Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My predictions for the songs

TheGOAT

There are a total of 7 according to Daniel Ingram, so based off prior knowledge and what makes sense, here's what I think will be in the film:

-A Twilight and Spike duet (already confirmed)

-A Skystar song that is upbeat (listen to Wicked's "Popular" and you'll know what I'm talking about). Probably lines from Nova too.

-A serious Tempest Shadow song dealing with her past (Emily Blunt-duh).

-A humurous Capper song (based off his character and Taye Diggs' singing ability)

-A Sia montage song

-A Mane 6 song, possibly with new characters as support

-A villain song but here's the thing: Liev Schrieber is not known for his singing. This is a wild card TBH.

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, TheGOAT said:

There are a total of 7 according to Daniel Ingram, so based off prior knowledge and what makes sense, here's what I think will be in the film:

-A Twilight and Spike duet (already confirmed)

-A Skystar song that is upbeat (listen to Wicked's "Popular" and you'll know what I'm talking about). Probably lines from Nova too.

-A serious Tempest Shadow song dealing with her past (Emily Blunt-duh).

-A humurous Capper song (based off his character and Taye Diggs' singing ability)

-A Sia montage song

-A Mane 6 song, possibly with new characters as support

-A villain song but here's the thing: Liev Schrieber is not known for his singing. This is a wild card TBH.

I'm wondering if they may bring in a singing VA for Liev's character in that case. Also if Kristin Chenoweth doesn't sing ... I'm grabbing pitchforks and storming the castle!

A song for each of the new characters, one for Twilight and Spike(confirmed) and at least one Mane 6 group song

My guess:

- Sia's song being an intro or a finale song (going along with a celebration/party sequence similar to the concert scene at the end of Disney's Zootopia)