Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you like a pony/EG version of this?

Steve Piranha

Hey bronies and pegasisters, I've seen ads of these virtual waifus over Jap. Yeah, I know many of you say "NOPE" to these because of many reasons. But leave those thoughts out for a while and imagine if there were either pony or EG versions of these. Would you like one? If so, why?

https://9gag.com/gag/aVq9xXw

If one of those exist, I'd see myself with one of those. As long as the waifu feels like an actual MLP character, and not a generic overgrown child lolita complex Jap LOVES so much :dry: , but I'd also like her to hold on conversations and stuff, but I guess AI's ain't advanced enough for it. Since I don't see myself married (not because I'm afraid, not I can't find a woman, it's because I DON'T WANT to be married), it's something to consider :please:

Despite my reservations, I will admit that this is a pretty interesting concept though it would need to be in English in addition to being designed to be appropriate.

Its a really cool concept. uses a lot of same technology as amazon's alexa or google home. Don't know how fun it would be to own long term, as no AI is quite smart enough to be their own person yet. still having MLP characters be able to communicate and do a lot of the smart home type stuff would be fun