Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need help with my name and backstory.

Uniril

(edited)

Hi, so I made an o.c. But I have no idea how to make a backstory, well I have a small idea, it's mostly just the name though. So, I guess I'll describe him.

Race:unicorn

Coat:dark cyanish color

Mane/tail: Dark burgundy    

Eyes: Same as the hair, but darker           

Cutie mark: A curved blade with a computer mouse inside it with the cord going around the mouse.

The story is that he was born in Manehattan and his parents were scientists working on giving magic to earth and pegasus ponies, they got sabotaged by their parter, died and then My o.c. moved to the edge of the everfree next to the path leading to sweet apple acres. He built a tree house with a pulley elevator and all that stuff, and taught himself magic.

Btw, I'm sorry if I'm not posting this in the right place, I'm still not sure how this site works completely.

Also the picture below this, is the cutie mark, but in pencil on graph paper. And once again sorry if this is the wrong place.

Another thing, the cutie Mark might be temporary, still don't know the special talent.

149402793197620681777.jpg

Edited by Uniril
  • Brohoof 1

Everything you got seems to work out... OC specifics, a solid brief backstory... all you really need is a name, and a story on how you obtained your cutie mark. Hmm why not give him the same name as your profile, Uniril? I could see it as a good OC name, but that's just my opinion don't go finalizing anything unless you like it. As for a cutie mark backstory try to think of things they're good at, something that surpasses the average pony and just work your way from that.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I was originally gonna use Uniril as a name anyway so I guess that'll work. The cutie Mark could be something like, he is a guard that uses his magic to control lots of the blades which also happen to be a part of his armor, and his hobby is playing video games, or working on technology, or something like that. I dunno, but I think that was a sudden burst of ideas. Thank you for your advice frostflame.

• Brohoof 1