Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Stickman's Amazing Adventures Open RP sign-ups!

Stickman, The Legend

The Roleplay itself  

7 users have voted

1. 1. Okay, so, First of all, the setting. Where would you like this to be set at in my world for the start?

• U.S.F. Base
    • Futureopolis
    • Stellar Observatory
    • Ancient Toy Land
    • Dead Done Dunes
    • Mysterious Mansion
  2. 2. Next. Which villain would you like in this roleplay?

• Nega Stickbot Alpha
    • Herbert P. Bear
    • Daybreak (Y'know, Celestia's evil counterpart from A Royal Problem?)
    • Queen Chrysalis
    • The Darkitect
  3. 3. Next. If there were to be action, what weapons would you like me (Yes, me.) to use? (You may choose more than one.) (Only putting up the ones I mostly use.)

• Imagination Blade
    • Clay Busters
    • Scissor Claws
    • Flip Cards
    • Glue Shooter
    • Iron Whip
  4. 4. Last. If this were to have an ending, which would you like?

• Happy Endings all the way!
    • The action-packed ending!
  5. 5. Would you like to see more roleplays from me in the future after this is over?

• Yes! These roleplays you do are amazing.
    • If you could improve, yeah.
    • Take your roleplays somewhere else!
  6. 6. Other than the MLP Fourms, which game would you like to RP the official roleplay on? (Only games I frequently play are on here.) (You may choose only 2, since I cannot keep track of more than two games at a time.)

• Runescape
    • Star Trek Online
    • World of Warcraft
    • Starbound (Steam ID of me will be provided to you.)
    • Team Fortress 2 (I will provide the address!)
    • Terraria

(edited)

@Stickman, The Legend @Maple Bat @Kronos the Revenant

Let me sum up the characters so far; we have:

Male King Alicorn,

A Disney Expert Unicorn and his inner Changeling,

Siblings Vampire Fruit Bat Pony and Dragonequus,

and a Cyborg with D.I.D.

I think we got a pretty interesting cast.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Mentioning the participants

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Male Alicorn,

and a Cyborg with D.I.D.

2 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Yeah, don't forget my sister and the USF Cast.

This is shaping up to be quite the adventure already. And there'll probably be more people who want to join as well.

PS. That's why I love this community everyone's so creative and polite.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
19 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Male Alicorn,

and a Cyborg with D.I.D.

This is the most colorful cast of characters I've seen in an RP. And, frankly, this has been the most friendly RP group I've been in thus far. Granted, my first RP experience was a Fallout: Equestria RP with seasoned veterans that got sick and tired of my nonsense very quickly and my second RP experience got overtaken by a new DM due to lack of activity from the original DM who I swear had a crush on me for a while but then he told me he was just having some fun with my sexuality. Anyways, what was I saying? Oh yeah, fun cast, everyone here. A cyborg, a changeling, a draconequs, a male alicorn and a bat pony. Oh boy, this is gonna be fun. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Kronos the Revenant said:

This is the most colorful cast of characters I've seen in an RP. And, grankly, this has been the most friendly RP group I've been in thus far. Granted, my first RP experience was with seasoned veterans that got sicn and tired of my nonsense very quickly and my second RP experience got overtaken by a new DM due to lack of activity from the original DM who I swear had a crush on me for a while but then he told me he was just having some fun with my sexuality. Anyways, what was I saying? Oh yeah, fun cast, everyone here. A cyborg, a changeling, a draconequs, a male alicorn and a bat pony. Oh boy, this is gonna be fun. 

Yeah, don't forget about my bird sister and the other cast ;)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Yeah, don't forget about my bird sister and the other cast ;)

Do you have a character page for the bird sister and other cast? Just curious.

(Stupid character limit.........................)

Two more things to add to Will Guide's info: 1) After Twilight's Friendship Castle appeared, Will decided to rent out one of the many rooms in the castle to rest his Unicorn body whenever he soul jumps back home and 2) Changeling Will Guide needs Will to be in his unicorn body to even have subconscious thoughts.

We'll discuss more how C. Will's role can play out later. But for now, we wait.

@Maple Bat

So, character Maple Bat hates Changelings because they steal love, huh? Well, don't worry about Changeling Will Guide; he would want to share the love instead of stealing it and oppose Queen Chrysalis to protect his friends!

9 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Two more things to add to Will Guide's info: 1) After Twilight's Friendship Castle appeared, Will decided to rent out one of the many rooms in the castle to rest his Unicorn body whenever he soul jumps back home and 2) Changeling Will Guide needs Will to be in his unicorn body to even have subconscious thoughts.

We'll discuss more how C. Will's role can play out later. But for now, we wait.

@Maple Bat

So, character Maple Bat hates Changelings because they steal love, huh? Well, don't worry about Changeling Will Guide; he would want to share the love instead of stealing it and oppose Queen Chrysalis to protect his friends!

Interesting.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Male Alicorn,

and a Cyborg with D.I.D.

@Stickman, The Legend

Also do you think Will Guide should have already met the above cast (save the changeling inside him) before this RP's start, or can I have him first meet the cast in my first few posts of the RP?

(edited)
3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Stickman, The Legend

Also do you think Will Guide should have already met the above cast (save the changeling inside him) before this RP's start, or can I have him first meet the cast in my first few posts of the RP?

The former. Also, this will be moved to the OOC Planning section soon, so we don't have to worry about the 200 character limit once that's done.

Edited by Stickman, The Legend
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

The former.

So I am guessing Will Guide already personally knows Stickman, The King of Joy; Maple Bat, Captian of the Nightguard; Kronos, Bodyguard of Twilight Sparkle; and Woody, A unemployed singer, right?

Also as much as I know most people don't like Male Alicorn OC's, Stickman's story intrigues me a lot!

Edited by WiiGuy2014

(edited)
7 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

So I am guessing Will Guide already personally knows Stickman, The King of Joy; Maple Bat, Captian of the Nightguard; Kronos, Bodyguard of Twilight Sparkle; and Woody, A unemployed singer, right?

Yes indeed. Also, I will be gone to a dentist appointment today, so while i'm there, I will be thinking up the plot to our official roleplay. Once I get back, I will let you all know what the plot will be according to the votes @Maple Bat, @WiiGuy2014, and @Kronos.

One more thing. Since we are going the steam route, you must have a Steam account for the off-MLP Forums RP, if you so wish to join me in the off-MLP Forums RP of this! Those who don't have a steam account, it's fine, we can still do the MLP Forums RP here, but you'll be missing out on a ton of fun!

Also, since we are going the TF2 and Starbound route, the TF2 route will be a bit hard, but I can work with the Starbound route. The server for the TF2 route will be my personal favorite: PoniPoni Sandbox! Search it up on TF2. As for Starbound, the RP will take place in my own server, to which I will invite you all to, but you must be Steam friends with me for both to work!

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Yes indeed. Also, I will be gone to a dentist appointment today, so while i'm there, I will be thinking up the plot to our official roleplay. Once I get back, I will let you all know what the plot will be according to the votes @Maple Bat, @WiiGuy2014, and @Kronos.

One more thing. Since we are going the steam route, you must have a Steam account for the off-MLP Forums RP, if you so wish to join me in the off-MLP Forums RP of this! Those who don't have a steam account, it's fine, we can still do the MLP Forums RP here, but you'll be missing out on a ton of fun!

We've already connected with each other on Steam about a week ago, right?

(edited)
1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

We've already connected with each other on Steam about a week ago, right?

Yes, we did. @WiiGuy2014 (Adding extra characters to satisfy the limit yada bada yezeta deuuu)

This is going to get a bit complicated, as it's a tie for the starter location for our official roleplay, tied between the Mysterious Mansion, and my force's base. This is gunna get complicated... (I am aware I said that twice.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If you guys need it, here's my steam name: |ZeronN| Kronos, the Revenant, look for the Brutalight Sparcake profile picture which i really need to update with my OC. 

Also, the minimum character count is a load of crap. It said 20 characters minimum and for some reason this initial reply wasn't at least 20 characters for some reason. 

There we go, i updated my steam profile picture to have my OC, Kronos the Bodyguard Revenant as my profile picture. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

If you guys need it, here's my steam name: |ZeronN| Kronos, the Revenant, look for the Brutalight Sparcake profile picture which i really need to update with my OC. 

Also, the minimum character count is a load of crap. It said 20 characters minimum and for some reason this initial reply wasn't at least 20 characters for some reason. 

There we go, i updated my steam profile picture to have my OC, Kronos the Bodyguard Revenant as my profile picture. 

For mine I recently updated it with the same name as my name on here with the same picture ironically enough

Also The reason for the charcter thing is this post is in the wrong section of the forums It's in the Roleplay section but should be in the planning section since it's that section the minimum is actually 200 I think

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

For mine I recently updated it with the same name as my name on here with the same picture ironically enough

Also The reason for the charcter thing is this post is in the wrong section of the forums It's in the Roleplay section but should be in the planning section since it's that section the minimum is actually 200 I think

2 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Thank you, and I heard from the staff that the requirement when posts are in the Everfree Roleplay section, the limit goes up from 20 to 200 characters. They're working on making sure this gets moved to it's rightful place.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
14 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Maple Bat @Kronos the Revenant

I sent you both a Friend Request on Steam, so we'll be in touch! I use my phone most of the time, but I'll need to be at my laptop to use Steam. (Character limit...............)

Having the staff work on getting this to it's rightful place, hold tight. By the way, to all those who are wanting to join, I WILL accept anyone at any time, even during the official RP. Just provide your backstory, and you'll be set! Also, if you are wanting to join the off-mlp forums RP (On TF2 and Starbound), you must friend me on Steam so I can invite you to the servers we will be RPing on. (Watch out for tryharders on the TF2 server we'll be going on!)

• Brohoof 1

Hey @Stickman, The Legend,

This thread is meant to be an Out of Character (OOC) post and belongs in the OOC section of Roleplay World. I will move this thread for you.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't be afraid to message me

Thanks!

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Derplight Sperkle said:

Hey @Stickman, The Legend,

This thread is meant to be an Out of Character (OOC) post and belongs in the OOC section of Roleplay World. I will move this thread for you.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't be afraid to message me

Thanks!

Finally! I've been waiting for someone to do this. I will work on the tags from there. Thank you very much!

Aaalrighty then! Now that we're in proper order, let me lay down the rules for this RP once we get started here in a while.

1. If you are wanting to join the Off-MLP Forums RP, you must friend me on steam (WiiGuy already did so, don't worry!)

2. Try to stick to the plot if you can.

3. Whatever the director (Me) says, goes.

4. Be on the look out for more updating on this after the official RP is over, there will be more!

5. PLEASE do not make this NSFW! I want this to be enjoyable for everyone.

6. You may have more than one OC if you wish, and you may switch between either at any given time (Though for TF2, I suggest waiting a bit before changing your class if your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, so on's OC calls for it.)

7. Have fun!

8. FOR NEW MEMBERS JOINING US: You may join at any given time, provided you friend me on steam (If you want to do the off-MLP forums RPs), and your backstory.

9. The official RP will be going on 24/7 until I say it ends, so don't worry about being early or late! Just continue where any of us left off.

10. If you do not know what my characters are, my wiki will be your best bet for finding out what my characters are, or if you're too lazy to go to my profile, This will be your link.

If you have any questions at all about when the official RP is going to be, where we're starting, who's in the cast, etc. Feel free to ask me via messager!

This will be the best RP ever, I just know it! Let's make it fun, and let's make it worthwhile! For the USF!

• Brohoof 4

• The title was changed to Stickman's Amazing Adventures Open RP sign-ups!

@Stickman, The Legend

This RP will still be primarily done on MLP Forums, correct? Because I don't quite see how the chat window on Steam is supposed to show everyone's parts on one log instead of multiple tabs when we do the RP???

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Stickman, The Legend

This RP will still be primarily done on MLP Forums, correct? Because I don't quite see how the chat window on Steam is supposed to show everyone's parts on one log instead of multiple tabs when we do the RP???

Okay, apparently, I wasn't really clear. Yes, it will take place primarily on the MLP Forums, but the off-MLP Forum RP will take place in the games.

@Stickman, The Legend

On a minor note, you think Will Guide in-story would be writing the memoirs of this adventure once it comes to an end? Like he's been mentally keeping a journal of his side of the story, then when everyone groups up, he transcribes our heroes' shared journey?