Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

catnet

While there is a 'Give a Compliment to the person above you' Forum Games thread, I thought it'd be nice if there was also a place where you can freely compliment any member- including members that haven't posted on this thread- and even ask for compliments if you need a bit of encouragement :) Any kind of compliment is welcome, though of course the more thought-out they are, the better.

Happy complimenting! ^_^

• Brohoof 17

@Rikifive Where do I even begin mate? The amount of dedication and effort I see you put in to helping people in the Site questions and Tech support section blows my mind. ^_^ You have shown yourself to be such a welcoming, kind and helpful individual, I know you said you wanted to wait but you in pink and gold would be a welcome sight any day.
Seriously man, awesome stuff, keep it up! :D

• Brohoof 5

I really need some encouragement myself! I don't care what amount; I've been having a thankless day all day today..............day...:(

• Brohoof 1

Ahhhhh I wasn't expect any compliments towards myself, gracias for pleasantly catching me off-guard @Find A Way and @cuteycindyhoney >///< I'm also glad the thread's being approved of, I'm hopeful this can be nice for everyone : D

7 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I really need some encouragement myself! I don't care what amount; I've been having a thankless day all day today..............day...:(

I'm surprised you'd be getting no thanks; while I've never interacted with you too much, you come across to me as someone that cares about being productive and doing good work (so much so you even asked in life advice about how to avoid falling short of that, not something everyone in your shoes would even think to consider) :wau: I don't envy whoever's been making you feel so low today, because from the sound of it, they don't know how to count their blessings... if you're putting your all into whatever they're being unthankful for, then that's greater motivation than I've noticed in many people throughout my life, and that's definitely not something anyone should overlook. Even if other people aren't saying it, I'm very thankful that you care about being the best you can be; keep up the good work and take good care of yourself, don't let thankless people stop you from appreciating yourself. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Frostgage@Prospekt@Zachary@TrotteurFuneste, thanks very much! *^^* I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen a thread around like this before, 'compliment the user above' aside... I just hope now it's made, it'll stick around long enough to give people some extra encouragement :) 

Since I haven't done an awful lot of complimenting on here yet, I think the members helping out in Life Advice really deserve some recognition for taking the time to assist others going through rough times! Unfortunately I can't list them all since I'd inevitably miss tons of friendly people (plus it'd kinda be mention spam on my part :P), but they should know who they are I hope. I don't do anywhere near as much there as I would like since I often lack a decent idea of what to say, so the regulars there have my respect for being able to empathize with those they're helping so well and doing what they can to give some guidance even through the more complex issues... even for the smaller worries in life though, I think the help makes a lot of difference for those looking for advice there, it's not a contribution that should ever be overlooked. I don't know how often you guys over there (or heck, even any members that help their fellow forumers out elsewhere) get thanked for what you do, but I know I'm very grateful at least... you're bringing about a lot of smiles and fighting battles that might even save people's lives in some ways, I really hope none of you ever undermine your efforts :)

• Brohoof 4

20 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Oh I saw you on casual stroll you seem super nice from your post there. Disney's kinda going underappreciated recently and I love your OC's concept of reenacting the movies! Very original!

• Brohoof 3

@Blue cheese I gotta admit, that it's a really good idea for a topic. You were thinking right - having an opportunity to compliment any member will be more personal, thus nicer, than being kinda forced to do so, due to game's rules. :fluttershy:

On 11.05.2017 at 5:43 AM, snow. said:

@Rikifive Where do I even begin mate? The amount of dedication and effort I see you put in to helping people in the Site questions and Tech support section blows my mind. ^_^ You have shown yourself to be such a welcoming, kind and helpful individual, I know you said you wanted to wait but you in pink and gold would be a welcome sight any day.
Seriously man, awesome stuff, keep it up! :D

Whoa, why, thank you, I.. don't even know what to say. You made me feel uncomfortable. :P
I honestly wasn't expecting that (nor think I deserve that), so that was a really pleasant surprise. :rarity:
I knew you're an extremely kind and generous pone, but that's too much now. :derp: 
That's very kind of you, thank you, tank pone! :P

@Fluttershy Friend I'd never guess I'll be flooded with private messages like this. :P Messaging with you is enough to take all of my free time keep me busy :D;) and make the days nice, even though it's hard to find that much of free time to be able to reply. (sorry for that, it takes many hours!) ^_^ You are an extremely friendly and supportive pone, just like Fluttershy. :)

@Totally Lyra You tried to hide it, but from the very beginning I knew you're totally Lyra! :D;) You're such a positive pone and I really like your light sense of humor. I'm really happy to see you as a staff member. I'm sure your positive energy will make this place even better! :catface:

@PiratePony It has been said multiple times and it's really obvious - you're an extremely generous and hard working pone!! :) 

@VengefulStrudel Another generous pone :derp: and much better artist, than me! :muffins: Thank you very much for your lovely gift! :)

@SolarFlare13 You're such a cute, supportive and full of positive energy pone. ^_^ I still remember our walls of text sent through private conversation. :P 

@Kenshiro Whenever I see you, I keep thinking of Welcoming Plaza. :D;)

• Brohoof 6

1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

@Totally Lyra You tried to hide it, but from the very beginning I knew you're totally Lyra! :D;) You're such a positive pone and I really like your light sense of humor. I'm really happy to see you as a staff member. I'm sure your positive energy will make this place even better! :catface:

Oh my. Thank you! :blush:
I don't even know where to begin Riki, you're one of the most positive people I've seen on this forum. Every time I see one of your posts I want to smile. And what you've done for the MCM donors is generous beyond belief. Treat yourself to something nice, you've earned it. :)

@The Cerberus and @Vampira Heart, you two are very kind and wonderful artists! This is kinda a half compliment half thank you. You're awesome! :please:

@Trottermare Galamane You're the best art finder out there and a worthy challenger in our overlord's dark ring. (or wait, am I the challenger?)

@Princess Moony I absolutely love your art. Your drawings are amazing, far better than anything I could hope to achieve.  You're also one of the friendliest people I know on here. :squee:

@AkuStarburstLyraFries I love your memes! :eww::catface:

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Oh thank you @Rikifive ! :blush: I'm surprised by your nice words. You are the most nice and friendly pony I've ever met! I am very glad that we found each other on the forum! More compliments expect in Polish in PM :) 

@Blue cheese You had a great idea to create this topic. You must be nice and kind pony!

It's hard for me to write about every nice everypony I've met on this forum. I would not want to miss anyone by mistake. Contacting you is in this forum is a real pleasure for me! Thank You!

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

I could really need some compliments. I fell down today and it still hurts a bit. :(

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hi Mesme Rize! I've seen a lot of user profiles, but your "ponysnake" is the most original of all! He makes a big impression. Unfortunately I can not look at your avatar for a long time :) You sure know why :)Do not worry! I sincerely wish you to have a wonderful and nice day tomorrow. Good luck! Everything will be OK!;)

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Mesme Rize said:

I could really need some compliments. I fell down today and it still hurts a bit. :(

Oh geez, I hope it wasn't too much of a fall? If you haven't been able to already, make sure to take good care of yourself and relax whatever parts of you felt the worst of it, even if it only hurts a bit you still must make sure to treat yourself :o

As for compliments, you've always come across to me as one of the most reasonable members around, and not just because of your 'convincing' eyes :P You seem to take things into great consideration and don't swing heavily to one side of an argument if you see merit in both perspectives; something a lot of other people could learn to do, imo. At the same time, you're also playfully friendly and genuinely caring with your friends, your status updates alone (which I don't often know how to reply to but do notice when browsing all updates) really demonstrate this. As does what you asked me about in a message in 2015; not sure if you remember it, but I never forgot the impression of you I got from it, of how truly interested you are in being good with all your friends :) (Though I do hope you've managed to fit in more 'me-time' since then, gotta take care of yourself too y'know ^^)

Overall, I really feel you're a role model to many people here, or at the very least someone that helps this be a lot happier of a place with your snakey charm. I hope you stick around for a long time to come, and may your aches get hypnotised into leaving very soon ^_^

• Brohoof 2

@GrimGrimoire

Your probably one of my best friends on this sight. I really enjoy your theories about the mlp world. I really like talking with you

@Lunarpalette

My gosh you draw really well. I enjoy pm roleplaying with you. Cute avatar btw.

@Krashface

You are also one of the best artists out there that I know. That Retin drawing was Superb!

@Hierok @starwantrix @Twilight-Sparkle17

I enjoy being around you. 

• Brohoof 3

@Totally Lyra Thanks for all the Huggles ‘n Snuggles :lol: You’re a really cute pone and I hope the snuggling / cuddling continues :P :squee:

@Rikifive I know you’re busy most of the time, but you are an awesome person to talk to about games and fan-made music :) :catface:

@The Cerberus My favourite three-headed doggy and a really great person to talk to. I love all those Cat posts you sent me on my status updates :o :catface:

@Vampira Heart You’re such a nice and cute pone to talk to :catface: I still cant get over how cute your pink bat pone OC is an how amazing your art is :o :love: :wub: I seriously wish I could draw like that :D :yay:

PS: I'd like to get to know you a little more, but I'm a little shy to ask :wacko: :blush:

@Princess Moony Cant get enough of those Moon Pies :P :D :yay: ...but in all seriousness, I absolutely adore your drawings :love: :wub: reminds me of my younger self at a time :catface:

@Widdershins You’re a really fun person to talk to. I seriously need to get my game on and finish getting you those shinies I promised :P ;) :catface:

@Burpy I know you’re not on as much anymore, but I adore all those cute posts you did on your status updates :wub::catface:

@Wooly Wolf (A.K.A Wolf): I really need to get in touch with you more often :o You’re a really fun person to talk to and I’d love to get to get to know you more :) :catface:

@AkuStarburstLyraFries (A.K.A Eazyfries): How many name changes have you been through? :o (just kiddin :D :yay:) I cant wait to play Legends Of Equestria with you once the game comes out and have some adventures with you ;) :catface:

@Photon Jet Another one of my friends I need to get in touch with more often :o I’d love to talk more about pokemon with you and give you some free shinies ;):P 

@Defective Scootaloo It was really nice to meet you IRL and have a – Bronies React at your place ;) I know you’re currently in financial troubles :adorkable: but I can’t wait to go and see the MLP movie with you (…and possibly go to the con) later this year :love: :yay: :catface:

PS: I gotta repay you back for getting me that AJ plushie :) I keep her VERY close to me :wub:<3

There's just so many people I wanna thank ^_^ ...and for those I didnt / forgot to get your names down, I wanna thank you all from the bottom of my heart that I got to be a part of this great fandom. Here's to a good 2017!!! :catface: :catface: :catface:

• Brohoof 7

I would ask for compliments since my confidence is usually in shambles but to ask anyone to try and come up with any at all about me would be asking for far too much. It would be the definition of scraping the barrel.

I will say this at least:

@Dark Qiviut You are a super intelligent guy and cool to talk too.

@Totally Lyra Also neato and nice to chat with. Bonus points for being from Indiana as well.

Having trouble thinking of names so I will post more later.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Guess I'll do one. Hope I don't forget anybody. >.>'

@Totally Lyra Nya, you're just so much fun and so lovable. o3o I've been silly in the past but I hope you can forgive me. ouo'

@SolarFlare13 I've known you for a while, and you're a great friend. c:

@Wooly Wolf Grrr...guess you're...a little...okay. >.>' <3

@Trottermare Galamane You're so good at finding pictures and you're funny, much love. c;

@It's Starlight Very glad I met you, you're such a lovely person and we have lots in common. :D <3

@J.T. You've got my sense of humor I think, much love to you as well. c;

@Vlazamal Nya! Heh, you're lots of fun. Glad to know there are more people who share love for Starlight, and also ship my OTP. Heheheh... >u> <3

@Batbrony I think you're smart and I have lots of respect for you. >u<

@Blue cheese I see you around so much, you're just like one of the regular homies. >u< <3

@Burpy Seen you around many times and I'm glad you've found your happiness in the wonderful TV show we all know and love. :)

@Prospekt See you around a lot. :) I think you're a great guy. c; <3

@snow. Erm...um...TANKS c: But you're fun to talk to. :o <3

God bless! So, so sorry if I missed anyone I usually talk to! I still love all of you. >.< And also sorry if my compliments seemed like I was really just trying to think of something or if yours seemed less in-depth than others. My mind is a bit off right now and I'm not good with these things...sometimes...I dunno, whatever. >~<'

Edited by AkuStarburstLyraFries
  • Brohoof 8

1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

I would ask for compliments since my confidence is usually in shambles but to ask anyone to try and come up with any at all about me would be asking for far too much. It would be the definition of scraping the barrel.

While we've never really talked or anything, I don't see any reason why one would be forced to scrape the barrel in your case? Whenever I see you interacting with your friends on here, you always seem very appreciative of them and concerned about how they're doing and engaging with them; you just have a certain friendly disposition about you, kinda wish I could get the hang of that myself :o Moreover, you are this friendly in spite of going through some very rough feelings from what I understand, and that's not something everyone in your shoes would be strong enough to do, y'know? I certainly know my past unhappy self was a bit of a loathsome something-or-other, so it's really inspirational to me when people such as you don't let their suffering close them off to others ^^

I realize since I'm kinda just a random person this might not really convince you, and that's fair enough if it doesn't. But, if random person with too much free time is already certain about those things, then I'm sure the people that know you better definitely wouldn't be short on compliments to give either. :)

Also woahs, the complimenting is escalating to unfathomable levels D: It's lovely to see how much appreciation you guys have for one another! ^_^

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@AkuStarburstLyraFries My pleasure, always nice to see an upbeat face like yours around here. Also Starburst is best ship. :D

@Lady Kiriness What can I say?!? You put so many smiles on faces here. Keep up the awesomeness, especially with that artwork of yours. :o

@Totally Lyra Congratulations again on becoming part of the sectional staff, your optimism and positivity always puts a smile on my face. :)

@Nebula Woof You make Mother Russia proud. ;) You're a chill moderator here and a pleasure to interact with on social media.

@Jeric You're really inspiring, I know you have been through quite a lot recently and I just want to say I'm very thankful to have you as a part of the community here.

@Kyoshi Greatest maker of signatures on any forum I've ever been on! Always nice to see you around, plus them SpongeBob references I know you love. :lol:

@Lunarpalette Sorry I haven't gotten to talk to you all that much, but I think you're wonderfully fantastic and I envy your artistic talents. :catface:

@Mesme Rize Sssssssnek ponesssss iz besssst ponessss :P Sad to see you leave the forum staff but you're a great part of discussions around here, PLUS the psychology major in me always gets a kick out of anything related to hypnosis. ;)

@Stormfury *Boop!* You're a pleasure to talk to and you have a gigantic heart. Keep on memeing. And always keep smiling, bud. ^^

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 8

I know I can't fit everyone but here's a few more.

@SolarFlare13 You're the silliest person I know and you always bring a smile to my face, and if there's already one there you just make it all the wider. Stay awesome.

@Kyoshi You're always a pleasure to talk to, and you make some of the best signatures I've seen. I've also seen you recover from situations I don't think I could. I can also relate to you in ways I don't think I can with anyone else fellow Hoosier.

@CinnamonPop and @Ni Fall, you two are great friends and I've always enjoyed the chances I've had to talk to you. You are two of the first friends I made on here and a very large reason why I stayed. Thank you both so very much!

• Brohoof 3