Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Stickman's Amazing Adventures Open RP sign-ups!

Stickman, The Legend

The Roleplay itself  

7 users have voted

1. 1. Okay, so, First of all, the setting. Where would you like this to be set at in my world for the start?

• U.S.F. Base
    • Futureopolis
    • Stellar Observatory
    • Ancient Toy Land
    • Dead Done Dunes
    • Mysterious Mansion
  2. 2. Next. Which villain would you like in this roleplay?

• Nega Stickbot Alpha
    • Herbert P. Bear
    • Daybreak (Y'know, Celestia's evil counterpart from A Royal Problem?)
    • Queen Chrysalis
    • The Darkitect
  3. 3. Next. If there were to be action, what weapons would you like me (Yes, me.) to use? (You may choose more than one.) (Only putting up the ones I mostly use.)

• Imagination Blade
    • Clay Busters
    • Scissor Claws
    • Flip Cards
    • Glue Shooter
    • Iron Whip
  4. 4. Last. If this were to have an ending, which would you like?

• Happy Endings all the way!
    • The action-packed ending!
  5. 5. Would you like to see more roleplays from me in the future after this is over?

• Yes! These roleplays you do are amazing.
    • If you could improve, yeah.
    • Take your roleplays somewhere else!
  6. 6. Other than the MLP Fourms, which game would you like to RP the official roleplay on? (Only games I frequently play are on here.) (You may choose only 2, since I cannot keep track of more than two games at a time.)

• Runescape
    • Star Trek Online
    • World of Warcraft
    • Starbound (Steam ID of me will be provided to you.)
    • Team Fortress 2 (I will provide the address!)
    • Terraria

(edited)

Hello, everypony! I thought i'd share my adventures with you all... by letting you actually join me on them! In this topic, you will be able to join me in many many adventures around equestria and beyond! So. Who's ready to have some fun with the legendary hero?

Only 2 days left until the Stickocolypse is upon us... Will you rise to the call and help us stop Nega Stickbot Alpha?

Edited by Stickman, The Legend
At long last, this has been moved to it's rightful place! Thank you so much, Derplight Sperkle!

(edited)

I'm interested! What do you have in mind? My OC, Will Guide specializes in knowledge of magical worlds, especially the world of Disney! His main flaw is that he's quick to apologize and usually would omit the truth, because of what others would think of him! His link is in my signature 

Edited by WiiGuy2014

On 5/15/2017 at 7:26 PM, WiiGuy2014 said:

I'm interested! What do you have in mind? My OC, Will Guide specializes in knowledge of magical worlds, especially the world of Disney! His main flaw is that he's quick to apologize and usually would omit the truth, because of what others would think of him! His link is in my signature 

Sorry for the very late reply. I got a ton of stuff in mind!

Hiya! I'm very interested to join you. If not thats perfectly fine with me

Question can I join with 2?

They're Brother and sister

If not then I'm still interseted just the top one!

(can't seem to meet character limit)

(edited)
1 minute ago, Maple Bat said:

Hiya! I'm very interested to join you. If not thats perfectly fine with me

Question can I join with 2?

They're Brother and sister

If not then I'm still interseted just the top one!

(can't seem to meet character limit)

Yes! You can! Welcome to the force!

(edited)

How about my OC, Kronos. He's strong, smart and loyal, however he can get a little erratic and psychotic if the situation gets too hectic and he's a little bit flirty, often TOO flirty. He's a cyborg that can make and use many forms of weapons and was literally trained from birth as a soldier and is a very seasoned veteran. He may work for you as a bodyguard or a soft-hearted heavy. Also, he loves animals. He would never harm an animal, even those that would want to attack him and he has a way with animals. He has a private preservation full of exotics that he tends to daily back at home. 

BTW, the way that Kronos looks is referenced in my current profile picture. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

How about my OC, Kronos. He's strong, smart and loyal, however he can get a little erratic and psychotic if the situation gets too hectic and he's a little bit flirty, often TOO flirty. He's a cyborg that can make and use many forms of weapons and was literally trained from birth as a soldier and is a very seasoned veteran. He may work for you as a bodyguard or a soft-hearted heavy. Also, he loves animals. He would never harm an animal, even those that would want to attack him and he has a way with animals. He has a private preservation full of exotics that he tends to daily back at home. 

Great! Just what the USF needs. Welcome to the force!

Announcement to all, Once I get enough members, I will start the roleplay off in a different topic. No matter what the character, you may all join! Even when the official roleplay is going on, you may still join at any given time!

Also, if you don't know who my character is, look in the Roleplay Characters section for me.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Stickman, The Legend

So is Will Guide (and maybe his Changeling half) in this RP or is he out?

If you need the backstories altered to work with the RP, I shall do my best to make them adaptable!

Both can be! Also, yes, the backstories will be needed for the official roleplay.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Both can be! Also, yes, the backstories will be needed for the official roleplay.

Will the backstories as they are written now work?

With Unicorn Will Guide already having his cutie mark and acquainted with the good ponies of Equestria, or should he start out as a complete stranger?

As for Changeling Will Guide, his existence is unknown to the Unicorn Will Guide until there's a time and place where he can be helpful to our heroes. Would that work?

Will the backstories as they are written now work?

With Unicorn Will Guide already having his cutie mark and acquainted with the good ponies of Equestria, or should he start out as a complete stranger?

As for Changeling Will Guide, his existence is unknown to the Unicorn Will Guide until there's a time and place where he can be helpful to our heroes. Would that work?

You can make it whatever you want it to be.

I'd rather go with the former.

Yeah, that'll work.

• Brohoof 1

So Unicorn Will Guide should already have his Cutie Mark and acquaintance/friendship with the ponies, right?

Your voting choices had Queen Chrysalis as a potential villain. If she does make an appearance, I'll bet I can work Changeling Will Guide in nicely!

(edited)
28 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

So Unicorn Will Guide should already have his Cutie Mark and acquaintance/friendship with the ponies, right?

Your voting choices had Queen Chrysalis as a potential villain. If she does make an appearance, I'll bet I can work Changeling Will Guide in nicely!

Yes, he will already have his cutie mark.

Hmm. Never thought about it like that!

Also, since the reply thing is glitched, this one's a message to everyone who's signed up thus far ( @Kronos the Revenant ), a poll has been put up. I'd appericiate knowing what to put where and where to put what.

For those wanting to go the steam route, look for my ID on my profile.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Stickman, The Legend

In Poll question 6, I don't use ANY of the other website choices you listed and I hope it's not a requirement to play this RP!

(Stupid character limit needing more characters)

@WiiGuy2014 It's just if you want to have more fun than just here on the MLP Forums. It's not a requirement. Also, all but Terraria and Starbound are free to play!

• Brohoof 1

@Stickman, The Legend

I want to add to Will Guide's backstory that when he first came to Equestria and got his Cutie Mark, it involved protecting Equestria from Disney Villains led by Maleficent. After defeating and sending the Disney villains back to where they came from, Will was allow to come and go between Equestria and the Real World.

Whenever he's in Equestria, he's made a job out of telling the Disney stories through a 1-pony stage show. By mimicking the Disney Heroes and Villains through magical illusions, he's entertain the ponies in Ponyville, the Crystal Empire, and Canterlot.

Basically, his skills work best when it involves Disney!

@Stickman, The Legend

I want to add to Will Guide's backstory that when he first came to Equestria and got his Cutie Mark, it involved protecting Equestria from Disney Villains led by Maleficent. After defeating and sending the Disney villains back to where they came from, Will was allow to come and go between Equestria and the Real World.

Whenever he's in Equestria, he's made a job out of telling the Disney stories through a 1-pony stage show. By mimicking the Disney Heroes and Villains through magical illusions, he's entertain the ponies in Ponyville, the Crystal Empire, and Canterlot.

Basically, his skills work best when it involves Disney!

Perfect

(edited)
3 hours ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Yes, he will already have his cutie mark.

Hmm. Never thought about it like that!

Also, since the reply thing is glitched, this one's a message to everyone who's signed up thus far ( @Kronos the Revenant ), a poll has been put up. I'd appericiate knowing what to put where and where to put what.

For those wanting to go the steam route, look for my ID on my profile.

There. I replied to the poll. Now, to wait until the RP officially begins. Also, in terms of equipment that Kronos would have would include his cybernetic limbs that can transform into weapons, a cybernetic battle scanner where his left eye should be, and some blood magic powers. In addition, something you guys should be aware of is that Kronos has Dissociative Identity Disorder. He has three other entities in his psyche. One of them is a paragon of justice that would spare any foe, no matter their previous transgressions. His second entity is a power hungry dominion of war who would crush anyone who stands in his way. His final entity is his most psychotic and frightening of all; he would not hesitate to get into a fight and keeps fighting even if you manage to crush every bone in his body, he'll flail towards his opponent with astonishing efficiency, then recover whatever damage he may have sustained in the fight by devouring his opponent. If you need to know, his "good side" is named Gabriel, his "dominion side" is called Kaiser, and his "psychotic side" is known as Krux. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

It'll begin in a while (Probably in about 3 weeks or so. I gotta figure out the plot.)

Cool! Can't wait! However it appears that 2 of the votes tied do you have a plan for that? (You probably do just curious)

18 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Cool! Can't wait! However it appears that 2 of the votes tied do you have a plan for that? (You probably do just curious)

I do indeed! (Adding some extra characters to count it as a reply until this gets moved into the planning section)

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

There. I replied to the poll. Now, to wait until the RP officially begins. Also, in terms of equipment that Kronos would have would include his cybernetic limbs that can transform into weapons, a cybernetic battle scanner where his left eye should be, and some blood magic powers. In addition, something you guys should be aware of is that Kronos has Dissociative Identity Disorder. He has three other entities in his psyche. One of them is a paragon of justice that would spare any foe, no matter their previous transgressions. His second entity is a power hungry dominion of war who would crush anyone who stands in his way. His final entity is his most psychotic and frightening of all; he would not hesitate to get into a fight and keeps fighting even if you manage to crush every bone in his body, he'll flail towards his opponent with astonishing efficiency, then recover whatever damage he may have sustained in the fight by devouring his opponent. If you need to know, his "good side" is named Gabriel, his "dominion side" is called Kaiser, and his "psychotic side" is known as Krux. 

Hmmm... I wouldn't call Will Guide and his Changeling side the same as your character's D.I.D. Nevertheless, as an Unicorn with a kind Changeling recovering inside,  Will might be able to talk and help Kronos.

@Stickman, The Legend @Maple Bat @Kronos the Revenant

Okay, I added all characters pages related to this RP to my Content Followed list for easy access. 

The List of characters playing should be edited into the first post of this very OOC Planning thread, so all participants can quickly see the characters pages.

53 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Jeez, that's a full-blown backstory! I like it!

• Brohoof 1