Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pony Emblem OOC

Maple Bat

@Maple Bat

Alrighty! I will post in the near future! As for staffs, I haven't played Shadows of Valentia yet cause I'm too cheap to buy it xD, but I'll just let you make the judgement on what staff Shady shall use. 

I'll give how I PICTURE Shady's growth rates being. You don't have to use them, and you don't have to worry about them, I'm just sort of putting it here so you can get an idea of what his stats would be like.

HP: 20%
Str: 20%
Mag: 70%
Skl: 30%
Spd: 25%
Lck: 40%
Def: 30%
Res: 45%

Just for reference, anything at 30 is sort of the average, anything above is something he excels at, and anything below is something that he would have poor stats in. 

Boon (Stat that he is just naturally better in): Mag

Bane (Stat that he is just naturally bad in): Str

• Brohoof 1

@Dakcka

Ah! Thank you I never really could figure that out. I knew they were different but I had no Idea much about them May use them may not We'll see later on.

Welcome to the RP(I'll add you to the list in a second) and post whenever you want and feel free to invite others in too. I won't mind :squee:

• Brohoof 2

@Everyone Involved in the Rp.

Right so thank you @Star48955 for pointing that out it would make sense to explain why they'd be fighting.

The cause of the two sisters fight was due to the 'Invaders' These enemies are nearly Invisible soldiers that disappear when killed. The leader of the third group used these soldiers in order to cause panic, When they did he did so strategically, they to cause the two sisters to start arguing, Blaming he said she said type things eventually a civil war broke out as expected from such scale of dissagrement Luna believed that Celestia was causing the attacks to slander Luna and Vice versa, Only after about a year of merciful fighting,(Neither wanting to kill any of the others troops,) all across Equestria, from both sides Maple and Twilight, get reports of these ' Illusion soldiers' but they both keep it secret for a while and both of them are going to investigate leading to the joined cause part of the RP, That said the two who know are the leaders of they're respective army save the princesses of each.

Cadence and Shining Armor are not involved in the battles nor is the crystal empire expect to protect the kingdom from both forces they, however, are not the 3rd group that the armies will be fighting.

Does that cover about everything? If I missed anything let me know

• Brohoof 2

Maple Bat?I think I might like to do an OC also,so can you tell me if this is okay?

Name of character: Luna Eclipse

Race:Unicorn

Slot: I'm not sure.Do you think she can just be a traveler and end up joining Luna's side?

Character page link:

Also,about the mech wings.If you don't want her to,then she won't have them.

Classes: ...?This I will need help with.

Weapon:A staff she summons made of her magic.

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 1

@rolle

Also, by the Way, Brother-in-arms/sister in arms only means the other retainer of that "Royal" Character

@Star48955

Ok It's fine if you want to play Luna and this character (Best refer to them as Eclipse)

Neutral hmm? That's an interesting Idea. I'll see what I can do with it.

Don't mind helping with the class. She CAN have the wings but in combat, she'll still be slower than pegasi.

Weapon summoning? Sounds like you'd need to be a Master of Arms with Magical weapons. That sound good?

• Brohoof 1

Yes,thank you.

Also,she's not exactly neutral...I'm hoping to get her found by Luna and some other's,after being attacked by the third party Invaders.She will want to help against them,but will not fight Celestia's army.  What do you think?

Also,she won't do any fighting.The staff is for healing,not anything else.Don't know if that changes anything.

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Star48955 said:

@Dakcka   ...You couldn't have seen Maple or rolle, because you are on Celestia's side.

oh crap I didn't even realize lmao. Sorry, I was like half asleep when I typed that. I shall edit my post.

Edited by Dakcka
  • Brohoof 1

@rolle

Not a problem to me

@Star48955 @Dakcka @rolle @Mickey Adaptus

So everyone that's what I've got for now.

To summarize this is how it goes:

"Battle Start: Army name 1 vs Army name 2"

(Optional opening dialogue)

Objectives will exist too but only later

Turns will look like this:

Step 1: (Optional dialogue)

Step 2: Battle results if any

Step 3: Actions of players that need to move/attack/etc. This turn.

Step 4: Actions left that I need to preform

(@memebers of said) Army's turn

Combat will look more like this: (Example)

Maple attacked Healthlife and delt 1 dmg. Healthlife retaliated dealing 1 dmg. Maple attacks again dealing 1 dmg. Results Maple lost 1 hp, Healthlife lost 2 hp.

Is that easy enough to follow or should I simplify it?

Edited by Maple Bat
It was a bit complex as it was this is better
  • Brohoof 2

@rolle

Spacing is... Odd.

In this particular Case, You'll be close enough to hit Maple to answer your question.

but I think it would be too demanding to keep track of the space between units unless I drastically decreased map size so distance isn't really a problem.

Edited by Maple Bat
Mention
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Star48955 said:

So what attacks can Luna do right now?She can hit them,but can she do (For example) the fireball attack?

Maple is not online atm but i am gonna quote the answer to you that he send me.

* Yes, you can attack with your hooves, or us Fireball which cost 1 hp. However if I was to make a suggestion, I'd heal Healthlife.*