Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Land Before Time

Tyger

Hmm, I wonder what the kiddies would think of that :lol: The second fanfic sounds like it could have been a good story.

You would think, but the person was writing it to how it played in his dream.

I think I might do a fanfic... maybe kind of "rewrite" movie two... so much potential lol.

also speaking of fanfics... I saw alot of time traveling stories...

I've seen 10 LBTs I really liked the movies when I was a kid and I can still appreciate the newer ones I watch while I babysit ~

I don't like the newer ones.

They seem like they are made in seconds as the director is laughing and swimming in money.

well, would you prepared to explain what kind of twisted you would do.

I would explain how Dinosaurs really acted.

Show Littlefoot's mother being murdered, show his depression, and him watch his friends die when they were supposed to.

c:

So out of curiosity, I decided to go ahead and download the gameboy advance games and try them out.

1st game

Wow, Little Foot puts Mario's jumping powers to shame, no but seriously, the characters jump pretty f'in high, and that's not including the double jump. The characters you can play as are: Little Foot, Cera, Spike, and Ducky... Petre is as he is in the movies... useless *Foever a Petre.*

Though the characters all played the same, you bounce on enemies to killed them... still trying to figure out why Ducky can defeat a Triceratops...

pretty terrible game, worse then I expected.

the second game

This one was much better, the only problem I had was that were only eleven stages. Each stage was different from the other, each one being focused only on one of the characters.

Little Foot: this one, I don't know how to feel about. In his first stage its just about getting to the end and pushing down trees, but there are these creatures you can jump on to defeat... sure I understand about not killing other animals, but Little Foot crushes their back legs... they start trying to crawl with their front legs, trying to push themselves forward, even though their lower halfs are crushed. There is also a level where he runs from the sharp tooth.

Spike: A maze game, just have to get through the maze and eat shrubbery *may have a log, too get across parts, or snakes* or roots to make trees fall.

Petre: after running from Sharp Tooth stage, you play as petre to distract it too help the others escape.

Cera: you go to a volcano *following after Chomper* going upward as Cera you protect the rest from falling bolders... probably the hardest level in the game... almost lost a life there.

Ducky: You swim in a lake and free logs for the others on top to get across. You must becareful, cause you will get injured by Jellyfish and "swimming shaptooth," and of course, you need to breath, stay underwater for too long and you will drown. I say second hardest level.

two other levels: just level where you snowboard down a mountain, trying to get away from an avalanch and avoid raptors *did the movies ever have a name for these?* the other was going down a river *after falling off the mountain* and your avoiding swimming sharptooth.

Grandpa: The best level in the game, you play as Little Foot's grandpa, the kids are caught by raptors and grandpa goes running off to save them. So you fight off raptors as you make it through the stage... sweet.

Edited by Captain Marvelous

So out of curiosity, I decided to go ahead and download the gameboy advance games and try them out.

1st game

Wow, Little Foot puts Mario's jumping powers to shame, no but seriously, the characters jump pretty f'in high, and that's not including the double jump. The characters you can play as are: Little Foot, Cera, Spike, and Ducky... Petre is as he is in the movies... useless *Foever a Petre.*

Though the characters all played the same, you bounce on enemies to killed them... still trying to figure out why Ducky can defeat a Triceratops...

pretty terrible game, worse then I expected.

the second game

This one was much better, the only problem I had was that were only eleven stages. Each stage was different from the other, each one being focused only on one of the characters.

Little Foot: this one, I don't know how to feel about. In his first stage its just about getting to the end and pushing down trees, but there are these creatures you can jump on to defeat... sure I understand about not killing other animals, but Little Foot crushes their back legs... they start trying to crawl with their front legs, trying to push themselves forward, even though their lower halfs are crushed. There is also a level where he runs from the sharp tooth.

Spike: A maze game, just have to get through the maze and eat shrubbery *may have a log, too get across parts, or snakes* or roots to make trees fall.

Petre: after running from Sharp Tooth stage, you play as petre to distract it too help the others escape.

Cera: you go to a volcano *following after Chomper* going upward as Cera you protect the rest from falling bolders... probably the hardest level in the game... almost lost a life there.

Ducky: You swim in a lake and free logs for the others on top to get across. You must becareful, cause you will get injured by Jellyfish and "swimming shaptooth," and of course, you need to breath, stay underwater for too long and you will drown. I say second hardest level.

two other levels: just level where you snowboard down a mountain, trying to get away from an avalanch and avoid raptors *did the movies ever have a name for these?* the other was going down a river *after falling off the mountain* and your avoiding swimming sharptooth.

Grandpa: The best level in the game, you play as Little Foot's grandpa, the kids are caught by raptors and grandpa goes running off to save them. So you fight off raptors as you make it through the stage... sweet.

Hmm, well that sounds like a barrel full of wet monkeys...

let me shorten it

The two games are boring

the only interesting stage was Grandpa's stage... and only then its because you kick the crap out of raptors.

Yeah but, overall it was a terrible game, no?

(On both accounts.)

hmm...

Mostly it was a waste (though, that's what all video games are aren't they?)

but yeah, not really worth it... though I suppose they are better then the pc games (their like the learn to read games or something)

also, watching a couple of movies, Little Foot is adorkable