Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Students caught twerking and lapdancing in school?

ManaMinori

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/35410330/lap-dancing-students-videotaped-at-school

How do you guys feel about this? Quite frankly, I'm not surprised, because evidence found in the scriptures says the world will be going from bad to worse, which you can see clear as day in our time- kids (AND adults) doing things that were unheard of, even 10, 20 years ago. It's gross that students are doing such things in a learning institution (or even at all, in fact), don't get me wrong, I don't condone this in any setting. How do you guys feel about this?

• Brohoof 1

Yes, this is bad. But saying this is the "sign of the apocalypse" is incredibly over the top.

Why dosen't anybody make a thread about the 9 year old girl, that survived a seemingly unwinnable fight?

http://www.advertiser.ie/galway/article/91922/medical-miracle-little-girl-celebrates-her-ninth-birthday

But no, war sells better of course.

Eh...I'm fine with this. Lapdancing and twerking may be a new trend but teens rebelling against the norm is almost a tradition in every generation. 

• Brohoof 1

Why do people need to put god into everything(if he was real you wouldn't need to prove he was real repeatedly)? Besides, teens have a thing called hormones, and a thing called the internet. They are gonna improvise in a way to get what they want. Besides, animals have sex all the time, you don't see me saying end of the world stuff about it then. Oh my those squirrels, I calculated their age, they are '14' in squirrel years they shouldn't be having sex, this is a sign my god is real and is going to burn everything soon. I mean, if you know about the medieval times, you should be happy people are twerking, rather than plagues and battles and all that nonsense, serfdom etc. Lobotomies, leeches for healing 'bad blood'. Theres alot of stuff wrong in the past, and we aren't even having world war 3 and not because of Isis or SJWs or Trump you think the world is ending, you think its because of teens twerking. Well at least they won't get pregnant from twerking and teen pregnancy has been a thing since before we were born.

(edited)
1 hour ago, CuriUndersXeno said:

Why do people need to put god into everything(if he was real you wouldn't need to prove he was real repeatedly)? Besides, teens have a thing called hormones, and a thing called the internet. They are gonna improvise in a way to get what they want. Besides, animals have sex all the time, you don't see me saying end of the world stuff about it then. Oh my those squirrels, I calculated their age, they are '14' in squirrel years they shouldn't be having sex, this is a sign my god is real and is going to burn everything soon. I mean, if you know about the medieval times, you should be happy people are twerking, rather than plagues and battles and all that nonsense, serfdom etc. Lobotomies, leeches for healing 'bad blood'. Theres alot of stuff wrong in the past, and we aren't even having world war 3 and not because of Isis or SJWs or Trump you think the world is ending, you think its because of teens twerking. Well at least they won't get pregnant from twerking and teen pregnancy has been a thing since before we were born.

you're making excuses. animals don't have self control, just instinct. We, as humans do.  Even so, that kind of behavior is NOT acceptable in a learning institution. To say I should be happy because it's a lesser evil than plagues and war is just stupid. Kids are there to be taught, not be sexually stimulated. Its not a brothel. If I were a parent, I'd be outraged. Even if I'm not, I still would be.

Edited by Nightmare Muffin

9 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

you're making excuses. animals don't have self control, just instinct.

No self control here.

12 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

Even so, that kind of behavior is NOT acceptable in a learning institution. To say I should be happy because it's a lesser evil than plagues and war is just stupid. Kids are there to be taught, not be sexually stimulated. Its not a brothel. If I were a parent, I'd be outraged. Even if I'm not, I still would be.

I didn't say it was acceptable. I am saying the world won't end, and if anything, it would've ended already by your standard of the world ending.

And if anything the world has improved.

1 hour ago, cmarston1 said:

Ew, that's gross.  But I wouldn't say that it is a sign of the apocalypse, that's going too far.

who said anything about it being a sign of the apocalypse?

13 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

who said anything about it being a sign of the apocalypse?

Considering you like to bring god into this, it kinda sounds like it.

Also, do you think this world is worse then it was in medevil times?

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Mesme Rize said:

Considering you like to bring god into this, it kinda sounds like it.

Also, do you think this world is worse then it was in medevil times?

Is there something removed or what am I missing? Where did Nightmare Muffin talk about God? O_o

-Edit, nevermind, needed just translate one word to understand what you mean.

Edited by The Cerberus

1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

Is there something removed or what am I missing? Where did Nightmare Muffin talk about God? O_o

11 hours ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/35410330/lap-dancing-students-videotaped-at-school

How do you guys feel about this? Quite frankly, I'm not surprised, because evidence found in the scriptures says the world will be going from bad to worse, which you can see clear as day in our time- kids (AND adults) doing things that were unheard of, even 10, 20 years ago. It's gross that students are doing such things in a learning institution (or even at all, in fact), don't get me wrong, I don't condone this in any setting. How do you guys feel about this?

Pretty much here. I rest my case

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Mesme Rize said:

that's hardly related to the apocalypse, saying the world is worse than it was a few years ago. (and it being true)

world conditions are bad, let's face it. But again, I said nothing about the apocayplse. and even comparing "omg kids are giving lapdances in school, it must be the apocaolypse!" is stupid, and your own line of reasoning, misinterpreting what i said.

2 minutes ago, Mesme Rize said:

Yeah, I got that just after posting by translating word scriptures, sorry for bother.

But for my opinion about this, I will put it in form of my personal motto: Everybody can do whatever they want if it doesn't hurt anybody else. If it didn't affect anyone who wanted to study and wasn't part of it out of their own will, it's okay, if it did..well then it's not.

1 minute ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

that's hardly related to the apocalypse, saying the world is worse than it was a few years ago. (and it being true)

It worse because you see it like this in the news. Do you think the news wants to talk about peace? No, because only war sells.

The world is not bad. It's the way you look at it that is bad.

(edited)
6 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Yeah, I got that just after posting by translating word scriptures, sorry for bother.

But for my opinion about this, I will put it in form of my personal motto: Everybody can do whatever they want if it doesn't hurt anybody else. If it didn't affect anyone who wanted to study and wasn't part of it out of their own will, it's okay, if it did..well then it's not.

slice it anyway you want. students are NOT in school to provide sexual stimulation for their peers. Its not a brothel, and it's NOT ok. It disrupts attention from study and education, and invited teen pregnancy- which is exactly what shaking your ass at someone and thrusting your crotch on their laps will lead to.

Just now, Nightmare Muffin said:

slice it anyway you want. students are NOT in school to provide sexual stimulation for their peers. Its not a brothel, and it's NOT ok.

I agree it's not brothel but not only, for me this not having the slightest of effect to my, or anyone's who is close to me life, I couldn't care less, (You can call me selfish or whatever you want, I don't really care), But also,  if only those people who wanted to be part of this stupidity were affected, it doesn't matter. It's their own fault if they do things like this.

But hey, that's only my opinion.

(edited)

Kids will find a way to get around anything. Sometimes, you can't tell a kid they can't, because they will find a way to show they can. People grow older and become more responsible as their mindset develops and personal opinions come forth. As long as it's not me involved, I honestly don't care if the kids decide to act a certain way. I know this might seem selfish, but it is not my issue. It's the school's and parents issue, and the parents need to monitor their children and what influences them. It is their lives and if they choose to act in a certain way that can harm them if the behavior grows into adolescence and adulthood, they might have consequences to their actions, but at this point in their lives they might not grasp the full idea of what could happen until something actually happens. They have hormones and urges you can't blame them for that, especially during pubescence when they're bodies are raging with testosterone and estrogen. Adults or older adolescence also influence children, so that's a factor.

Edited by Teensy

18 minutes ago, SnowyThunder said:

well at least medivill times were more mature then this.

oh, i really doubt that. Medivill times where gruesome and dirty and rape was pretty much commited there everyday.

Compared to that, this problem is harmless.

19 minutes ago, SnowyThunder said:

well at least medivill times were more mature then this.

Just now, Mesme Rize said:

oh, i really doubt that. Medivill times where gruesome and dirty and rape was pretty much commited there everyday.

Compared to that, this problem is harmless.

Well, you could say they were more Mature, If you were too child-like, you probably died.

That's hot.

I mean... oh the horror... oh the humanity

12 hours ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

because evidence found in the scriptures says the world will be going from bad to worse

you sound like my 91 year old grandfather. but I doubt "the scriptures" say the end times will be heralded by twerking teens. 

"Behold the pale horse, and he that rode him was death, and twerking followed with him" 

• Brohoof 5

People have been complaining about how the corrupted youth are ruining the world since Ancient Greece. We literally have documents that say as much. Somehow, the world has marched on.

I'm not worried at all. I am, however, increasingly annoyed at seeing people who are barely into their 20s complaining about "kids these days". 

• Brohoof 2