Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

catnet

@Totally Lyra :pinkie: Thank you for your kind words! x3 

17 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I'm surprised by your nice words.

I thought it was super-obvious. :D;) 

@Mesme Rize Sorry to hear you're having a tough time. I haven't interacted with you much, that's true, but from what I've noticed, you seem to be a reasonable, kind and friendly snake pone. :) 
Why the sad face? I hope your sadness will not turn you into a villain, because a wild snake pony hypnotizing everypony wouldn't be easy to handle. :P Though on the other hand... Receiving a super breathtaking (literally!) hug would be nice. :catface: jk :D

12 hours ago, SolarFlare13 said:

I know you’re busy most of the time [...]

It is confirmed then - I need the Mirror Pool. Problem solved! :D Thank you! :) 

@Randimaxis I haven't interacted with you much, but enough to know, that you're such a nice, kind and friendly person. That's sad to hear your real life brought you troubles, but I hope everything will get better - you deserve that.

Hang In There Fluttershy

19 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

It's hard for me to write about every nice everypony I've met on this forum. I would not want to miss anyone by mistake.

I perfectly know what you mean ~ I'm sure I've forgot to mention some ponies. :P 

• Brohoof 6

@Mesme Rize Mah scaly frand.
Image may contain: text
Is true :) I always feel such a positive vibe when talking to you, I know I can trust you to put a smile on my face each and every time I see you about and when it comes to being an awesome friend you totally top the charts bro. :grin:

• Brohoof 3

@Totally Lyra You share the love for Lyra with me :love: Lyra best pony!

@Mesme Rize SSSnake pony is the best pponnyy :33 And also you're a good person :D Best introduction to the world of RPs I could get :3 XD

@SolarFlare13 Yeah true :( But I still come here as much as I can! Amazing Australian friend :D Thanks for all the fun we had in status updates or in discord :D 

@AkuStarburstLyraFries Yeah, truly changed my life, I dont know you much tho to say anything :( But I bet you're really good person! :D 

@Prospekt I remember you a lot from my early days here :D Thanks for all the comments in status updates :D 

@KTAG So many status updates, so much fun, so many comments, so many compliments, you are truly my friend! :D 

@Johnny1226 Thanks for all the good mornings and good nights! :D 

@Kyoshi I don't know what is it with you, but you have really great personality :D 

@Battenberg I remember when you first joined here, very nice how you became part of our community friend! :D 

KkTAG

• Brohoof 8

37 minutes ago, Burpy said:

@Totally Lyra You share the love for Lyra with me :love: Lyra best pony!

@Mesme Rize SSSnake pony is the best pponnyy :33 And also you're a good person :D Best introduction to the world of RPs I could get :3 XD

@SolarFlare13 Yeah true :( But I still come here as much as I can! Amazing Australian friend :D Thanks for all the fun we had in status updates or in discord :D 

@AkuStarburstLyraFries Yeah, truly changed my life, I dont know you much tho to say anything :( But I bet you're really good person! :D 

@Prospekt I remember you a lot from my early days here :D Thanks for all the comments in status updates :D 

@KTAG So many status updates, so much fun, so many comments, so many compliments, you are truly my friend! :D 

@Johnny1226 Thanks for all the good mornings and good nights! :D 

@Kyoshi I don't know what is it with you, but you have really great personality :D 

@Battenberg I remember when you first joined here, very nice how you became part of our community friend! :D 

KkTAG

Yes @Burpy So many status updates and comments. You too are my friend :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, I do have to say that compliments can be hard for me for several reasons. I'm not exactly the most positive all the time, I do hold a fair amount of doubt and have to wonder what mere words can do to make a body feel better. Though, that being said, I do also believe that experiences & memories will always last a lifetime and I can tell at least that what brief moments I have spent with you all have certainly made a welcome impact on my own life.

To @Zarosian, I know I may have stepped on your proverbial toes, but do trust me when I say that I only meant the best for you. I do cherish what you have done for me, even if you can't see the positive of things any better then I can. I do very sincerely wish you the absolute best luck & welfare in everything you accomplish... just... I hope you learn to love yourself and... please don't take this as an insult too... I do worry about you, and believe me, if you knew me, worrying about you is the strongest way I can show someone that I love them.

To @Prospekt: When I first joined up in here, you were my first. I...uh, You all know what I mean! While we may not have had much time to talk to each other, you will always be the first to speak up to me & offer that open hand of fr-... friendship. S-sorry, teared up there. Dunno why I kept that in.

To @FullmoonDagger: You are one of the few that met my reactions with more reactions. One of the few cases that made it blatantly clear to me that, even without actually ever meeting you, that I indeed impacted the life of another and that's something I can easily rationalize away in my intermittent depression. Your character still strikes me as one of the most well-written and absolutely stellar examples that it's quite up there even with the characters that serve as role-models to me. Along with the others in this list, my brief experience with you was something that made me so very glad that i'm still alive.

So too do you also serve as a source of inspiration for me. I know you're undoubtedly younger than me, yet have accomplished so much in the field of expressing your own creativity that I cannot but help but see you as more mature and as a goal I hope to one day achieve.

To @Br O N Y / @Br O N Y Kitty : You are just the absolute most humble being I've ever met! I still profess that I find your artstyle as something quite amazing! Something I would unabashedly refer to as art as any other thing anyone would hang up in any of those museums you hear about! And, considering the minor saga of troubles you've had to deal with while on this site, I consider you a sort of warrior too of more courage than you give yourself credit for.

To @MaryxMelody :  You are quite possibly the closest thing to the concept of the phrase of "A bright ray of sunshine!" Been following most of what you've been typing since you joined the same RP thread I have, and you are just the most genuine, caring & accepting being I've seen! I do sincerely hope you never lose that welcoming & loving personality you so seem to embody! (also, how are you doing that with your profile pic!?!)

To @AmarisNsane : I thank you so much for taking your time to talk to me and actively trying being my friend. Going out of your way like you've done to befriend me means so much to me... I do hope your alright, haven't heard from you in a while...

To @Hastur: Another friend I haven't heard from in a while, and I do sincerely hope you're doing well. You're one of the most intelligent fellows I've met & I do hope your life is so very much better now than the troubles you've met before now. Your stories are some of the most creative and uniquely mind-opening (I do mean that, despite it sounding like i've made those words up to indirectly insult you, lol!) and I do hope you continue to enjoy writing and eventually make it something you care deeply about.

To  @WhirlyPop Thank you so much for going out of your way to show that my opinion can be welcomed & cherished. Your art is wonderful & i'm so glad you allow me to play my own part in it!

To @Missklang I may not hear much from you as of late, but it's always been a wonderful time in my life to match wits with you, however silly we may get. Thank you so much for the kind words & encouragement & the inspiration for starting up into the Critique business.

To @SolarFlare13 : I'm not quite sure how to put it... Thank you so much for simply being there. For returning every broken-fire-hydrant's-worth of text I ping back to you, to actually communicating ... for... for being so persistently friendly.... to... to take the time you do to actually listen. I realize that, no doubt, you have just as many others to respond to, yet you still take the time to make me feel like... like I have someone around.

To @Lunar Echo : I... I'm not sure I can put to words how much you mean to me. Thank you so very much for my persona's picture... I've...I've never known anyone to just give out something that meaningful and seemingly without expecting much from me either. I'm still dumbfounded just how caring you were to manage that... or how you possibly managed something like that, something I just about gave up on accomplishing myself. Thank you so much for Caring.

And to anyone else on my Friend List (I'm not calling it "Followers") it might be some innocuous click of a button to others, but It truly does mean something to me for you to take the time to read something I've done, to take the time to talk to me, or even spend time around pages I've made. Thank you all for giving me a shot, for giving me what time you can afford. I love you, I really do for simply giving me the proverbial time of day.

Edited by Widdershins
Re-fixing the Mentions
  • Brohoof 4

On 5/12/2017 at 10:02 PM, Prospekt said:

@Lady Kiriness What can I say?!? You put so many smiles on faces here. Keep up the awesomeness, especially with that artwork of yours. :o

Thank you so much, Prospie. Your kind words are very appreciated, especially today. :kindness: 

I think you have a great head on your shoulders and a very positive attitude. You also make me laugh out loud at some of the funny things you post on Twitter. :P

There are several users who I believe deserve way more recognition. 

@SIII, even though we have been friends for less than a year, it seems as if it's been far longer. Your selflessness and compassion towards others is beyond admirable. The fact that you have spent your time and talents to draw so many users' ponies speaks to your generosity. You are incredibly gifted with your artwork (seriously, guys, take a look at his gallery on his profile). 

@TigerGeekGuy, your natural curiosity about life is the mark of an intellectual. Many people would benefit from your philosophical ponderings. You add a unique perspective to conversations, which is quite refreshing. I must also add that you have great taste in dubstep. :P Keep staying curious, keep researching the answers to your questions, and you will go far. I bet that someday, you'll contribute something profound to the world. 

@Wooly Wolf and @Wingnut, I have never met anyone more devoted to cats than you two. It is nice catching up from time to time!

@Dreambiscuit, you are very easy to talk to and I can tell that you are someone that others come to seek advice from. It has been great getting to know you, and I hope you will have a lovely birthday tomorrow. ~ Keep making amazing artwork! 

@Frostgage and @Stormfury, keep being dank! Thank you for your friendship. It's always nice to toss around memes from time to time. :orly: I can't believe it's been over a year since we all met over in Forum Games. I hope to continue seeing you guys there! 

@Lunarpalette, the first thing that caught my attention was your OC's hair. I'm not even kidding. XD I love how you have styled it several different ways and your OC's heterochromia is a nice touch. It was fun talking with you about cute animals! Keep drawing, you're doing a great job. :) 

I'll be sure to return later on with more. ^^ 

MLPForums is truly an amazing community. Everyone, keep being awesome! You are the reason why so many new members feel right at home within their first few days here. :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

I'm not really good with compliments, but let me try it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Trottermare Galamane You are by far the best friend i ever had, thanks for helping with my endless issues and listen to my whining, i really really really value our friendship and i hope someday i can repay in some way for helping me

@Lady Kiriness You are very nice and kind and a really good artist, keep up the good work

@PinkuRiku Haven't heard from you in awhile, but really loved talking to you, always nice and kind, i loved to cheer you up whoever you were in a bad mood and you were also the first and only person to call me "awesome" (like, literally), please come back, 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was my attempt to compliment other people, probably came off awkward as hell, but whatever

Edited by Leere
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
1 hour ago, Lady Kiriness said:

TigerGeekGuy, your natural curiosity about life is the mark of an intellectual. Many people would benefit from your philosophical ponderings. You add a unique perspective to conversations, which is quite refreshing. I must also add that you have great taste in dubstep. :P Keep staying curious, keep researching the answers to your questions, and you will go far. I bet that someday, you'll contribute something profound to the world. 

Aww, thanks Kiri, that really means a lot and I appreciate it. You're a great artist, mod, and a great person. Keep being you and bringing smiles to everyone around, whether that be through dank memes :orly: or kind words :kindness:. And keep that dubstep pumping!

Edited by TigerGeekGuy
  • Brohoof 3

Ok then I should do this aswel ¦) um.....

@Totally Lyra cheer's pal I try and you always saying things that make me think and laugh ¦)

@AkuStarburstLyraFries Your the one with all the fresh Meme's pal I just post things that are relevant to the previous post are rarely new idea's ¦)

@Leere your an amazing friend pal and I feel like I could tell you anything without worry ‡)

@Lady Kiriness your always be our Quartz because your mind is beautiful and precious and it shows with your art and your endless kindness is proof ¦)

@Prospekt your always out there making everyone feel good while bringing so much character ¦)

• Brohoof 8

1 hour ago, Trottermare Galamane said:

@Lady Kiriness your always be our Quartz because your mind is beautiful and precious and it shows with your art and your endless kindness is proof ¦)

Thank you, Trotter! That's very nice of you to say. You have a knack for encouraging artists from what I have seen and experienced! :) You will forever be known as the person who shares artwork in nearly all of their Forum Games posts. :P

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
7 hours ago, Lady Kiriness said:

Thank you, Trotter! That's very nice of you to say. You have a knack for encouraging artists from what I have seen and experienced! :) You will forever be known as the person who shares artwork in nearly all of their Forum Games posts. :P

No thank you Quartz/Kiri if it was up to me you's lot would be as famous as most people who do sports ¦) what I can't fathom is how little people know about people with such talent, all I do is try and make you more well known and appreciated for what you are ‡)

anyone who want's proof this right here is all from the one true Quartz/ @Lady Kiriness ‡O and this isn't even a fraction of what she's done.
tumblr_oowbm7fw4H1v2u2d6o1_1280.png
tumblr_o14pyyhnmj1v2u2d6o1_1280.png
L0T0wwQ.png
And this one she did for free!!!! how can I not be more impressed ¦)

Edited by Trottermare Galamane
  • Brohoof 4

On 5/13/2017 at 1:06 AM, Kyoshi said:

I would ask for compliments since my confidence is usually in shambles but to ask anyone to try and come up with any at all about me would be asking for far too much. It would be the definition of scraping the barrel.

Although I don't know you, I do know that you do amazing signatures and that your OC is one of the coolest ones that I have ever seen. 

Also having reached Unicorn status is rather amazing and shows your good healthy participation here on the forums. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't usually like to name names because I know I'll forget someone and lose sleep over it. But here goes with at least some of them. The rest of you know who you are and I apologize in advance if I neglect to mention you here. 

@TheRockARooster You are one of my longest standing and best friends on the forums. You have always been sweet, supportive and kind, and I'll always be grateful that I know you.  ;)

@Summer Breeze You're such a special friend and I consider you my sister from another mister. You're incredibly smart, wise and talented in so many ways I can't even count them all! Best of all, you never fail to make me smile! :)

@Crypty You're such an awesome friend! And you put up with a lot of my shenanigans with patience and good humor. You're also a great artist! :grin:

@Lady Kiriness Kiri, you are someone I truly wish I could imitate. You have a caring heart, an intelligent mind and you art is off the charts! I'm kind of jealous actually! :please:

@strongwilled_pegasus Jeff, you have a keen, penetrating mind and I'm always in awe of your intelligence and passion for your interests. You also have a fun, whimsical sense of humor and infinite patience waiting for me to reply to PMs! :rarity:

@GrimGrimoire Grim, what can I say? We just met recently but I think we found a thing or two to talk about! So many shared interests and good fun. :P

@Sir Hugoholic Wow, you have the most amazing talent for music! You really inspire and amaze me! :sunbutt:

@TrotteurFuneste We just met but already so much fun! Thanks for the birthday wishes and good convo! :lol:

@Stormfury You're always a friend when I need a friend. Thanks for all your support and friendship! :twi:

Those who know me are aware of my tricky memory, so if I forgot anyone I'll be back here with more. :grin:

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 8

@Nymphetamine
Even if we are too different to write beautiful story together, you will stay in my heart as my little pony forever, kind and careful Infernus. Cheers =3

@Sir Hugoholic
Smart and serious gentleman outside, loyal and supportive friend inside. :grin: Trully gifted musician. ^-^ Hug for Hugo!

@Flearia Dragondanser
Your ultimate wish to develop your arts skill is a perfect sample how much every person can do to grow up ^-^

@ShadOBabe
Yes! You're just a bomb of inspiration spiced with a amazing sense of humor. :orly: Stay the same, Babe XD

@TheRockADragon
You're like an angel who's appearing to save me from boring evening. ^-^ Everyone must have such awesome bro.

@AmarisNsane
True element of kindness. :kindness: Every time when a wave of positive attitude from you crashes on me, everything becomes better. ^-^

@Nebula Woof
People like you are fighting for the better future of humankind XD You remind me myself several years younger. :catface:

@Merion
Element of creativity in my pony team :love: Really glad to have you among my friends and your attitude to your passion inspires me. ;3

@Dreambiscuit
The way how you're playing with words enraptures me! So beautiful and live speech is a sign of beautiful and live mind, I feel true joy talking to you :love: And I feel that you are see the world via the same pair of glasses as I do. B)
P.S. I'm giant fan of your arts forever.

1 hour ago, Dreambiscuit said:

@Crypty You're such an awesome friend! And you put up with a lot of my shenanigans with patience and good humor. You're also a great artist!

Oh, looking forward for moar shenanigans from you :orly:.

And tank you for kind words.

76779_safe_pinkie_pie_animated_tank_(veh

• Brohoof 4

18 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

@Lady Kiriness Kiri, you are someone I truly wish I could imitate. You have a caring heart, an intelligent mind and you art is off the charts! I'm kind of jealous actually! :please:

Aww, thank you so much, Dreamy! Psh, I look up to you for the same reasons as well. :kindness: Keep being you! Disney should be making a princess modeled after you. :) 

• Brohoof 2

I am actually not a fan of these, just because I feel like it causes some people to feel left out because someone does not notice them.

And then the feel like they are not wanted here or not well liked.

And that could not be farther from the truth. Every person here has people who care about them, and want to talk to them and listen to them if they will only speak up and try talking to others.

That being said, a couple of people I talk to or have spoken with that have made an impression on me over time. (if you are not on this list, don't panic)

@Jeric Whenever you post it is like a calming aura on the site. No matter what anyone says you are able to see it from their viewpoint to a degree, and acknowledge them and make them feel heard, if not always agreed with completely. I always respect your viewpoints and enjoy reading them.

@Mesme Rize I actually don't speak to you a lot... but your wacky snek antics always manage to get a laugh out of me. You also have one of the most creative and difficult to top OCs on the website.

@Lady Kiriness You're a sweetheart, period. You have a really calm outlook on life, and much like Jeric above you provide a very calming and relaxing presence upon the site... you are always open to trying to listen and help others if you can. Also like Mesme, you have one of the most adorable and creative OCS on the site, instantly recognizable. Also you're the MemeQueen so gotta pay that respect yo. B)

@Dreambiscuit Easily one of my favorite people to talk to, with an amazing gift for creativity. We have a lot in common and you never fail to make me laugh, smile, think, invent and ponder both the reality and the infinite. Never stop being the amazing you that I have come to adore. :D

@Trixie . I think I have talked to you more than anyone. You have an incredibly active imagination and a lot of really interesting ideas. I know i don't always agree with them, but that does not make them any less interesting. Twilight is still best Pony though. :P

@Randimaxis No matter what struggles you are going through, you always try to think of others first. You always trying to bring a bit of humor to everyone here... and your lurking and dropping gifts in peoples profiles has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated.

@Envy You are better than you think you are. I'll leave it at that.

@Widdershins You are too weird. I mean that in the best possible way. :orly:

@PiratePony I don't see you as much here lately, but just know you inspired me quite a bit several months ago. Your giving nature and never give up attitude really set an impression on me making me want to try harder to get something done, even if only in some small way.

@Shadow Beam You really came through and helped myself and everyone out in a time of need this last holiday season without any thought for yourself. You are an amazing artist and I deeply thank you for all that you have done and continue to do. Mad respect for you.

Everyone else... if you are not on the list it does not mean I do not like you or notice you. It means we don't talk very much and as such I am not completely sure what to say here. Just know that everyone is appreciated, even if I don't always see eye to eye with everyone here all the time. I do respect you all. I'll add to this later as I think of people I missed, or get to know some of you further. That is all.

• Brohoof 9

> Sees name mentioned. 

adorable.gif

I'll have to pop in here again to post my thoughts when I'm not wrangling teens to dinner. 

• Brohoof 2

I was thinking of all the people's names I could post in here, and after a while I realised it all boils down to one person.

@Feld0 Thanks for Poniverse and the forums Felds. You allowed me to meet all those awesome people what brought many a smiles over my time I've spent here. I kinda believe you deserve being mentioned here. You're awesome mate.

• Brohoof 2

Okay, i think i should give some compliments back, because i already got one too many of them. :P

If you feel i left anyone of you out, i apologize. But if i would compliment everyone of you, i would sit here the whole weekend. :P

@Dark Horse You are pretty much the best friend that i have on this Forum. Your presence always makes me smile and you're one of the most understanding guys i know and you helped me alot in being myself. Thank you so much.

@Jeric You are a big inspiration for me and probably for alot of other people. While we're not the closest of friends, i would still consider you a friend. You really helped me in some very difficult situations, even on days where you probably had better things to do. Thank you

@JonasDarkmane You have are a very intelligent and funny person, who is one of the few people, i like to share my political views with. Your constant viking remarks are funny as hell and having political conversations with you, made me realize that they can work on the Internet after all. Thanks.

@Randimaxis While in general a nice and funny friend, i admire your fighting spirit and your will to go on. You gave me many compliments, which i don't deserve all and i wish i could repay you in some form. Thank you.

@Mr Dash @Yozer247 For over 2 years now, i come to the movie nights every friday and while i don't come on as frequently, i still enjoy chatting and enjoying the movie with you all. I am also thankful and grateful for the time as an EQTV Admin and i enjoyed working with you. Thank you.

@Feld0 I know, we barely had any contact together, but if it wasn't for you, no one would be here and i am grateful for that. I hope this site will still exist for awhile. Thank you. :)

• Brohoof 6

@Mesme RizeI usually compliment you through your status posts, but I decided to add something here:

I've never met anyone like you before! Being an unusual species of half-snake and half-pony, you stand out from the crowd. Normally, I'm scared of snakes, but every time you wrapped me up in your coils, snakes suddenly become my most favorite thing!

Just remember that I'm always here if you're feeling down and need to hypnotize someone; just as well when I feel down, I can always look into your eyes and forget my troubles for a while.

• Brohoof 2

On 19.05.2017 at 7:56 AM, Crypty said:

@Merion
Element of creativity in my pony team :love: Really glad to have you among my friends and your attitude to your passion inspires me. ;3

Me today:

bubek.gif.0b5197716e4d42b7253ad72a7e11b974.gif

AHHHH THANK YOUUU!!

You're the nicest and sweetest person I met here on the Forums! :D

• Brohoof 3