Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you guys like to do when you are sick?

Feather Data

just die in a corner lol

just kidding. If im ill then i either stay in bed for the morning then move onto the sofa for DVDs. If Denz is home then I'll watch him game. 

I was very ill last year whilst living at his familys house, so I pretty much stayed in bed the entire time. Now we have our own place, I can just take over the sofa in a huge comfy nest. 

work.
i never get the day of if i'm sick.
i'm usually the only one who goes to work when sick.
because i so foolishly said: if i can walk, i can work.
should have said if i can barely walk, i can barely walk, and wouldn't do more than the weakest colleague.

When I get sick I...get well. :D

But seriously, I usually just watch TV; nothing good, mind you, just the really crappy stuff that takes no concentration. Then it's just a matter of waiting it out as long as it takes (and nuking it with every medicine I can get my hands on till I'm too groggy to care if I'm alive or dead). 

When im sick?

Well I just generally suck it up and go to work :D

Not always but I honestly rarely get sick and been that way since I was a kid. I've went many years with perfect attendance but not by choice. Sometimes you just WANT to be sick. The most common sickness I have is a stomach virus. I get a few a year and end up vomiting over and over for days but still end up going to work. I just only eat crackers and peanut butter during those times.

When I have a cold or flu I just heavily drink vitamin C juices and Emergen-C over the course of 3 days and its usually gone within a week.

Relax, watch TV, play video games, anything to take my mind off of it. Unless it's a migraine. Then I die a little inside.

Depending on how sick I am I'll play a video game or read. If it's not really wet and/or humid outside I'll go out for fresh air. If it's really bad I'll just sleep. I usually run a fever a few times a week so that doesn't get me as bad as other things. The entirety of February I was down with a nasty bug, I had a cold for two or three weeks in in April and I've been fighting an upper respiratory infection the last two weeks. I've made a lot of progress in my manga and comic backlog and I'm making steady headway in a couple different video games. :dry:

Look at family photos from vacations and watch MLP! I often write with friends to cheer me up, when i am really sick. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Usually after I throw up I always lay on the floor in my bathroom, tile floor is so cold and it's soothing after you've just vomited.

Err, whenever I'm sick--generally--I'll just lay in bed and watch youtube or something like that. Anything warm is also my favorite (food and drink wise, anyway)

I usually just watch some anime or play videogames in bed. Or is it's really bad, I just lay emotionless in bed with a bucket and a glass of water nearby.