Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

new member : 3. ^^

Angle Alastor

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

uhhh google ?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

by watching youtube videos of it for example...smile hd was my first taste of it i thought it was some kind of adult fan series or something but turns out its just a verry sweet and cute show ! ^^

Hi everyone ! its been a while that i became a brony after all season 4 was released i think i was verry early or late for the show before season 5 started , i watched smile hd...thats how it all started then i searched more on mlp stuff on youtube then started watching the ponies the anthology series...cant belive there is going to be a sixth one ! D :  then later on i finally started watching all of them on netflix! anyways im 26 and bi...if anyone cares about that xD and twilight is my most favorite pony and my favorite background pony is lyra heartstrings! so anyways im off ! ^^

ps.yes i am cought up with the latest episode of fluttershy leans in. so im good ^^

• Brohoof 5

Hello Snowy Thunder and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions about anything or want to chat, feel free to send me a message.

Also

30 minutes ago, SnowyThunder said:

my favorite background pony is lyra heartstrings!

590fb75713f9b_LyraApproved.png.ce0971c7f5fe44a06deaa7f6ab1890c0.png

• Brohoof 3

Hello there!

Look! Lyra was kind enough to give me some of her color! :love:

ndY9SOp.png

She also painted my text in this post! :pinkie: Who cares, that it's barely readable! :D

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 3

Hello Snowy Thunder, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya.. :) 

• Brohoof 1