Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you are bored?

ZoidbergBestPony

Watch a movie, play video games, masturbate, make and eat deliscious food, browse teh interwebz, post in forums, read, work on and playtest some of my numerous magic decks, rock and roll all night, party everyday, make strange weapons, listen to music, burn things...

A shame I can't find that thread about you making a homemade flamethrower. HOWEVER, I found this.

A shame I can't find that thread about you making a homemade flamethrower. HOWEVER, I found this.

The title was something like "what did Evilshy do today?", and it was just homemade napalm, not an actual flamethrower :/

I read, think about what would happen if i joined the military, contemplate the ways that i can better my life and set a goal to achieve by the end of the year. Watch pony videos/view pony art. Attempt to draw and fail at it most of the time :(

:ph34r:

be ninja in bf3

or go for a bike ride

(edited)
When I'm away from the internet, I just chill in my room, listening to music, or try to continue my soap opera series, I've been working on since high school based on the DoReMi girls....long story... Edited by Crystal Sparkle

If I'm bored, I read a book. Actually, I read a book for any reason you can think of! Eating lunch by myself...read a book! Doing laundry...read a book! Waiting for the train...read a book. Riding in a train...read a book.

I read lots of books!

LOL!

(edited)

Listen to music, get on here...

I also imagine images in my head. Epic ones. I have great looking ideas for pictures, but I can't ever get them on paper the way I like it.

EDIT: I sing too, but I don't think I'm ready for the world to hear my voice... gotta get it a bit better.

Edited by SkilletBizkitz (Nightfall)

Well, since I don't have my Interwebz at home right now, I spend my days working on my video game script and character sketches. I also read. A LOT. And I write song lyrics and work on music for them. Not to mention my novel. Though I'm having some writers block.

Well, assuming I'm bored because the internet isn't updating at a sufficiently frequent rate, I don't feel the desire to delve into Tvtropes or play videogames, and my Skype bud-os aren't on or responding...

At that point I just sort of delve into my own little world where the rule of cool and funny are the only laws of physics to be found.

(edited)

Draw or learn stuff like vectors

Music

Browse Reddit

Browse DeviantArt

Browse MLP Forums

Browse Monstercat Media

Xbox

Edited by Shadow Cloud

When I get bored at home I either take a hike and wrestle the first bear I see into submission or I do extreme motocross tricks on my homemade motocross park.

When I get bored on my private jet I either play X-box with my good buddies Matt Damon and Nelson Mandela, or I go base Jumping into my second private jet and get up to some other shenanigans on that one.

Then I wake up and realize that I actually just got bored and fell asleep as usual. :lol:

Usually when I'm bored I just mess around in GIMP or FL Studio 10. Other times I search the internet, post on forums such as these, and defiantly listen to music! Oh, and ponies, I can always count on ponies to get rid of my boredom!

• 10 months later...

Well it really depends on the place I'm at. If home, I will just go through my computer and find some old games and play them again for the heck of it xP Though if I'm out in public and bored, I'll pull out my phone and just start Youtube "hopping" videos to keep me occupied. 

Well I post here, listen to music, draw ponies, watch ponies, play trumpet, play guitar, watch youtube, play video games, um thats all I can think of right now :P.

sometimes I'll try something totally new and random I never normally do.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Well, I decided to start a topic. But, I didn't know what do make it about. Thinking about it made me get bored after a while, and then I realized that I could make this topic to see what people do when they're bored! I like to see other people's opinions, so that helped me decide to do this.

So, to start off, I'll say what I do.

I'l usually just browse the internet, watch videos, or get on MLP Forums. 

So, now to get to the point:

What do you do when you're bored? Post your opinion.

Edited by mehguy22

Well, I'll probably watch some ponies XD. Maybe work on some cruddy art. I'll stare at the wall and I'll think about life XD. I'm not sure really.

Id im bored i'll probably listen to music, watch a movie, do something MLP-related.

Or play a good Video Game. Maybe work on more new Tracks.

fapfapfapfapfapfap

Well I usually look around on the interent and random become inspired to do something art related, or emulator related, or sometimes anime/manga related

• Brohoof 6