OC Pixel Dusk? (pics on my profile)

Please do avoid making requests in other people's request topics. :please:

• 7 months later...
On 5/13/2017 at 3:06 PM, RaphLuna said:

00Finished....

59176b0a58f93_CosmicFlash.png.090a183c0c977eba681ee24cd2eceec6.png

I love it.