Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reaper Corps (Private with Digital Blitz)

Twofer

13 hours ago, Twofer said:

@Digital Blitz

Crimson couldn't help but chuckle. "Alright, Valiant, that's enough. We need to get going."

Valiant laughed one final time, then let Digi go and gave her quite a hearty pat on the back to send her on her way. "Good luck to both of you."

Digital giggles but as she watched the large stallion walk away, she couldn't help but blush "Crimson, is it...normal for me to blushing around him?" she asks "Like when he held me close, it felt strange, but good at the same time, y-you know"

@Digital Blitz

"Yeah, that just means you got the hots for him. C'mon, kiddo, we got things to do and places to see." Crimson tried to make her explanation as brief as possible and pulled Digi on by her shoulder. The last thing she needed  was Digi getting a teenage crush on a ghost that was at least four centuries older than her.

@Twofer

"The hots f.." she blushes and shakes her head "It wouldn't go anywhere, I mean..can it?" she asks then giggles "I mean, you do have to admit, his laugh is infectious and he is quite handsome" she says then covers her mouth, hoping that no-one, especially Valiant had heard her say that

@Digital Blitz

Crimson decided it would be best for both herself and Digi to pretend as though she hadn't heard it. The two got to Crimson's quarters, where she began to root through her things in search of Digi's surprise.

4 hours ago, Twofer said:

@Digital Blitz

Crimson decided it would be best for both herself and Digi to pretend as though she hadn't heard it. The two got to Crimson's quarters, where she began to root through her things in search of Digi's surprise.

Digital smiles, thankful that Crimson didn't either hear it or was just pretending she didn't. She sits on the edge of the bed and swings her feet "It's quite interesting here" she says, looking around with a giggle "interesting sights and interesting ponies to meet. Though I'm guessing not all here would be as friendly as you and Valiant are"

• Brohoof 1

@Digital Blitz

"You'd be surprised, actually. A lot of the agents around here have a soft spot for kids, myself included. I guess it's just because it's sort of... Tragic, to see someone die young. People around here are actually gonna be nice to, if a little patronizing." Crimson finally found what she was looking for: a portable cassette player that looked brand new, along with a cassette and some headphones.

@Twofer

She nods and her eyes widen at the cassette player and her tail wags excitedly "It is quite sad when little ones don't have the chance to live their lives, me being one of them, but it's even sadder when it's a little filly or a colt" she says and giggles somewhat "Though at least here I'm not bedridden"

• Brohoof 1

@Digital Blitz

"Yeah, good things souls can't get sick. C'mon, kiddo, how about you see what's on that tape?" Crimson seemed a bit eager for Digi to play the tape; probably the first time she had broken her cool, even if it was just slightly.

@Twofer

Digital smiles and gently takes the cassette player, puts the headphones on and then plays the cassette tape, listening to what was on it with great interest. As she did, she smiles at Crimson

@Digital Blitz

On the tape was a variety of classic rock songs, such as Fortunate Son, Paint it Black, Sympathy for the Devil, Hush, and Run Through the Jungle. 

"This is all the stuff that was popular back when I died," said Crimson, returning Digi's smile.

@Twofer (Love those songs)

Digital smiles and hugs the cassette player close to her "Thank you Crimson, I grew up listening to a lot of my father's old records as well as my own CDs" she says with a big smile "Some of the songs on here have really helped me through my tough times when i was alive"

@Digital Blitz

Crimson couldn't help but smile, and it was a wide smile at that too. "Guess you got some good taste in music then, kiddo," she said as she ruffled Digi's hair and sat next to her on the bed.

@Twofer

Digital smiles and rests her head on the mare's shoulder "My daddy would always let me pick out the records, I was lucky that he got to work from home, as I got to see him all day every day" she says then sighs a little "I miss him, you would have loved him I think"

@Digital Blitz

"Really?" said Crimson with a soft smile. "Why don't you tell me about your old man then?" She didn't stop Digi from leaning on her, despite the fact that it wasn't entirely professional.

@Twofer

Digital smiles "He was one of the kindest ponies I knew, Always buying me little gifts, taking time off work just to sit next to me on the bed and read me my favorite books" she says, softly closing her eyes "and he would always turn a mare down if she wasn't willing to share her time with me, he said that I was his angel and his princess, and that I will always be his first priority" she sniffles a little "if only there was a way I could reach him from here to let him know I'm in a better place and looked after, and that I want him to be happy"

@Digital Blitz

"He sounds like a real stand up kinda guy. You're lucky to have such a good dad." Crimson affectionately put her arm around around Digi's shoulder. "Y'know, the greatest man I've ever known was a man named Colonel Northstar. I served under him when I died, and he was a class above most of the military brass. He cared about every last person who was under his command. He'd never stay in officers' quarters and would always drink with us. He'd make sure to always let us know that we were doing a damn fine job, and Northstar liked to personally look after the younger recruits until they had their legs. The man never acted like he was better than us."

@Twofer

Digital smiles and cuddles up to the mare "I t-think the Colonel would be very proud of you" she says softly and closes her eyes "He also sounds like somepony my daddy would get along very well with"

@Digital Blitz

"Yeah, I think he would. I dunno what's happened to the old man though. If he hasn't kicked the bucket yet, he'd be old as dirt by now." Crimson paused when her badge suddenly lit up and glowed, promptly answering the call. 

"Agent Glare, this is central. We've picked up on suspicious activity and are sending you to investigate."

@Twofer

Digital nods but then notices as well "Another mission?" she says, putting the cassette player down somewhere safe "Where to?" she asks as she gets ready to leave with her mentor. She follows her "I hope it isn't daddy" she whispers softly.