Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Chibi Art Dump

chaosprincess

(edited)

Yet another art dump, but this one will be filled with my chibi drawings well digitally colored chibi drawings I recently opened a chibi shop and decided to make an art dump and place them here as well so everybody can see the cuteness of chibis so I have one completed so far which was requested by my cousin PrincessofCompassion now her OC is an alicorn, but I accidentally forgot to add the wing and when I had realized it, it was already submitted in which when I did let her know she was fine with it and said it can remain posted without the wing any who with that all said I hope you like my chibis.

And one more thing the drawings belong to me I drew them and digitally colored them, but I do not own the characters they belong to their rightful creators I only own the drawings themselves.

aria_chibi_by_bringerochaos-db8thum.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 11

3 hours ago, Kenshiro said:

ı like your chibi style. I hope to see more :) 

Thank you very much :pinkie: I'm glad my chibi is liked this was my real first attempt at a pony chibi in my own style and more will be added. :pinkie::squee:

Another chibi completed this OC is Clover who belongs to Pripyat Pony I know the pose looks a little weird, but I decided to draw her kind of rearing up as she goes to shake ponies hooves, but she is nervous so she is thinking about flying off.

request_for_pripyat_pony_by_bringerochaos-db9bgej.jpg

• Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

The winking unicorn is my favorite. She's just adorable! Great work!

Thank you very much for your kind words :kindness: that is my cousins OC it was my first attempt with chibis in my own style, I'm glad my chibis are liked. :)

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Finished another request last night I decided to chibifi Pokey Steph I believe the name is she belongs to AJFan89 she stepped on a melted ice cream and is not to happy about it.

request_for_ajfan89_by_bringerochaos-dbagcn5.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 2

Finished another chibi the OC belongs to Glacies Frost they made a request so decided to draw their OC staring at a giant snowcone I did not add to much detail to the snowcone, but the chibi is adorable.

request_for_glacies_frost__re_post__by_bringerochaos-dbau38y.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Completed another request it was requested by Kronos the Revenant their OC is a cyborg pony I am really bad with drawing robotic parts so it may look bad, but maybe the cuteness will make up for it :squee: I did not see a tail in the reference picture so I did not add one.

request_for_kronos_the_revenant_by_bringerochaos-dbbtbev.jpg

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...