Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

drawing MLP characters is alot harder than it should be... so I drew Fluttershy, my second fave, because she´s good at staying in one place.

anyway, enjoy the drawing I did. was making 3-4 different backgrounds, but they all sucked, so I let it be transparent. and I know the pose is weird, just go with it -:P

fluttershy.png

• Brohoof 11

Hello @Weak Freak

Taking into account that you're solely showcasing your work instead of asking for any sort of critique, I believe this topic would be more suitable for Visual Fan Art. Therefore, it shall be relocated.

This is a truly nice drawing, actually. It's always elating to find portrayals with unorthodox angles and use of perspective instead of the regular 3/4 or profile shots.

Have a lovely day and do continue uploading these. ^^

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

Hello @Weak Freak

Taking into account that you're solely showcasing your work instead of asking for any sort of critique, I believe this topic would be more suitable for Visual Fan Art. Therefore, it shall be relocated.

This is a truly nice drawing, actually. It's always elating to find portrayals with unorthodox angles and use of perspective instead of the regular 3/4 or profile shots.

Have a lovely day and do continue uploading these. ^^

oh? where should I put it? sorry, I'm still new here, so I don't know all the places and where topics or art might be suited to be posted in ^^;

but I'm glad you enjoy the art I did, I just need to hear if there's a topic place to put this in. if not, I can delete this so it's not in the way. I appreciate that you're telling me this

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Weak Freak said:

oh? where should I put it? sorry, I'm still new here, so I don't know all the places and where topics or art might be suited to be posted in ^^;

but I'm glad you enjoy the art I did, I just need to hear if there's a topic place to put this in. if not, I can delete this so it's not in the way. I appreciate that you're telling me this

Don't worry, I moved it myself already. ^^