Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dark Qiviut

Honest Apple  

137 users have voted

1. 1. Like It or Not?

• "I HATE IT, RARITY!" "Well, Applejack, I HATE IT MORE!" *bickers for five minutes*
    • Rarity: "My uniform idea from Rainbow Falls is better." ("I dislike it.")
    • "Meh. AJ's hat's cute, but it needs some more…pizzazz." ("It's okay.")
    • "As fabulous as a Roundup Ribbon Sweep!" ("I like it!")
    • AJ: *is as much in awe as listening to Coloratura sing*

As someone who isn't really too keen on the whole Rarity and Applejack pairing this episode wasn't one that I was looking forward to, especially seeing how next week is the real episode that I actually want to watch instead.

But I guess it was okay.  It at least had an actual plot unlike Applejack's Day Off, so I can't say this was the worst Rarijack episode.

This is the second time this season Coloratura was mentioned, so I am really hoping she can actually get an appearance sometime later this season.

Although I also have to admit that Spike's crush on Rarity is pretty old at this point, and I think it is time for it to be put to rest.

I did really like the short bit of Rarity rocking out on the guitar, that was definitely the highlight of the episode.

Plus Inky Rose had a pretty great character design, besides that I don't have a lot of other things to say about Honest Apple.

• Brohoof 2

Yah know; I liked that episode! Yeah, it is definitely not one of the best and the middle portion seemed like it was missing something, but on the whole it's a solid episode with a VERY satisfying conclusion. :)

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

As someone who isn't really too keen on the whole Rarity and Applejack pairing this episode wasn't one that I was looking forward to, especially seeing how next week is the real episode that I actually want to watch instead.

But I guess it was okay.  It at least had an actual plot unlike Applejack's Day Off, so I can't say this was the worst Rarijack episode.

This is the second time this season Coloratura was mentioned, so I am really hoping she can actually get an appearance sometime later this season.

Although I also have to admit that Spike's crush on Rarity is pretty old at this point, and I think it is time for it to be put to rest.

I did really like the short bit of Rarity rocking out on the guitar, that was definitely the highlight of the episode.

Plus Inky Rose had a pretty great character design, besides that I don't have a lot of other things to say about Honest Apple.

Inky has a fanclub, btw.

Well, it certainly wasn't perfect, and I have plenty of critiques, but it wasn't the shit show that last week's episode was, so for that alone I give it plenty of credit.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I thought it was okay. I didn't think it was bad and I'm glad things worked out for everyone in the end, but I just didn't find myself that into this one.

Edited by PinkiePie97
  • Brohoof 2

Well, it had a really good point that is especially important right now. The characters had an overexaggerated behavior meant to get that point accross as clear and obvious as possible. Which went onto the cost of the characters, as, in my opinion, they all acted very stupidly. Rarity was even pretentious, she couldn't even tell Applejack to not be so harsh right off the bat, all for the plot.

Though, i like i said the characters acting weirdly just for the plot can be justified by the importance of said plot/moral/point. Which is why this episodes still gets away with generous 3/5.

• Brohoof 3

Man. Applejack was Applejack-ass in this episode.

I liked the first time I watched, but I am going to have to change my mind. She was just way too unpleasant here. There is honesty going too far and then there is...this.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

While it was nice to see both old and new faces in this episode, I'm not sure I enjoyed how Applejack gave her honest opinion regarding the designers' work before being given a reality check by a friend of Rarity in seeing how one's opinion, no matter how honest, should always consider the time, effort, and love that a person puts into their work before jumping to conclusions.

It wasn't until Applejack was given a dose of her own medicine that she truly realized her error and was deeply remorseful for her actions, and even worked as hard as she could to make it up to Rarity, the critics, and the designers.

I mostly enjoyed this episode, despite some cringe-inducing moments for me, and give it an 8/10. Plus, it was nice to see Photo Finish's eyes for the first time since she normally keeps them hidden behind her glasses whenever we see her previously. Also, after further thought, I did love the one dress from Lily Lace that Applejack modeled for her.

1454493__safe_screencap_applejack_honest

The one above was a screenshot.

1464941.png

This is the full vector without part of the dress cut off by the screen.

Applejack doesn't look half-bad in Lily Lace's dress. I really like her in it.

Edited by Sonic5421
Just some new details and an image or two

(edited)

On a more positive note, I think most of us can agree that this was better than HtSA. That one is a level of cringe (and terribleness) that just doesn't belong in this world.

Edited by King Clark

I swear I didn't plan this, I'm siding with the devil's advocate again and saying that I liked this episode and last week's. :rarity: This episode fixed the main problem I had with Fluttershy Leans In. It has plenty of conflict and shows exactly where Applejack was in the wrong, even though she had reason to believe she was in the right. Last week's episode was just decent, nothing grand. I liked how it had some amusing moments and avoided the "love interest goes off with a third suitor instead" cliche in most love contest stories.

(edited)

I only watched this episode after Canada released it, and I haven't budged. This episode is an effin' mess.

The characterization is really poor, starting with Rarity:

1. Rarity is a strong and intelligent businesswoman. Remember, she runs and owns three fashion boutiques: Canterlot, Manehattan, and Ponyville. An in-character Rarity would not only understand what she's doing, but also preplan everything before setting it forward. So, why would Rarity plan the fashion show before all three judges signed on to this contest? This type of act comes across as someone who doesn't know what she'd doing?

Speaking of not know what she's doing, it's still contrived to choose Applejack out of thin air. She claims it's because she understands practicality/functionality better than the others. But Applejack doesn't have any fashion sense; her only vision of fashion is if it's good enough to wear. Kinda ironic considering Faust's original pony design of her had her wear plenty of clothes. (Speaking of which, Apple Bloom's tied-down hat is so stupid. Given her history of watching Applejack buck those apples, she oughta know that it wouldn't work. Wait, if that didn't happen, the plot would probably fall apart, and DHX would have to come up with a cleverer way to approach it.)

On top of that, she didn't give AJ any chance to study practicality or warn her to study the clothing's quality. She agreed to take part, and the contest begins the next day. This lack of advanced planning and studying makes Rarity look really incompetent. As if she has no idea what she's doing. That's not her.

Also, it makes no sense for Rarity to understand how crucial functionality works. (She wouldn't be okay with the disco ball dress; the costume looks really uncomfortable to wear and walk in.) Yes, fashion is treated more as an ancillary possession rather than a mandate, but functionality. Episodes like Suited for Success, ACW, Suite & Elite, Boutique, and Rarity Investigates! show how much she gets it. For her to not comprehend it degrades her character.
  2. Two of the three fashion designers sound like complete caricatures. Inky Rose was fine. Starstreak is over the top with his obsession with futuristic trends.

But Lily Lace… *plugs my ears* Stereotypes are a complete bane in this show; Lily Lace is the valley girl stereotype. Her literally obnoxious drawl and voice don't work as a joke, because her valley girl accent IS the joke. You need some context behind it. If not, your joke is shallow and, thus, becomes cringeworthy. Her voice is faker than Shadow the Hedgehog.
  3. Even though Coco Pommel wasn't seen in the episode, she, too, is out of character. That disco ball costume makes no sense in any way, including practicality/functionality. Rarity put her in charge of the Manehattan boutique because of her strong creativity and fashion sense. The disco ball doesn't feel like work she'd do with a straight muzzle.
  4. Applejack…what the hell happened to her?!

Despite Rarity not providing much sense with Applejack being a judge, one thing she understands about her friend is how she can be honest while simultaneously caring about other pony's work and feelings. Her initial comment sharply criticizing Coco Pommel's disco ball dress makes sense, because it's absolutely absurd.

Afterwards, her characterization goes completely down the toilet.
    1. She bashed Inky Rose's dress for being too black, because it's completely depressing. If she criticized her choice of color because the pony within it would get really sweaty, then it'd make sense.

Then he bashes Inky Rose's dress because she intentionally put holes in her fabric as she's making them. Lots of clothing intentionally has holes. Her manufacturer wouldn't be able to make her favorite cowcolt hat without one.
    2. Then she bashed Lily Lace's original draft of her dress because it could get dirty.

As for her worst moment, where she destroys Lace's feather stitching on her hat, let me initial comments describe it:
      On 5/14/2017 at 9:27 PM, Dark Qiviut said:

Lily: I attached each feather individually. Ha! It took me literally forever. *puts hat on mannequin*

Hoity: Ohhhh, you used hoof-crossed, double-over stitches! *chuckle* They're perfect.

AJ: Who cares if it's stitched perfectly! You don't need feathers on your head! *grabs it and shakes it off to everyone's horror, revealing the bland hat*

WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!!

Lily worked OVERNIGHT to stylize that damn hat from a bland, white piece of fabric to an interesting, complex piece of design. And in a few seconds, all that hard work gone! That's not being Honestyjack anymore. That's being an asshole! Applejack may not have the best manners or most polite language, but why the hell would she want to DESTROY someone's hard work?! I don't care what reason she has. This isn't Applejack. It's a complete bastardization of her!

Excuse me while I go get Advil…

AJ: NO! There is no choice! *slams hoof down* They're the exact same belt! This is so silly! Fashion. Is. Ridiculous!

On second thought, give me some fried Applejack to go on a bagel.

An in-character and likeable Applejack would understand how important their hard work is and respond accordingly. She understands tact. She's NOT abusive! Her decision to destroy Lily's hat and be proud of it is by far her worst moment of the entire series.

And on top of that, she stereotypes the art of fashion as pointless and useless. HELLOOOOOO!!! Applejack understands how important fashion is to Rarity, Coco, and many others. Even though she can't critically study fashion and color theory to save her life, she knows others can and listens to them. If she truly respected Rarity (on top of that damn hat), she'd give fashion a long, critical introspective why it's so important to Rarity, Coco, and many others. Look at episodes prior, and look at how much the Mane Eight (then Mane Six) grew. Both AJ and Rarity understand each other and respect each other.

Rarity: But you said "fashion is ridiculous"!

AJ: But it's my opinion, and I'm not gonna lie!

AJ, fuck your opinion!

Remember what I wrote about Sunrise's argument with AJ?

On 5/15/2017 at 1:17 AM, Dark Qiviut said:

Well, finished watching the Argument Off the Internet between AJ and Sunrise.

AJ's characterization's still trash. She wouldn't thrash someone over different tastes. If she would, then why would she be friends with Rarity in the first place? We're not in fanon territory here. She'd be fine with folks not liking apples.

Simultaneously, Sunrise's mocking of AJ worked as a joke. Why? Because AJ got what was coming to her! After the way she treated everyone else, she deserved a verbal plot-kicking.

I still stand by that. Applejackass needed to be shown and told directly to her face that she was being abusive, because she was too stupid to figure out the lesson ahead of time.

On the other hand, is the way it's handled really necessary, particularly for a show that's supposed to teach valuable lessons (of friendship) to impressionable kids? Absolutely not.

1. When Friendship Is Magic gets really good, it creates a welcoming, uplifting atmosphere. Each of the Mane Eight are welcoming characters who are supposed to be role models to children. Episodes like Lost Mark are really, really amazing, because they shoot up. The audience is treated as intelligent beings. They could've done a "Turnabout Is Fair Play" scenario, but they don't. The Cutie Mark Crusaders care about Diamond Tiara's well being and want to help her. Their actions mark a complete sense of maturity beyond nearly everyone's years. Their ability to be selfless and care about their nemesis, especially when she's at her lowest point, is crucial for this show.
  2. The way this scene is completely written shows Rarity at her worst. Rather than show her how her words affected her and tell her through her pain how hurtful AJ's words are, she thought it was a good idea to play "eye for an eye," as if she wanted to get back at her. FIM is well above teaching lessons through pure spite. When they try this shit, the episode's quality hurts.

It also really hurts when Strawberry Sunrise is an unlikeable bitch herself. @Ganondox pinpointed the problem — Sunrise accused apple farmers like Applejack of selling apples to either intentionally poison her or rip her off. That's really cruel, and by how coolly Rarity reacts to the argument and Sunrise's vile stereotypes of apples, she knows this. That puts Rarity as part of the problem, even though the episode completely portrays her here (and the rest of the episode) as completely in the right. Rather than playing their best off each other, Rarity and AJ act like they can't stand each other. Their terrible approach to friendship here further accredits Rarity's and AJ's backstabbing each other in PPOV.

The only way for this plot to work is by disregarding blatant continuity. This episode as presented only works if you disregard episodes such as Suited for Success, ACW, and their sense of maturity leading up to this point. Season seven is not the time for Applejackass to finally learn a lesson about tact. If she didn't know at the time, then why the hell did she become the Bearer of Honesty in the first place? It wouldn't have chosen her if she wasn't a good pony.

There were some good moments here. Rarity randomly jamming to the guitar (and Pinkie's hair straightening in response) is randomness done correctly. Pinkie Pie is completely in character and likeable here. When AJ learns her lesson, she's contrite and works to make things right. Unfortunately, those things can't save Honest Apple from being a terrible episode.

Now, is it worse than Hard to Say Anything? Very hard to tell. Originally, I said Honest Apple's worse, but Hard to Say Anything is pure trash all the way to the end. Right now, it's a coin toss.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 2

I really liked this one because my opinions on fashion are pretty similar to AJ's in that I don't get it and find it ridiculous. However, I appreciate that some people enjoy it and put work into it. I liked seeing Inky Rose as she's a goth pony and I like the goth culture (I had a lot of friends who were into it). However, I was getting a little annoyed because AJ didn't realize she was being hurtful rather than helpful. I can understand why AJ did judge the show, because her and Rarity are friends and she didn't want to hurt her feelings. However, I can understand why AJ wouldn't want to do it. I would be useless as a modern art judge because I don't get it either.

It was nice to see that AJ started to understand why she was hurting Rarity's feelings and I really was surprised and amused by Rarity's hard guitar riff! I really have never been big on the whole Spike crush thing with Rarity, it seems rather silly. Someone said this made them hate AJ. The thing is AJ knew she wasn't a person to judge fashion because she's into function and practicality. I am the same way when it comes to fashion: give me my jeans and a t-shirt and I'm happy.

13 minutes ago, GoldenGumdrop said:

Someone said this made them hate AJ.

A bad episode made them hate an interesting character?  They must by now hate all the characters because I believe they have all had real stinkers by now. Oh well, their loss.

I already gave my opinions higher up in the thread, but needless to say I am not a fan. I did not loathe the episode like some, but Applejack being so badly out of character made it difficult to get through... which is sad because it had the potential to be an enormous laugh riot if they had played on Applejack and her discomfort instead of her brutal bluntness and her malicious stomping on a bunch of innocent fashion designers dreams.

medium.png

Holy Crap! And you guys stuck me in Tartarus! I didn't go stomping on any poor fashion designers dreams! I'd love a hat with feathers! And the jacket with all the buttons is too die for! Rarity should have made me a judge!

That'll do Tirek...

That'll do.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
8 hours ago, King Clark said:

Man. Applejack was Applejack-ass in this episode.

I liked the first time I watched, but I am going to have to change my mind. She was just way too unpleasant here. There is honesty going too far and then there is...this.

*Assholejack

EDIT: Just noticed the pun you were making, in that case there shouldn't be a hyphen between jack and ass, so Apple-jackass I guess? Still think her behavior is more that of an asshole than that of a jackass. 

10 hours ago, ChB said:

Are Starstreak, Inky Rose, and Lily Lace references to any particular people? If so, who?

large.jpeg

I don't think so, they're too stereotypical. 

Edited by Ganondox
  • Brohoof 1

Y'know, once AJ started destroying those ponies' designs I couldn't help but think this episode was aimed at viewers who go beyond mere criticism of the problems in the episodes and go into personal insult territory aimed at the show runners. It's like they were saying to that particular group, "Don't like AJ in this episode? Maybe you should look in the mirror." <_<

At least that's how the underlying message felt to me - which I don't have a problem with because being critical and being cruel are two different things, and AJ was a perfect example of what it's like to be a critic who takes things too far and too personal.

Suffice to say, it wasn't enjoyable seeing AJ act like this (again). When she started destroying those dresses she crossed over into "Cart Before the Ponies" territory back when she destroyed Apple Bloom's additions. The only solace I can take away from THIS time is at least she had a more believable reason for doing it, and it isn't related to the lesson the episode was trying to convey:

@GrimGrimoire touched on this in his comments in one of his messages: AJ was basically on a power trip. You could see it happening early on with her change of heart to become a judge after initially balking at the idea. Later, once she got going she couldn't stop herself. It's funny because when I noticed this I couldn't help but think back to Spike's conversation with Cadance in that episode where he went on a rant about being "a decision-making master" to validate the actions he'd taken over the course of the episode.

I wish Spike hadn't been jettisoned from the story early in the first act, because this was another missed opportunity for him to give one of his friends some advice that he had already learned. (And it would have given "Princess Spike" some tangible reason for actually existing... <_< )

Also, I was disappointed he didn't emcee the fashion show like he's done in the past. It's been so long since he's emceed anything that it would have been really welcome here. Unfortunately, after having some great appearances in the first two episodes of the season, he's pretty much been shoved back to background status again this season, just like he was in S5 aside from the finale. I guess things could change past episode 11 (not including his one focus episode) but it's not looking good.

So, back to AJ: Yeah, she was OOC in many ways, but at least I could plot a path to give her OOC behavior some reasonable explanation for happening. For that reason, I don't hate her as much as I did in "Cart Before the Ponies," (and that's really the only reason the bad stuff didn't completely sink the episode for me) but she triggered me all the same and it's not fun to see.

What else is there to talk about? Metal Rarity was great. That is probably the episode's shining moment, though every time I hear it I keep getting the end of "Hotel California" stuck in my head because the two melodies are so similar, with only the tempo and rhythm being substantially different.

Except for the really rough patch with AJ destroying stuff, the rest of the early parts of the episode were okay. (Stalker Spike being the only brow-raising moment, but I've already spoken about that at length earlier in the thread. I was glad to see a bit later he seems to still react romantically to her and not just lustfully. o_o )

I didn't understand why AJ was destroying all those dresses in the first place. Since when do judges go in and rip apart the things that are being evaluated? She should have simply stated she didn't like it (and gave her reasons why) but not touched them. Seems like something that should have gotten her kicked off of any panel.

Speaking of which, I agree with those who have said Rarity seemed to see this problem almost immediately after she signed on and she should have told her right then this wasn't working out and booted AJ out. I guess there'd be no episode, then, though.

I enjoyed seeing AJ get insulted by Sunny after all that crap she pulled, but it wasn't particularly clever to essentially invent a new pony who hated apples. I realize she's supposedly a real character, but I'd certainly never heard of her, so it was a bit of a deus ex machina for me designed for nothing other than to resolve the conflict.

But what I don't understand (aside from AJ kidnapping everyone to "fix" things <_< ) is if she voted for all of them (sympathy votes, I guess?) what was the real difference if she'd not voted for any of them due to "practicality concerns"? Putting the destructive behavior aside, if she'd just been like one of those skating judges who consistently gives low scores, her evaluation would have been the same as it was after she learned her lesson - essentially leaving everything as a tie with Rarity stuck in the position of having to decide what to do. It wasn't really a satisfying way to end the episode, IMO.

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 0:44 PM, A.V. said:

Personally, the only vegetable I dislike is celery -- tastes like printer-ink, IMO.

The implication there is there must be a story as to how you know what printer ink tastes like. :lol: Care to elaborate? :orly:

6 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

AJ, fuck your opinion!

You know what they say about opinions: They're like assholes - everybody has one. But in this episode AJ seems to completely be her own asshole. =/

6 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Now, is it worse than Hard to Say Anything? Very hard to tell. Originally, I said Honest Apple's worse, but Hard to Say Anything is pure trash all the way to the end. Right now, it's a coin toss

Interestingly, you and I are in the same boat - I can't decide which of these two episodes is worse. Though in my case, I have them both somewhere between "meh" and "liked", and you have them both much, much lower... So once again this week no vote from me because I can't decide how to finalize a rating this episode yet. =P

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Truffles said:

What else is there to talk about? Metal Rarity was great. That is probably the episode's shining moment, though every time I hear it I keep getting the end of "Hotel California" stuck in my head because the two melodies are so similar, with only the tempo and rhythm being substantially different.

Ha ha, I hadn't made that connection, but listening to it again, if you slow down the riffs Rarity is playing, they do bear a resemblance to the three-note arpeggiated chords at the end of "Hotel California". Plus, I have to appreciate any reference to '70s hit pop singles, since that's one of the main music eras that I listen to and look up music charts for!

• Brohoof 2

A great bounce back from last week's iffy episode. This had a good lesson about honesty, and it felt refreshing that Applejack was in the wrong this time.

That scene with Strawberry Sunrise was pretty funny.

Inky Rose is the best new pony so far.

(edited)

Haven't finished the episode yet... but one thing keeps bugging me:

WHY DIDN'T RARITY ASK FLUTTERSHY TO BE THE JUDGE?

I harken back to Suited For Success in Season 1, where Shy Animal Horse noted her knowledge of high fashion and the astute critical ability to inform Rarity of issues with her gala dress to the most finite of degrees. Not to mention, thanks to said knowledge she pretty-much single handedly sewed Rarity's gala dress together in time... so WHY is she not considered? Hell, why was that personality trait such a throwaway for that episode six years ago if there's a purpose for it here? It just makes me think the Applejack as a judge conflict for the designers and judges is there for conflicts sake just to give this episode something to work with and feels unnecessary. Therefore, outside of potentially building a character in AJ's case... I don't see the point of it.

Edited by Vocal Analyst
  • Brohoof 6

6 hours ago, Music Chart Fan said:

Plus, I have to appreciate any reference to '70s hit pop singles, since that's one of the main music eras that I listen to and look up music charts for!

When a was a lot younger I told my family and friends all music past 1986 sucked. I've become older and wiser since then to know that isn't true, and looking back I sounded a lot like AJ in this episode there, lol. But it's still a lot easier for me to hear something and tie it to something I liked back in those days than most modern music.

22 minutes ago, Vocal Analyst said:

I harken back to Suited For Success in Season 1, where Shy Animal Horse noted her knowledge of high fashion and the astute critical ability to inform Rarity of issues with her gala dress to the most finite of degrees.

:blink:

You're absolutely right, her amazingly detailed knowledge of the construction of clothing made her a better candidate to be judge. At the very least she should have been brought on to judge the technical merits of each dress.

As to why it didn't happen, I guess this writer just really wanted a Rarijack episode.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
5 hours ago, Vocal Analyst said:

Haven't finished the episode yet... but one thing keeps bugging me:

I harken back to Suited For Success in Season 1, where Shy Animal Horse noted her knowledge of high fashion and the astute critical ability to inform Rarity of issues with her gala dress to the most finite of degrees. Not to mention, thanks to said knowledge she pretty-much single handedly sewed Rarity's gala dress together in time... so WHY is she not considered? Hell, why was that personality trait such a throwaway for that episode six years ago if there's a purpose for it here? It just makes me think the Applejack as a judge conflict for the designers and judges is there for conflicts sake just to give this episode something to work with and feels unnecessary. Therefore, outside of potentially building a character in AJ's case... I don't see the point of it.

Why do revisit that old pair when we can shit out more rarijack episodes?

For real though, this episode feels like it this episode was written for someone other than AJ(like RD, due to her nature of being more blunt and tactless with her opinions, or the aforementioned Fluttershy), but they decided to switch it with AJ at the last second because, they just absolutely need that rarijack episode

Edited by Whompy Whomperson
  • Brohoof 3

28 minutes ago, Truffles said:

When a was a lot younger I told my family and friends all music past 1986 sucked. I've become older and wiser since then to know that isn't true, and looking back I sounded a lot like AJ in this episode there, lol. But it's still a lot easier for me to hear something and tie it to something I liked back in those days than most modern music.

Going a little off-topic from this episode thread (again, ha ha), that also sounds like me when I was first getting into looking up older music. There's definitely much more music that I like and am familiar with from the early and mid '80s than from the late '80s, although I can still pick some diamonds from the rough in that time period. I'm less familiar with music from the '90s onward, but what I've found that I like (and have heard of) is mostly songs that charted on the Modern Rock (i.e., alternative) charts and a chart Billboard calls Adult Top 40 or Hot Adult Contemporary, on which artists like Matchbox Twenty, the Goo Goo Dolls, late-era Santana, Smash Mouth, Sugar Ray, Five For Fighting, The Fray, etc. were especially popular.

• Brohoof 3

I really Hate this Episode.

Applejack was Being a Jerk in this episode.

Rarity Playing the Guitar part is Awesome!

I really like Inky Rose and I Don't like Lily Lace.

So, I'll give this episode a 3/10.

• Brohoof 1