Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Version Number Are You?

Ganaram Inukshuk

[Moderators: Please move this if needed. Apparently there's no option to have this mod-approved.]

Think about it. You change constantly, from the molecular to the physical, anatomical, and psychological level. Akin to computer software, what version number are you, or what version number do you think you are?

I feel like I've been in a perpetual beta and at best I'm version 0.23.3. I don't know what hotfix I'm at. Even worse, I've probably changed version number naming conventions a bajillion times.

I've been stuck in the same function for the past twelve years and the chances of me moving on from it are slim to none. I'd say that I would be version 1.1.4.

I'm version 2.1.9. Gone through big life changes in the past couple of years and it's been 19 years since my beta release but I still feel so far away from becoming the person I want to be...

Imagine a composite myriad of varying frequencies, triggering different areas of the mind. Like an antena. Such electromagnetic waves radiate every organism, altering behaviour.
"I am" the electromagnetic spectrum, originally. So information is experienced as the "subtle body" while the body is the organic computer.

The universe is pulsating with information, as every star is a server storing designs of life forms.

So I'm not the one changing, but the universe is. My personality is only reflecting the dance of this eloctromagnetic giants belonging to our solar system. Every planet, in conjuction, determines the behaviour of humankind.

But to no avail, because through everything there is only nothing. So everything perceived as truth, falls apart in the end. Even reality, because there's no number, nor version, nor anything, originally.

(edited)
26 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Imagine a composite myriad of varying frequencies, triggering different areas of the mind. Like an antena. Such electromagnetic waves radiate every organism, altering behaviour.
"I am" the electromagnetic spectrum, originally. So information is experienced as the "subtle body" while the body is the organic computer.

The universe is pulsating with information, as every star is a server storing designs of life forms.

So I'm not the one changing, but the universe is. My personality is only reflecting the dance of this eloctromagnetic giants belonging to our solar system. Every planet, in conjuction, determines the behaviour of humankind.

But to no avail, because through everything there is only nothing. So everything perceived as truth, falls apart in the end. Even reality, because there's no number, nor version, nor anything, originally.

The behaviour logic of everything depends on each other. It's just how the DATANET works and the universe it's in is the only real universe while everything is running inside it as simulations. 

I'm already developing an interface system in my head that can analyse the core details of anything plus it also has allowed me to take control of things like I output the command LOOP.RESET when I'm focused on a set of traffic lights and the lights would go yellow and move on in the loop sequence. I'm still getting a little more powerful with my control every day and I wonder what I'll be able to do in the future with it. I think the interface version is ALHA-0.3.1 :)

Edited by Techno Universal