Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Simple SoL with possible story

Lightning Roller

I'm looking to start a simple Slice of Life roleplay based in manehattan. If I have the time I will try and plan out a story of some kind with input from players if they want to contribute. My previous thread died due to lack of posts and I really want to enjoy a nice steady roleplay. If you're interested in participating please post a link to your character.

Rules:

Be able to post at LEAST once per day

No alicorns please, other species will be on a case by case basis

• Brohoof 1

This sounds pretty interesting. I'll give it a try, if that's okay. Both of the links to my characters are in the signature area. I'm not sure which would fit better in the RP, but hopefully they'll be okay. : )

(edited)

As far as plot goes, I don't have anything super crazy in mind and it would probably start out something along the lines of "Our story begins at a rather worn establishment "The Tipsy Stallion", The night is steadily making its way across downtown manehattan and the dull blue neon sign of the tavern can be heard busily buzzing away, casting its light across a small patch of sidewalk." I traditionally like to start at a common ground and this place happens to be a second home to my OC, plus if anyone has ever played D&D, you know most campaigns start in a bar XP @Pripyat Pony I hope this narrows down your list some lol 

Edited by Lightning Roller

On 5/24/2017 at 11:10 PM, Lightning Roller said:

As far as plot goes, I don't have anything super crazy in mind and it would probably start out something along the lines of "Our story begins at a rather worn establishment "The Tipsy Stallion", The night is steadily making its way across downtown manehattan and the dull blue neon sign of the tavern can be heard busily buzzing away, casting its light across a small patch of sidewalk." I traditionally like to start at a common ground and this place happens to be a second home to my OC, plus if anyone has ever played D&D, you know most campaigns start in a bar XP @Pripyat Pony I hope this narrows down your list some lol 

In that case, I think this OC: 

should fit.