Hey guys

"User"

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

World of mouth

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Transitioned from another forum

I was intending to sign up here a while back but the thought clearly slipped my mind.  I'm "User", a community administrator for the EQD Discord/forums/steam group.  Outside of my EQD activities I enjoy traveling to new places, especially conventions and meeting all kinds of new people.  Other interests of mine including business, baseball, investing, and typically more "traditional" activities like a good ol baseball game.  Only person I'll know from here is probably Tinker so I hope to get to know more of you! :)

Favorite pony is Trixie, followed by Glim glam, Sunset, and Lightning Dust.

• Brohoof 8

Hello User and welcome to our little section of the internet. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, DayShadow said:

Always a pleasure to have another member on the forums. I actually came across your steam earlier today when i was going through friends of friends.  

Wouldn't surprise me. I get a lot of friend requests from all sorts of ponies.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, "User" said:

Wouldn't surprise me. I get a lot of friend requests from all sorts of ponies.

Your high steam rank makes you easily stand out on the top of peoples friends lists. IIRC you have over a 1000+ friends which is very impressive. I only have 30+ friends and i only talk with a quarter of them.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hello User, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya.. :) 

• Brohoof 1