Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The forged alliance of friendship 1x1 with Techno Universal

MickeyAdaptus

2 hours ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Jack nodded.

As he was alone, he stared at his chains.

'I need to get them off, but this won't be an easy task, they are embedded into my body, and bleeding is, of course, going to be the case.'

He used his magic to summon a weird looking knife, it was plated with an ancient looking metal, the trim of gold colouring it while it was also surrounded by all sorts of runes and symbols.

He put the knife between his right arm and the chain that was embedded into it.

'this is going to hurt, but I don't mind that, all I need is to get these awful contraptions out of my body.'

He put a strong amount of force with his face, trying to get the chain a bit loose, but he noticed his error as he already started bleeding the moment the chain got movement.

He cursed silently as he tried harder.

A while had passed but his process hadn't come very much further, the only thing that had processed was his bleeding, only becoming worse.

"Come on." he muttered as he tried it again, with a lot more force this time.

But what was Techno doing exactly in his control room? He was in fact trying to find the remote access source code for the chains so he could get control over them remotely...

TU: Man! How long is it going to take to find the source code to these chains. No wait it seems I just found it! It's something that's quite surprisingly long and secure for any other race other than us. I'll request the chains to auto remove themselves. Since it's authorised the chains shouldn't leave any wounds behind.

The chains then started glowing blue and they then loosened themselves and dropped onto the floor. They also healed the wounds in the process...

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh um thank you."

Jack replied.

"But how did know the weakness of these chains?"

He said with a surprised look on his face.

He felt along the edges where his chains had once been, it felt rather hot, really hot..

3 hours ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

"Oh um thank you."

Jack replied.

"But how did know the weakness of these chains?"

He said with a surprised look on his face.

He felt along the edges where his chains had once been, it felt rather hot, really hot..

Techno then replied on the PA speaker in the room...

TU: Sorry it took a while! I had the system randomly scanning through sauce codes to try and find the correct one. It pretty much gave me 100% control over the chains when I found the sauce code. To be honest I expected it would take longer than that to find the code but it was not very secure in the end!