Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A fight breaks out in Ponyville. Do you stop it or place your bets?

KillerKingBakudan

For reasons unknown, two ponies get into a fierce fight in the middle of Ponyville. They could be any two ponies, so some serious use of magic and wings may come into play.

Both of these ponies are so determined to put each other in the hospital, they're willing to tear up the whole town to do it. As shops are getting wrecked, the citizens are divided on how to handle it. Some ponies are freaking out and calling for help, but others are standing around watching the fight like a publicized event. While all this is happening, some ponies notice you there and ask you to intervene. But the same time, the spectators have already waged an incredibly large sum of gold bits on the outcome and are inviting you to join in.

How would you deal with it? Would you try to stop the fight, or use this as an opportunity to get rich?

• Brohoof 2

This is the guard's problem, I have bigger things to attend to then interfere with a fight I have nothing to do with... Though then again it would be funny if I froze the ground underneath them.

I will take the 'neither of the above' answer. I would probably retreat to my home and not get involved. There is no way I could stop a fight that has escalated to THAT level of extremities. Placing bets in that type of situation seems a bit cruel to me. This doesn't sound like a boxing match or something.

I probably wouldn't even be there. I'd just be in my house, noiseblockers on my ears playing some game, totally unaware that my house has no roof anymore...again...

Stopping would be the best solution, but I honestly would probably end up dying. Also, placing bets would require friends, or social skills.

depends who it is fighting. 

AJ and Dashie, I'd place bets on, Rarity and AJ, I'd also take bets. Starlight and Twilight, hell yeah unicorn laser fight! Stallion fight, yes please, lets see them be tough manly men =D 

and so on.

but I think anyone other than the above, then it would be to stop. 

• 1 year later...

depends on who's fighting, if they're weak enough for me to intervene than sure why not? But if they're some big heavy hitters like Twilight or Starlight? Yeah screw that, I'm not trying to join them in the hospital (or in the hospice) and i probably need some rent money anyways. 

I would cut in and try to stop the fight, or at least see what it was about. If it was a dumb reason I’d keep them apart, even if I had to fight them both myself. If one has a better reason than the other, I’d join the side I believed in and help fight! :sneer:

Option 3.

I step in, but to officiate. 

If this is gonna go down, it will be in honorable combat. No weapons. No wings. No magic. First to bow out, tap out, not answer a 20 count or be Trapped in a compromising position will be the vanquished. 

After that, I'll make sure respect is shown, between opponents, and for themselves. 

• Brohoof 1