Mickey Adaptus

rp The forged alliance of friendship 1x1 with Techno Universal

Recommended Posts

It was one of luna's beautiful nights, the moon shining in its fullest glory.

But among those stars, something seemed off...

An object that seemed to become bigger and bigger struck into the everfree forest like a meteor.

There was a big crater in the middle of the forest, some parts were on fire, while inside the crater there was lots of destruction.

The wreckage was still there, but it was burning heavily, the metal was rusted and broken beyond repair, only some parts of the interior were still ok, but even that was an understatement of its damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

It was one of luna's beautiful nights, the moon shining in its fullest glory.

But among those stars, something seemed off...

An object that seemed to become bigger and bigger struck into the everfree forest like a meteor.

There was a big crater in the middle of the forest, some parts were on fire, while inside the crater there was lots of destruction.

The wreckage was still there, but it was burning heavily, the metal was rusted and broken beyond repair, only some parts of the interior were still ok, but even that was an understatement of its damage.

Techno was very busy doing work in his lab when he saw the screens in his control room alert him of a foreign spacecraft that had crashed down in the everfree forest...

 

TU: Now is that my past self that has come here?! No it can't be as he would of come in the universal jet and it's indestructible so it wouldn't of broken up on impact if it was the jet. I've never seen that sort of spacecraft before so I'm hoping it's not one of Herobrien's sneaky operations.

 

Techno then walked through the tunnels to the elevator entrance that was right next to the crash site... 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of the ruins of the spacecraft came bonking, eventually, the top hatch of it was busted upon as something emerged out of it.

Out of the hatch came a weird creature, it looked a lot like a cat but stood on 2 legs. It had white fur and blue eyes.

But its body looked like a mess, wounds and scar were all over, and he seemed to be wearing rusted chains on his wrist and legs with spikes attached to it, but the chain was gone and they looked to be built from a very dark looking metal.

'Damn, where am I? This is not where I was supposed to land?'

The creature thought while it was groaning in pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 hour ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Out of the ruins of the spacecraft came bonking, eventually, the top hatch of it was busted upon as something emerged out of it.

Out of the hatch came a weird creature, it looked a lot like a cat but stood on 2 legs. It had white fur and blue eyes.

But its body looked like a mess, wounds and scar were all over, and he seemed to be wearing rusted chains on his wrist and legs with spikes attached to it, but the chain was gone and they looked to be built from a very dark looking metal.

'Damn, where am I? This is not where I was supposed to land?'

The creature thought while it was groaning in pain.

Techno took got up to the crash site and was hovering over it and he had invisibility enabled as he didn't want the strange creature to notice him just yet...

 

TU: Mm there's something familiar with that dark metal as it seems to have a slight bluish tint to it. That means it must be unidyton plus that metal is used everywhere here and it's the core component of universal energy devices. Even I'm made of that same metal myself plus I'm the one who invented it around four thousand years ago. He must have some sort of contact with the Troneon empire or he's been to one of the Troneon worlds as the metal is only manufactured by us based on what I know of. I should probably see what he does next before I approach him. I'll probably take him down to the lab so I can get to know him better.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The creature climbed off the wreckage and fell with a thud on the ground.

He was bleeding badly and he seemed to be in a lot of pain, but it tried to move forward.

Tough it really didn't come far as it collapsed back on the ground.

After a while, it had decided to give up on moving and just lay there on the ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

The creature climbed off the wreckage and fell with a thud on the ground.

He was bleeding badly and he seemed to be in a lot of pain, but it tried to move forward.

Tough it really didn't come far as it collapsed back on the ground.

After a while, it had decided to give up on moving and just lay there on the ground.

Finally Techno clicked and realised the suffering the creature was going through...

 

TU: WHAT AM I DOING WACHING HIM SUFFER!!! I NEED TO SAVE HIM NOW!!!

 

Techno then became visible and was now hidden in the trees next to the crash site. He remotely closed the broken blood vessels on the creature and that's when Techno stepped out and approached him...

 

TU: It's okay I'm here to help! I need to get you down to the lab now! We've gotta hurry! We don't have much time until you possibly die from a blood infection!

 

Techno then picked up the creature and rushed down to the lab. He placed it down on a bed in one of his spear rooms that he then set to be a bacterial protected room so the creature would not get infected.

 

TU: Few! You should be safe now as this is a bacterial protected room. I'm Techno by the way and I run this world. This place is called equestria and I'll need to explain everything later but for now I need to get your damaged skin regenerated. 

 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The creature was still pretty confused, not being to properly figure out what was all transpiring, he could only hear the words being spoken but his vision was very blurry.

Eventually, he came to his sense and looked around with shock.

"This cannot be true.."

He looked at the pony before him, a shocked expression is written all over his face.

"W-where am I?"

He asked, he grabbed his arm and started feeling in the pressure points, wich resulted in a feeling.

'I am not dreaming, what is going on here?!' he tought

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

The creature was still pretty confused, not being to properly figure out what was all transpiring, he could only hear the words being spoken but his vision was very blurry.

Eventually, he came to his sense and looked around with shock.

"This cannot be true.."

He looked at the pony before him, a shocked expression is written all over his face.

"W-where am I?"

He asked, he grabbed his arm and started feeling in the pressure points, wich resulted in a feeling.

'I am not dreaming, what is going on here?!' he tought

TU: Sorry I was too fast for you back there it's just I was trying to save your life. You were badly bleeding out there and you were loosing blood extremely fast so I had no choice but to be quick in order to save you. Right now we're in my underground lab and this room is under bacterial protection so you won't get blood infection. I guess you were really disoriented by the crash impact as you seriously crashed down hard. I'll now try to get rid of those nasty wounds for you!

 

Techno then looked extremely focused as he tried his best to replicate the form of his skin to heal the wounds. He got it done successfully with no problems.

 

TU: Few now that was extremely difficult and I believe I'm sweating a bit from that but you should come to your senses in a moment.  

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Thanks, my name is Jack by the way."

he was silent for a moment, thinking what words to use.

"By the way, what kind of species are you? I have never seen any of your kind before, let alone on any other planet from where I came from."

He asked with a curious expression.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

9 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

"Thanks, my name is Jack by the way."

he was silent for a moment, thinking what words to use.

"By the way, what kind of species are you? I have never seen any of your kind before, let alone on any other planet from where I came from."

He asked with a curious expression.

TU: We're actually the race of ponies and this world is called equestria. Now I noticed the dark blue metal on your chains there and I believe it's unidyton. It's a metal that's only manufactured by us by what I know so haven't you been to one of the Troneon city worlds before as those words are a part of my universal empire. Primarily there are humans and ponies in those words but occasionally you get other beings that are visiting from other universes. I also remember going to visit a word with beings like you once ad least 50 years ago so you must of heard of me back then as the universal being ad that's what I'm commonly known as. 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack froze at those words.

"Hold on, did you say *beings like me*?"

"What exactly did you find those 50 years ago? I need to know, please tell me." He said with a desperate tone.

He was almost begging at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

7 hours ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Jack froze at those words.

"Hold on, did you say *beings like me*?"

"What exactly did you find those 50 years ago? I need to know, please tell me." He said with a desperate tone.

He was almost begging at this point.

TU: The beings there were very cat like and where also extremely advanced with their technology. I also remember that a number of those beings visited one of the Troneon worlds so that explains where that strange metal probably came from. I'm guessing one of your friends gave those cains to you and if they did they where probably one of the beings that spent some time in Troneon. The event of me coming to your world was also broadcasted internationally on the news and media so you should remember it if you were there at the time.  

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack had a sad look on his face.

"These chains are not exactly made of just the metal itself, it has some sort of dark powers forged into it. I haven't been able to remove them ever since I escaped."

"And I am really surprised that one of my kind actually went there, considering there are not that many left... 50 years ago.. yeah, that does make sense during that time period."

"But it is weird, my race has never heard of your species let alone much other alien life other than what used to be still alive..."

Jack buried his head in his hands, a depressed look on his face as he was lost in thoughts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

 

34 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Jack had a sad look on his face.

"These chains are not exactly made of just the metal itself, it has some sort of dark powers forged into it. I haven't been able to remove them ever since I escaped."

"And I am really surprised that one of my kind actually went there, considering there are not that many left... 50 years ago.. yeah, that does make sense during that time period."

"But it is weird, my race has never heard of your species let alone much other alien life other than what used to be still alive..."

Jack buried his head in his hands, a depressed look on his face as he was lost in thoughts.

TU: Well that's the main reason why I use that metal everywhere. It's because magic nodes and functions can be imbedded into the metal. Maybe the reason why you can't remember me is because I blocked all of your memories of me but I don't think I did that exactly. If I did put a memory block in you should be able to remember the events only when your around me. Now I'm just thinking you existed back then when I visited your world. Now I could maby try to modify the dark powers in those chains there. It's just hopefully the place you escaped from isn't waching you through those chains as that's more than possible to imbed into the metal.   

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Y-yeah you are probably right.."

There was some uncertainty in his voice.

He looked around the room before saying something.

"Say, how did you build all of this?"

Jack asked, trying to quickly change the sensitive subject.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

8 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

"Y-yeah you are probably right.."

There was some uncertainty in his voice.

He looked around the room before saying something.

"Say, how did you build all of this?"

Jack asked, trying to quickly change the sensitive subject.

 

TU: Why I actually created this whole world originally. This used to be a wasteland planet but I saw it as the perfect place for equestria so I basically terraformed this world. I created everything manually in a simulated 3D world in my head that I then pasted onto the planet with magic. This lab I tried to make it look as futuristic as possible with the metallic metal panel design. I also did everything in a matter of seconds but I only do things like that when I'm really motivated to as I can be quite lazy with big things that require a lot of work.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Ah, that is quite impressive."

"But I wonder, how did you generate enough magic to complete that task? While I don't know much about your species it would require an insane amount of magic to terraform an entire planet." He asked with surprise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

"Ah, that is quite impressive."

"But I wonder, how did you generate enough magic to complete that task? While I don't know much about your species it would require an insane amount of magic to terraform an entire planet." He asked with surprise.

TU: Now with that I would need to go into the technology behind us. Now let's take a look under the hood!

 

A large hidden panel on the side of Techno's body then opened up to reveal his generator. It was a device that was in the shape of a motor and the internal endoskeleton skin and the device seemed to be made of the same blue metal that Techno had been talking about. The generator was whirring quietly and had long strips of blue lines of lights along the side of it. There where also tons of cables in there that where glowing blue and there where several cables connected to the front and back of the generator...

 

TU: So that device right there generates an infinite amount of magic but the way it's used and controlled depends on the program of the CPU system wired to it.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Genetic Body modifications. That is smart," he said

His stomach growled.

Wich made Jack frown.

"I don't want to sound rude, but do you have food by chance? I haven't eaten in like.. A while."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

"Genetic Body modifications. That is smart," he said

His stomach growled.

Wich made Jack frown.

"I don't want to sound rude, but do you have food by chance? I haven't eaten in like.. A while."

 

TU: Yeah that sounds about right by the way your stomach is growling there. So what do you want to eat exactly as I could spawn it in for you!

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Oh um, I think meat would be best."

He said, surprised at what was going on.

'For some reason, it feels like I am dreaming, this is just too good to be true.' he thought with amazement.

"That okay with you?" he asked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

5 hours ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

"Oh um, I think meat would be best."

He said, surprised at what was going on.

'For some reason, it feels like I am dreaming, this is just too good to be true.' he thought with amazement.

"That okay with you?" he asked.

TU: I've already got a preset for a steak dish so I'll spawn that in.

 

Techno then spawned in a plate with a nife and fork and the plate was full of cooked steak slices...

 

TU: You know I tried repeating the command to spawn this item once and it got out of hand very quickly!

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack chuckled at that.

"Thank you."

A question then formed into his head.

"Say, do you know where I could rest for a bit?"

"I just feel a bit tired. after all that happened today ofcourse."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

7 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Jack chuckled at that.

"Thank you."

A question then formed into his head.

"Say, do you know where I could rest for a bit?"

"I just feel a bit tired. after all that happened today ofcourse."

TU: The next room in the hallway is actually a bedroom so you're welcome to sleep in there for the night. So it should be ready for someone to sleep in there so I'll open the doors to the room and then go back to the control room as I've got a lot of work to do tonight. So hopefully you can get yourself sorted out now if you need anything just head up to the control room and request what exactly you need. I seriously need to get back to work now so I'll leave you to it! 

 

Techno then walked off to the control room and got to work...

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack nodded.

As he was alone, he stared at his chains.

'I need to get them off, but this won't be an easy task, they are embedded into my body, and bleeding is, of course, going to be the case.'

He used his magic to summon a weird looking knife, it was plated with an ancient looking metal, the trim of gold colouring it while it was also surrounded by all sorts of runes and symbols.

He put the knife between his right arm and the chain that was embedded into it.

'this is going to hurt, but I don't mind that, all I need is to get these awful contraptions out of my body.'

He put a strong amount of force with his face, trying to get the chain a bit loose, but he noticed his error as he already started bleeding the moment the chain got movement.

He cursed silently as he tried harder.

A while had passed but his process hadn't come very much further, the only thing that had processed was his bleeding, only becoming worse.

"Come on." he muttered as he tried it again, with a lot more force this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.