Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you date Rarity?

Azureth

14 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Dating Rarity almost makes me wish I were a guy. Not quite, but almost. :confused: 

Gnehehe ! Sorry only us can handdle her !! You can have Big Mac BlueBlood or whoever stallion you want. But you won't steal my Rarity !!

1 minute ago, TrotteurFuneste said:

Gnehehe ! Sorry only us can handdle her !! You can have Big Mac BlueBlood or whoever stallion you want. But you won't steal my Rarity !!

I'll take Fancypants then. Rarity and I can fight over him. What? She has good taste in everything:grin:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, TrotteurFuneste said:

I Guess you can but, isn't he dating fleur de lys  or solething ???

Maybe this is one of those 'continental' relationships! Okay, so me, Rarity and Fleur can battle over him. (While Rarity and Fleur are duking it out, I'll serenely stroll away with Fancypants during the commotion, unnoticed. Victory is mine! :D

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Maybe this is one of those 'continental' relationships! Okay, so me, Rarity and Fleur can battle over him. (While Rarity and Fleur are duking it out, I'll serenely stroll away with Fancypants during the commotion, unnoticed. Victory is mine! :D

Sounds great but never forget that Rarity is, how can I say...can became crazy when it comes to Stallion !

(edited)

Despite that she's my favorite character in the show (after Discord), no. The ones of her type tend to give me a horrible, insufferable headache. Especially on a date.

Becoming friends with her would probably work though. I'd be pleased to talk to her without the "lady" mask.

Edited by FelixArgyle

Nope. For one thing, I'm not into ponies in that way. For another, she and I would be wholly incompatible seeing how I don't get or enjoy fashion in the slightest.