Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

4DE PLushies

silvershroud

Hello everypony! I'm new here to the forums and have just started a brand new collection of pony plushies, starting with the 4th Dimension Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy plushies, as you can see in the attached picture. :) 

I was really impressed by the quality of the 4DE ponies and now I'm really keen to complete the set. I also did some searching around online and saw that there were *supposed* to be Luna and Celestia plushies released by this company as well, but it seems that they never saw the light of the day. I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's still a chance that they may get released sometime in the future? From what I've read, 4DE isn't very reliable when it comes to releasing plushies in a timely manner, so I'm not sure if there's still reason to hope that they might eventually become available. I would have *loved* to own those plushies!

IMG_0365.JPG

I'm pretty sure the 4DE line has been discontinued, but Hasbro's to blame for that. They want all MLP merchandise to be first-party now. Because of this, the second wave of plushes that was announced won't even be released.

This really sucks, I agree. I would have loved to have that Luna.

23 hours ago, KillerKingBakudan said:

I'm pretty sure the 4DE line has been discontinued, but Hasbro's to blame for that. They want all MLP merchandise to be first-party now. Because of this, the second wave of plushes that was announced won't even be released.

I wonder if that means we won't see any of the Oly Factory plushies either. 

On 5/14/2017 at 3:37 AM, KillerKingBakudan said:

Aww, that's a real shame, I would have bought Luna and Celestia in a heartbeat. :( 

Those are some cool 4DE plushies. I remember my mom getting me a 4DE Pinkie for Christmas one year. I also got a custom 4DE Rainbow Dash at BABScon, this year. I'm not sure if the plushies are discontinued, but if so, then it's pretty disheartening. I remember seeing the mane 6 4DE plushies at BABScon, as well. The Celestia and Luna 4DE plushies sound really cool. It would be cool to own them if they were available for purchase.