Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drugs and Alcohol/Peer Pressure episode.

CastletonSnob

IF EQG becomes a series, they could do an episode about drugs, and facing peer pressure. Maybe one of the Mane 7 is invited to a party where alcohol is consumed.

Kids will face the temptation to do drugs and alcohol when they go to high school. This could be a good lesson to teach them. 

That'd just cause the d.a.r.e. effect or drug psa's sorta deal where people end up using drugs more. Unless of course those got started because cartels or something were significantly increasing activity and this was something they did to lessen the effect it'd have, then it appeared to have the opposite of the intended effect. Then again there is also a thing called reverse psychology.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know about this... I mean yes they are in HS but it still is a little kid show so doesn't really fit in...... 

I mean the relationship thing is complicated enough..

even though the creators are very aware of the fan base with older fans, its essentially still geared towards young girls as a default so I dont think a "say no to" episode would be allowed. The only one they would do is peer pressure against something you dont want to do and maybe ask your parents first. 

i cannot see them do the drugs and alcohol ones. They were covered enough in the 80s and 90s...... some of the worst cartoons ever in fact.