Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestra: Suffering Hearts

silvermoon15000

(edited)

Rp link: 

Desperado Hills, a small village that despite the name, is pretty happy with where they are at, until a militia calling themselves The New World moves close by. At first they were friendly, but after a few weeks they started asking to take the children to join their militia, the town kindly denied but the militia wouldn't have it, threats were issued and finally after a month, they attacked the town. Being in the town for your own reason, you got caught in the middle and decided to help the ponies keep their children. Unfortunately, the militia were able to snag a few foals, and the town wants a group of elites to take out the militia and bring back their beloved foals.

And that is the beginning of the story, Now as rules go just leave a character that is related to fallout and say you want to join there are six spots remaining. Now if your OC isn't fallout related I am open to suggestions but otherwise nothing OP if you want to get to level standards level 15 is the max, and only 33 SPECIAL points max and if you have some perks, name and description, those are limited to 5 perks at the start. Don't care about guns so much as long as they fit your character and if they have like an ability, 15% more damage to bugs for example, type it down. Anyways here is how this'll start.

You will start in the town a few minutes before the attack. I don't care what you are doing just make it fit the story. I will control all non-hostile NPCs such as merchants, the mayor, etc. The only hostile ponies I will control are ponies willing to talk, and the leader of a militia group, I will also be in charge of what may attack us in the wasteland, otherwise that is it.

Rules:

1) follow all forum guidelines

2) no controlling other ponies that are not yours

3) you can't get out of everything so you may have to request help and you can die, but only by me (not character wise)

4) have fun and remember no OP characters

One more thing, just leave a link or if you feel like it make a character up but make sure they are detailed.

Edited by silvermoon15000

37 minutes ago, Twofer said:

@silvermoon15000

I have a character but she isn't Fallout related. If I put up a link to her page, should I just throw in her stats in the same post?

yes and I meant 33 for SPECIAL stats not 53 and also put guns or melee weapons that you will use

(edited)

I'd Like to join if my character isn't too OP

Also are the SPECIAL stats like in new vegas?

If they are I'll Post the her special stats

Edited by Maple Bat

1 hour ago, Maple Bat said:

I'd Like to join if my character isn't too OP

Also are the SPECIAL stats like in new vegas?

If they are I'll Post the her special stats

that's fine

6 minutes ago, Twofer said:

@silvermoon15000

Strength: 6

Perception: 4

Endurance: 7

Charisma: 4

Intelligence: 5

Agility: 3

Luck: 3

Perks: Gun Nut, Quick Draw, Long Haul, Life Giver, Gunslinger

Weapon: .44 revolver with bull barrel

you're in

Ok

Same character as I posted earlier

Maple's SPECIAL stats: 

Strength: 2

Perception: 7

Charisma:6

Agility: 6

Luck: 7

Perks: Friend of the night, Ferocious Loyalty, Terrifying presence, and Night person

Weapon: A scoped Hunting Rifle

22 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Ok

Maple's SPECIAL stats:

Perks: Friend of the night, Ferocious Loyalty, Terrifying presence, and Night person

you're in

On 5/15/2017 at 6:25 PM, Lil' Lovebug said:

*electric slides in*

*electric slides out*

On 5/15/2017 at 4:31 PM, Twofer said:

@silvermoon15000

So, is thus going to start anytime soon?

On 5/8/2017 at 5:58 PM, Maple Bat said:

Ok

Maple's SPECIAL stats: 

Alright everypony rp is up and ready.

My character link: 

The RP link:

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Can Kronos join in on this. He's pretty bored and is ready and on standby: 

Strength: 9

Perception: 2

Charisma: 2

Intelligence: 9

Agility: 2

Luck: 2

Perks:

1: Revanent's Hatred: Deals 10% extra damage to raiders, slavers and feral ghouls and deals 25% extra damage to Enclave soldiers

2: Kronos, Harbinger of Death: Your experience in the wasteland and your foalhood made you into a tough killing machine. Deal 10% more damage to everything and take 15% less damage from everything  

3: Gabriel, Angel of Justice: You are a shining beacon of hope for the ponies of the Wasteland. Your companions deal 15% more damage and take 15% less damage.

4: Kaiser, Dominion of Souls: You are annintimidating presence on the battlefield. You deal 50% more damage with melee weapons and 25% more damage with energy weapons and take 25% less overall damage.

5: Krux, the Psychotic Serial Killer: Your inner bloodlust overcomes you when you are near death. When you are below 25% health, time slows down and you can massive damage resistance, superior melee damage and restore health based on melee damage dealt. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

51 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Can Kronos join in on this. He's pretty bored and is ready and on standby: 

Strength: 9

Perception: 2

Charisma: 2

Intelligence: 9

Agility: 2

Luck: 2

Perks:

1: Revanent's Hatred: Deals 10% extra damage to raiders, slavers and feral ghouls and deals 25% extra damage to Enclave soldiers

2: Kronos, Harbinger of Death: Your experience in the wasteland and your foalhood made you into a tough killing machine. Deal 10% more damage to everything and take 15% less damage from everything  

3: Gabriel, Angel of Justice: You are a shining beacon of hope for the ponies of the Wasteland. Your companions deal 15% more damage and take 15% less damage.

4: Kaiser, Dominion of Souls: You are annintimidating presence on the battlefield. You deal 50% more damage with melee weapons and 25% more damage with energy weapons and take 25% less overall damage.

5: Krux, the Psychotic Serial Killer: Your inner bloodlust overcomes you when you are near death. When you are below 25% health, time slows down and you can massive damage resistance, superior melee damage and restore health based on melee damage dealt. 

You are a bit late to the party, this thing died ages ago, I might do a redux in a few weeks though