Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you are bored?

ZoidbergBestPony

I day dream about when times were really good for me :)

Like when me and my BF still talked to each other, when I got to spend time with my best friends. or living with Pinkie Pie...

Or I start to clean... and I don't stop cleaning in tell the whole house is 100% clean... then I start on the car..

Edited by Princess Pinkie Pie

Sit and go here or other forums I frequent.

Trying to pay back all that I owe my fellow gamers (not in money, but in creating a true piece of tabletops finest.)

Play on PC or Xbox (Xbox only for BF4, as I don't have it on PC.)

Watch TV (Doctor Who, My Little Pony, Law and Order, Military Channel, etc.)

Hope that someday I have a somepony to do all this with...

In all of that PONIES.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

I post here. :P

Other than that, I do art, play video games, watch Youtube, come up with story concepts in my neverending mind... write journals and blogs! Basically, just most things involving virtual stuff and computers. But I also just kinda pet my kitty and do fun things with my boyfriend.

I either browse the forums, Play sonic the hedgehog 2 or rom hacks of it. Play my wii, listen to music (pony, normal, remixes, ect) read a 400 page book in about 2-3 hrs *I'm a fast reader* or I just lay on my bed staring at the ceiling or ceiling fan. ^-^ ohh... and felt kinda weird sharing this but as for daydreams I think about having powers or becoming sonic the hedgehog, or rainbow dash or twilight xD... yeah.

Edited by Techite Sparkle

First off, I brew myself a cup of tea.

Shortly after that, I usually find myself diving into the depths of reddit, watching the random side of youtube, listening to some classical music, writing music for my clarinet or simply playing it, or playing a random video game (probably phoenix wright: Trials and Tribulations for the 100th time.)

TEA IS AWESOME. I really like a good cup of tea too, especially if it's really cold outside :D

-Play guitar.

-Browse the forums.

-Clop.

-Play bass.

-Sleep.

-Eat.

-Go on walks.

-Snap my fingers.

-Tap my feet.

-Listen to music.

-Play with my hair.

-Act out entire movie scenes by myself, just for shits and giggles.

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur
  • Brohoof 1

Usually I just browse youtube.

-Browse the forums.

-Listen to music.

-Watch car videos.

-Check out Equestriadaily.

-Draw.

-Day dream.

-Think about cars.

-Eat.

-Drink.

-Play video games.

-Browse the internet.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

• 3 months later...

fus ro dah Lydia off of tall places.

While doing so, "boredom" ceases to exist.

Me? I'll usually play video games or get on the computer. ^^

I walk circles and have heated and crazy debates against myself, or I act out some stupid scene I have in my head. It kills my boredom and I can escape in my imagination for a little while.

When people are around, I just zone out and still do the same. Sometimes I forget they're there and I suddenly start talking to myself out loudly like I usually do, or make some gesture with my hands.

What do I do when I feel bored:

A. Jump on these forums, along with Halo Waypoint

B. Continue writing for my Fan Film

C. Play games (xbox 360)

or

D. Sleep with soft music.

I try to find people to talk to or I watch something

This is only when I recognize I'm bored

usually I'm doing so many different activities throughout the day that it's hard for me to actually get "bored"

• Brohoof 1

Browse mlp forums, watch gore, stare into the pantry and fridge thinking of different things I could make and lament my boredom and laziness outweighing my hunger, throw knives, forget about everything I complain about not having the time to do.

Work out, meet with friends, play some games, listen to music while being on forums or some other social site or I just listen to music and laying down in my bed, draw ponies well thats pretty much it I guess
but i rarely get bored because i take the day as it comes which means I always have something to do (until the evening/night)

When i am bored, i draw... and when i am not bored, i draw again... i wake up an i draw... and something between "i draw" and "i draw" i eat and sleep