Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you are bored?

ZoidbergBestPony

Watch Youtube, read, write, draw, stare into the ceiling, open the window, thinking about learning korean/japanese and then thinking I'm too lazy, go through Instagram, Tumblr, I don't know, anything? Just as long as I'm doing something.

Since last year, I haven't really felt like I've had enough time to reach a real state of 'boredom'. I feel like my free time is not enough to do all of the things I want to do. (And yet I still end up on here... -_-)

However, I have been very, very bored in times past, so I'll still answer the question... The internet is the ultimate reliever of boredom. Sometimes the internet itself may even seem boring, but it's so vast and expansive, that being bored with it is absurd... You just have to find another subject/topic/whatever to explore!

I, personally, also have an unbelievable amount of instruments around that I can entertain myself with... If only I had the time and energy...

• 3 weeks later...

If I don't feel like doing anything else, I either just lay down, or watch something (Youtube, TV shows, anime, etc.). :)

Sometimes I also, start looking at certain pictures ... and then ... well, you probably know what happens afterwards. :blush:

I do roleplaying, lots of roleplaying!

Oh, and writing, trolling, looking at memes, take a shower and ponder my place on this earth, watch philosophy videos,more writing, roleplaying some more, petting my puppies, annoying my siblings, fangirling about epic things, more writing, watch doctor who, FANFICTION, stuff like that. ;)

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
(edited)

Make stuff, watch stuff, research and read. If it's evening I might sleep early

Playing games but on gaming break

Edited by flurry

On 4/13/2019 at 7:22 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

There IS a thread just like this one....

...the hell. 

Hm well anyway when I'm bored (which is impossible for me these days) I check the forums a lot, on and off, post a ton of posts in random threads, I might draw, or maybe I'll listen to music. Or hey, I might just do all 3 of those things at the same time lol. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/15/2012 at 7:28 AM, ZoidbergBestPony said:

and fus ro dah Lydia off of tall places.

the age of this thread really showing here lol

nowadays i spend 90% of my time on tiktok if i'm bored

• 2 years later...