Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Land Before Time

Tyger

Man this takes me back. I used to love this series and I actually owned the activity center CD-R, which was quite the fun thing for me back then. One song I remember is "Who Needs You, Not Me", which I believe is from the first movie I believe?

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Man this takes me back. I used to love this series and I actually owned the activity center CD-R, which was quite the fun thing for me back then. One song I remember is "Who Needs You, Not Me", which I believe is from the first movie I believe?

I think that's from the fourth movie actually, the song between the crocodile and the bird? I also owned that activity center CD-R! :D 

26 minutes ago, Starset Twinkle said:

I think that's from the fourth movie actually, the song between the crocodile and the bird? I also owned that activity center CD-R! :D 

That's the one! :D What was your favorite activity from the game? Mine was the one where you launch the group over the river. I'd save up all my tree stars to watch all my favorite clips in Tree Star Forest. 

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

That's the one! :D What was your favorite activity from the game? Mine was the one where you launch the group over the river. I'd save up all my tree stars to watch all my favorite clips in Tree Star Forest. 

I had to look it up it has been such a long time, what a nostalgia trip that was seeing the game! I liked the maze game a lot, pretty basic stuff, but you know how it is when you're a little kid, everything seems magical. ^-^

1 hour ago, Starset Twinkle said:

(I also watched BBC's Walking With Dinosaurs an insane amount) and read lot's of paleontology related books (mostly for the pictures when I was younger, haha)

I had a "DK Multimedia Virtual Reality Dinosaur hunter' multimedia CD. It's kind-of a virtual museum basically, with some interactive games. I played it many times until it became scratched and the CD-ROM at the time started having problems reading it. I think I still have the CD somewhere, maybe a more modern CD drive would be able to read it. 

I knew the names of the dinosaurs etc. 

3 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

I had a "DK Multimedia Virtual Reality Dinosaur hunter' multimedia CD. It's kind-of a virtual museum basically, with some interactive games. I played it many times until it became scratched and the CD-ROM at the time started having problems reading it. I think I still have the CD somewhere, maybe a more modern CD drive would be able to read it. 

I knew the names of the dinosaurs etc. 

I didn't ever play that, but it sounds very interesting!