Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you go to Equestria?

Hello everypony. For a long while now I've thought about what I would do if the opportunity to go live in Equestria presented itself. And, honestly, I'd probably go.

But what would you do? Would leave our world behind and go to Equestria?

I'm kinda torn on the idea...

If it was just me, sure.

But if every Brony suddenly popped into Equestria, the entire region would be devastated within a week as we fight over the characters we want to claim as our waifu.

• Brohoof 1

No, I wouldn't be willing to leave everything and everyone I know behind. If I wouldn't be a human there, I would really miss having hands, since it would be hard to do much. 

(edited)

Not sure I would stay permanently. But I would gladly take a few weeks' vacation there if the opportunity presented itself. Hopefully it would be like Narnia and no time would pass at all in the real world, which would make it easier to stay for an extended period of time.

I think I'd see if there's a quaint little bed-and-breakfast lodge in Ponyville to stay in first. Yeah, the cities like Manehattan seem nice, but Ponyville is a cute little town. Plus, it would be far easier to encounter the Mane 6. And if I come at the right time, it could be zap apple season. :wau:

A tour of Cloudsdale would be nice, considering non-pegasi can travel there via balloon. 

Then I'd take the train to Canterlot and bask in its elegance for a few days. :lol:

If I were to retain my human form, I would make sure to pay good old Lyra a visit, too. :D

Edited by Prospekt