Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Stickman!

Stickman, The Legend

Sure, I'll ask some questions. My own "Ask a Pony" topic is empty too! Perhaps you can ask me some questions about my own OC, Will Guide, as well.

What are you a Legend for?

What are your origins?

What are your goals?

I will probably.

I'm a legend of the Cartoon Universe, what else?

I was once a Blue Macaw, but i'll save the rest of my backstory for my OC page, as it tells the rest.

My goal? To keep the Cartoon Universe protected at all costs.

C'mon, everypony, keep asking me questions!

• Brohoof 1

Does the Cartoon Universe includes the Disney world? Because my OC, Will Guide, has a responsibility to make sure the Disney Villains don't return to Equestria after they nearly conquered it once.

Perhaps Will Guide can become a member of your United Stickman Force if it means protecting the Disney world so that their stories will continue to be told?

You said you have a United Stickman Force of characters protecting the Cartoon Universe. Who are its major members and which worlds do they represent/hail from?

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

You said you have a United Stickman Force of characters protecting the Cartoon Universe. Who are its major members and which worlds do they represent/hail from?

I was waiting for someone to ask that. The major members (Or, directors) are Jewel from Rio, and Skye from PAW Patrol. Gary the Gadget Guy from Club Penguin handles our technology, The Mane 6/Elements of Insanity/Equinox 6 handle incoming mission orders, so on and so forth.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

And this post goes right back to where it was: Ghost town.

How about this question: How do you become a member of USF?

How about this question: How do you become a member of USF?

You gotta prove yourself worthy by doing something heroic-like. And things like saving puppies and rescuing kittens from atop a high tree do not count.

• Brohoof 1

You gotta prove yourself worthy by doing something heroic-like. And things like saving puppies and rescuing kittens from atop a high tree do not count.

Can you give me some examples of how the other members did so?

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Can you give me some examples of how the other members did so?

Skye saved many people when she was in her world (Adventure Bay), Gary helped save the island (Club Penguin), Patch helped save his brothers and sisters, so on and so forth.

• Brohoof 1

Skye saved many people when she was in her world (Adventure Bay), Gary helped save the island (Club Penguin), Patch helped save his brothers and sisters, so on and so forth.

I see. Well, Will Guide did once stop Disney Villains from taking over Equestria by joining his Disney magic with the power of the Mane 6's Elements of Harmony. As a result, he got his Cutie Mark to appear, a way back to his Real World, and (mostly) his memories back.

I'd understand if it's not enough to be a member of the USF.

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I see. Well, Will Guide did once stop Disney Villains from taking over Equestria by joining his Disney magic with the power of the Mane 6's Elements of Harmony. As a result, he got his Cutie Mark to appear, a way back to his Real World, and (mostly) his memories back.

I'd understand if it's not enough to be a member of the USF.

Not enough? Not enough? PFFT! That's more than enough! I don't know if I can format all of this into your character page (Provided I know how to do one, it's been a while.), but I will see what I can do.

Also, i'm sorry if it looks like i'm pushing for people to question me, I'm just surprised not many people asked questions right away, @WiiGuy2014

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Not enough? Not enough? PFFT! That's more than enough! I don't know if I can format all of this into your character page (Provided I know how to do one, it's been a while.), but I will see what I can do.

Also, i'm sorry if it looks like i'm pushing for people to question me, I'm just surprised not many people asked questions right away, @WiiGuy2014

That's okay. I'm right now adding a backstory paragraph for Will Guide within your RPs. Give me a few minutes.

Don't worry about the questions. I love hearing about your world. 

My next question comes from a quote: "This is it, we're going to go and explore the new universe that I created. And it's going to be epic." -Stickman in the last episode of Stickman's New Adventures: A Universe Created." You mentioned creating an universe to explore. How did you managed to create this universe? What is this universe full of?

Edited by WiiGuy2014

That's okay. I'm right now adding a backstory paragraph for Will Guide within your RPs. Give me a few minutes.

Don't worry about the questions. I love hearing about your world. 

My next question comes from a quote: "This is it, we're going to go and explore the new universe that I created. And it's going to be epic." -Stickman in the last episode of Stickman's New Adventures: A Universe Created." You mentioned creating an universe to explore. How did that happen? What is full of?

Another good question! That was said by me during A Universe Created, the end of Stickman's New Adventures, and the beginning of Stickman's Amazing Adventures. I did indeed create a universe during A Universe Created, and it's full of many many planets for the USF to explore and discover, with my world being at the center of it all (No ego included.) We still have more to explore in my universe, and it's going to be one heck of a trip!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 5/24/2017 at 1:51 PM, Stickman, The Legend said:

Another good question! That was said by me during A Universe Created, the end of Stickman's New Adventures, and the beginning of Stickman's Amazing Adventures. I did indeed create a universe during A Universe Created, and it's full of many many planets for the USF to explore and discover, with my world being at the center of it all (No ego included.) We still have more to explore in my universe, and it's going to be one heck of a trip!

Yes, but my question was "Exactly HOW was this universe created?" Was it a reward for your heroics? Did it appear from its own Big Bang? Did it appear because you wrote it in a magic book? I'll accept if you don't have a clear answer.

When you're in USF, what are the rules you must never break?

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Ask a new question

3 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Yes, but my question was "Exactly HOW was this universe created?" Was it a reward for your heroics? Did it appear from its own Big Bang? Did it appear because you wrote it in a magic book? I'll accept if you don't have a clear answer.

When you're in USF, what are the rules you must never break?

It was a reward for my heroics.

Rule #1. Never kill innocent people.

Rule #2. Whatever the 3 directors say, goes.

Rule #3. Never touch the Imagination Blade without permission (I'll know if you did...)

Those are some of the rules, but there's more.

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Stickman, The Legend

So do you change form when you cross worlds? If so, can you give me some examples of forms you take in the worlds?

You know, if you have any questions for Will Guide (and his little Changeling half too), I have my own Ask a Pony page too!

Certain worlds, yes. For example, Equestria, and Club Penguin.

• Brohoof 1

As the King of Joy, what are your duties in Equestria?

How do you balance between protecting all the Cartoon Worlds as the leader of USF vs. your personal life off-duty?