Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Proto **SEARCHING*

Aurora Lights

(edited)

PROTO

((Little back ground info, This RP will accept Ponies+ Humans + non-ponies (Human OC's Only from Equestria Girls), there will be a some gore and graphical language, though I'd ask to keep it to a minimum (Due to the PG-13 aspect of RPing nowadays on these forums.))

The year is 2037, October 1st. Five years ago today, a terrible plague mutilated the lands we once looked upon for safety, killing off most of the worlds population. The worst part, our own government reated the plague, known as Necrohemorphage, or in short, Necro,virus started in The Crystal Empire, quickly spreading to surrounding areas and cities, silently infecting hundreds of thousands before symptoms showed. By that time, almost every major city and capital had already been in contact with the virus. As soon as the minor sypmtoms showed, a qurantine was called forth by the Princesses, for they knew the damage that was about to ensue would reach epic proportions. Since the Princesses had previously opened the portal to accept Humans into the world of Equestria, their planet had also contracted the virus, but the effects were aparent much faster on human subjects, warping them within just hours, thus the Princesses closed the portal before all else. One week after initial contraction, all infected started to have internal hemorrhaging, as well as lack of hunger and fear, soon after, maybe a day or two, the infected would start having their bones snap and reshape into weapon-like appendages It takes only minutes for an infected to turn from a normal looking human or pony to a disgusting, monstrous being that barely resembles its former self. At this point, the only desire the infected have is to kill/infect the non-infected, they hunt with extreme prejudice and never stop hunting. The only real way to kill an infected is to destroy the brain (which can be hard to locate at times), every other attempt to kill or harm the infected will be in vain. The infection is only contracted through one method, Direct contact with infected saliva, not blood, but saliva. The Princeses are said to have been hiding in a bunker this entire time, said to be safe from harm, whether or not this is true has yet to have real evidence behind it. As for the current state of the world, few creatures are still alive, even fewer are well off, Though some have banded together and created camps "Safe Zones" their called; Some Safe Zones have even been able to get power and water operational again, though not many at all have succeded in doing this. Some Safe Zones have created Factions, The most prominent of these factions are "Wendigo Alpha", "Black Blood Equine", "Gryphenoir", "Crystal Bone Clan", and "Grenaidia". Some of these factions are rivals, BBE and WA are allies fighting against Gryphnoir and Grenadia, CBC is neutral and wishes not to involve themselves in useless fighting. Firearms and other tools of death dealing have been in play for 20 years, as well as some iterations of AI and robotic ponies, Advanced mechanized armor has also been developed for Humans and Ponies alike, though it's only obtained via The Crystal Empire, which is the Hive of the Infected now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few Rules now! : No OP characters (duh). Life is precious so don't waste it (Basically, once dead, you'll have to drop that character permanently and add a new character). You wil have to eat and drink, and ammunition is not unlimited. You can have supernatural abilities (as my character will have) But no one is immune to the virus (One exception is my character, I'll explain later) But, like I said, no OP abilities including, but not limited to, God Mode, Immortality, Reality warping, and time manipulation. And yes, Characters can kill each other, so keep that in mind.

Character Information Sheet (I'll use mine as an example)

Name: Murdok Parrish

Race: Human

Sex: Male

Orrientation: Strait

Ability: Has been infected with the Necrohemrophage virus, yet his body was modified by the creators of this virus to accept the virus to change his physical being. Thus he can morph his bones to some types of weapons and some structures such as shields.  He is resistant to damage, can be killed by a shot to the brain like any other Morph, though any other means of killing him are useless. Though he is infected, the Necros don't recognize him as an ally, so they will still attack him.

Appearance: 6,1" in height and weighs 210 pounds, mostly muscle mass. Pale skin, scars on neck and 2 on face, one long scar across his left cheek and another scar above his right eye. Multiple scars on his body. White hair, glowing golden eyes with cat slits for pupils.

Bio: He was the first subject to be succesfully mutated by the virus, keeping his human traits and having the ability to use the Necro's powers of bodily warping. He was meant to be the subject of multiple tests and the origin of many useful medicines and vaccines, but he was released from his prison before any type of cure could be established for the plague. He is isolated in his mind, alone on many levels. He has no real emotions, though he fakes emotions to seem more normal. He is also fearless and he never hungers for anything except raw flesh. He is dangerous, emotionless, and always hungering for flesh, though not a real threat to anyone that hasn't been bad.

Background: He was just a normal human that made the transfer from Earth to Equestria when he was 20, he was inlisted into the EDF "Equestria Defense Force" that was a joint effort between humans and Ponies to combat other worldly beings that erupted from the Grand Portal that was created for the transferring of humans to Equestria. He was a dedicated soldier that put everyone else's lives before his own. When he showed how profficient he was at battling these beasts, he was enlisted into the program called " RKX" meant to help him battle these beings by enhancing his physical prowess, though it was just a ruse for him to take the Necro virus. After the major containment breach, he himself took the opportunity to escape, feasting on a few of the living and using his abilities to murder his way through the guards and the other infected. Once he was free of the chaotic city, he traveled to a small village that would take him in as one of their own, not knowing of the virus that he was infected with. At the time, he had almost no control of his desire for flesh, so he would feast on the village for a year or so. Finally he could control his insatiable hunger, at that point everyone in the village was dead or mutated. Now he wanders the land, trying to help where he can, yet trying to resolve his appetite at the same time. 

RP: 

OCsheet link: 

(( Also this is what the infected look like )) Pony: 591503e7f1da7_LeaperPon3.jpg.b378c9c81bd973ef45566d5855cf6f5c.jpg

Stalker Pon3.jpg

Stalker pon3 V2.jpg

Human:

Stalker.jpg

Leaper.jpg

Necromorph Slasher.jpg

Edited by Aurora Lights
  • Brohoof 1

I want in.

Name: Silvermoon

Race: pony (unicorn)

Sex: male

Orientation: straight

Ability: hunter- he is able to track any creature and is slightly more aware than most people and ponies

Appearance: slim semi-athletic build, navy blue fur, medium length mane and tail, blue with a silver stripe, and amber colored eyes, is known for wearing a black trench coat.

Bio: as a pony to barely survive the outbreak, he was able to maintain a steady balance of seriousness and comedy although the comedy part has faded a little. He was a hunter before the outbreak and after using every bit of ammo on one necro (his old father), only has an empty hunting rifle. (Unless we are allowed to have a functioning weapon then ammo is included)

Background: shooting a gun at a young age, Silver had always admired his father who was a retired guard and was now a hunter. When Silver turned 18 his father had injured his back, so Silver, in order to raise some money, joined the police force, becoming a detective at 23 and hunting down criminals. On the day of the outbreak, Silver, 26 now, ran home to find his father, a gun in his magic, pulling the trigger of shotgun into a Necro's head, blowing its brains out. Unfortunately, the creature had bit his father in the process, leaving saliva all across his back. A few days later, his father had become a full fledged Necro leaving Silver no choice but to kill the creature. He wasted all of his ammo and with a lucky and final shot, hit the brain. Silver took his rifle and left his old home starting his new life as pony of vengeance.

If my character has too many things you don't want him to have tell me so I can get rid of them.

On 5/15/2017 at 3:31 AM, silvermoon15000 said:

I want in.

Ability: hunter- he is able to track any creature and is slightly more aware than most people and ponies

Appearance: slim semi-athletic build, navy blue fur, medium length mane and tail, blue with a silver stripe, and amber colored eyes, is known for wearing a black trench coat.

Bio: as a pony to barely survive the outbreak, he was able to maintain a steady balance of seriousness and comedy although the comedy part has faded a little. He was a hunter before the outbreak and after using every bit of ammo on one necro (his old father), only has an empty hunting rifle. (Unless we are allowed to have a functioning weapon then ammo is included)

Background: shooting a gun at a young age, Silver had always admired his father who was a retired guard and was now a hunter. When Silver turned 18 his father had injured his back, so Silver, in order to raise some money, joined the police force, becoming a detective at 23 and hunting down criminals. On the day of the outbreak, Silver, 26 now, ran home to find his father, a gun in his magic, pulling the trigger of shotgun into a Necro's head, blowing its brains out. Unfortunately, the creature had bit his father in the process, leaving saliva all across his back. A few days later, his father had become a full fledged Necro leaving Silver no choice but to kill the creature. He wasted all of his ammo and with a lucky and final shot, hit the brain. Silver took his rifle and left his old home starting his new life as pony of vengeance.

If my character has too many things you don't want him to have tell me so I can get rid of them.

Perfect mate, your in. Great character btw, awesome story. I think Silvermoon and Murdok should meet early on, but I have a little twist.

On 5/17/2017 at 2:50 AM, Mentis Soliloquy said:

Took my time, but here we are I think I will submit Sapphire.

Awesome, your in, looking forward to starting this RP up, finally have enough people. 

With that being said, the RP is up, here is the link. https://mlpforums.com/topic/166456-proto/

Took my time, but here we are I think I will submit Sapphire.

On 5/15/2017 at 3:31 AM, silvermoon15000 said:

I want in.

On 5/11/2017 at 10:14 PM, reader8363 said:

Alrighty guys, the RP is up and your free to post!

1 minute ago, Aurora Lights said:

Perfect mate, your in. Great character btw, awesome story. I think Silvermoon and Murdok should meet early on, but I have a little twist.

Awesome, your in, looking forward to starting this RP up, finally have enough people. 

With that being said, the RP is up, here is the link. https://mlpforums.com/topic/166456-proto/

Sweet I will post soon

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2017 at 8:05 PM, silvermoon15000 said:

l

I

On 5/11/2017 at 10:14 PM, reader8363 said:

I

Sory guys, my internet has been down, but I'm up and running again. So very sorry, and I hope you still are up for this RP.