Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Stickman!

Stickman, The Legend

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

As the King of Joy, what are your duties in Equestria?

How do you balance between protecting all the Cartoon Worlds as the leader of USF vs. your personal life off-duty?

Interesting questions. Well, as the king of joy, it is my job to make sure there is happiness all around equestria, much like how Celestia and Luna do their jobs.

Easy! When there's no trouble happening, I sit down with my sister and my fan, and we play Smash Bros together.

4 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Interesting questions. Well, as the king of joy, it is my job to make sure there is happiness all around equestria, much like how Celestia and Luna do their jobs.

Easy! When there's no trouble happening, I sit down with my sister and my fan, and we play Smash Bros together.

Personally for me, time moves differently between my Real World and my experiences in Equestria. Usually on Saturday night when an episode first airs, I would soul jump to my unicorn body to live out the episode alongside our heroes (not all of them, though. just the ones where I can contribute to something!) Even if the whole episode takes several days in Equestria, I'd find myself walking up on the Sunday morning without missing my real life!

Personally for me, time moves differently between my Real World and my experiences in Equestria. Usually on Saturday night when an episode first airs, I would soul jump to my unicorn body to live out the episode alongside our heroes (not all of them, though. just the ones where I can contribute to something!) Even if the whole episode takes several days in Equestria, I'd find myself walking up on the Sunday morning without missing my real life!

Makes sense :P

First of all, what's your opinion of Fluttershy's brother, Zephyr Breeze. 'Cause I got an example of my how my soul-jumping works using his Episode.

1 minute ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Ehh, nice reveal of Fluttershy's brother, I guess.

Sounds like you have no big opinion of him, huh?

(edited)

@Stickman, The Legend

Anyway, when it came to that Flutter Brutter episode that originally aired in June 2016 , here's how my soul jumps happened:

With it being Saturday night, June 4th, 2016 in the Real World, I woke up in the middle of the day in my rented room in the Friendship Castle just after Fluttershy and Zephyr have left after the window-washing job Zephyr was supposed to do! After assisting Twilight with a delivery from a certain cameo pony that looks like a famous Nintendo character ;), she allowed me to go help Fluttershy with her cottage clean-up.

Being in the other room when Zephyr's frustration led to him leaving the college to live in the forest, I didn't get a chance to met him yet. Not until I went with Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash to find Zephyr at his lowest point in the forest.

In the middle of a dialog with the ponies, Zephyr was sounding a lot like what I was going through in the real world: I was frustrated with an essay I was doing for school just as he was frustrated with his goals. My words were Zephyr's words and the other ponies were the same things my parents tell me. So I finally got a chance to talk to him and say that he's not alone in being scared of failing to the point of not trying. As the ponies return home and sing that song encouraging Zephyr to finish his project and restore his confidence, I return to my world on Sunday morning, June 5th, 2016

I went back to my essay assignment as my parents came to encourage me as well. No singing, but what they said sounded a lot like what the ponies sang. I ended up finishing the assignment with confidence. Not the best written essay, but enough to move closer to passing graduation requirements on my Degree Progress Report. Throughout the next school semester(September to early December 2016), I hummed that song to remind me that if Zephyr can do it, then so can I!

Then on December 9th, 2016, Finals grades came with B's and C's and an letter with the best news that made it all worth it: I've passed the Graduation Requirements and officially got my Bachelor degree in English. I was so happy (as were my parents) that the next time, I soul jumped to Equestria, I arrived at the time of the final scene when Zephyr graduated from Mane Therapy Training an unknown amount of time after the song number to personally share the news that I too have graduated and thank Zephyr Breeze for being such a relatable pony to show me that even with fear of failing, I can still do things that are worthwhile!

Did you follow all that?

Edited by WiiGuy2014

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Stickman, The Legend

Anyway, when it came to that Flutter Brutter episode that originally aired in June 2016 , here's how my soul jumps happened:

With it being Saturday night, June 4th, 2016 in the Real World, I woke up in the middle of the day in my rented room in the Friendship Castle just after Fluttershy and Zephyr have left after the window-washing job Zephyr was supposed to do! After assisting Twilight with a delivery from a certain cameo pony that looks like a famous Nintendo character ;), she allowed me to go help Fluttershy with her cottage clean-up.

Being in the other room when Zephyr's frustration led to him leaving the college to live in the forest, I didn't get a chance to met him yet. Not until I went with Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash to find Zephyr at his lowest point in the forest.

In the middle of a dialog with the ponies, Zephyr was sounding a lot like what I was going through in the real world: I was frustrated with an essay I was doing for school just as he was frustrated with his goals. My words were Zephyr's words and the other ponies were the same things my parents tell me. So I finally got a chance to talk to him and say that he's not alone in being scared of failing to the point of not trying. As the ponies return home and sing that song encouraging Zephyr to finish his project and restore his confidence, I return to my world on Sunday morning, June 5th, 2016

I went back to my essay assignment as my parents came to encourage me as well. No singing, but what they said sounded a lot like what the ponies sang. I ended up finishing the assignment with confidence. Not the best written essay, but enough to move closer to passing graduation requirements on my Degree Progress Report. Throughout the next school semester(September to early December 2016), I hummed that song to remind me that if Zephyr can do it, then so can I!

Then on December 9th, 2016, Finals grades came with B's and C's and an letter with the best news that made it all worth it: I've passed the Graduation Requirements and officially got my Bachelor degree in English. I was so happy (as were my parents) that the next time, I soul jumped to Equestria, I arrived at the time of the final scene when Zephyr graduated from Mane Therapy Training an unknown amount of time after the song number to personally share the news that I too have graduated and thank Zephyr Breeze for being such a relatable pony to show me that even with fear of failing, I can still do things that are worthwhile!

Did you follow all that?

I... don't know what to say! That's just amazing!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Stickman, The Legend said:

I... don't know what to say! That's just amazing!

Flutter Brutter as well as other episode being some of the most relatable episodes to me is the reason why I love this show! Here are my top 5 most relatable episodes:

1. Testing Testing 1,2,3 (Finding a study method that works for me)

2. Flutter Brutter (fear of failing that I sometimes don't even try)

3. Lesson Zero (Fear of being tardy with an assignment minus the Twilight's "Make a Friendship Problem" moment)

4. Bloom and Gloom (Several of Applebloom's fearful questions at episode's start. Especially, "Do I have to move out after? Where will I live?" My parents said they'll let me stay as long as I'm helping around the house!)

5. Winter Wrap-up (Twilight wanting to help and feeling like a mess-up when she makes things worse.)

Flutter Brutter as well as other episode being some of the most relatable episodes to me is the reason why I love this show! Here are my top 5 most relatable episodes:

1. Testing Testing 1,2,3 (Finding a study method that works for me)

2. Flutter Brutter (fear of failing that I sometimes don't even try)

3. Lesson Zero (Fear of being tardy with an assignment minus the Twilight's "Make a Friendship Problem" moment)

4. Bloom and Gloom (Several of Applebloom's fearful questions at episode's start. Especially, "Do I have to move out after? Where will I live?" My parents said they'll let me stay as long as I'm helping around the house!)

5. Winter Wrap-up (Twilight wanting to help and feeling like a mess-up when she makes things worse.)

I'm speechless! This is truly something to behold!

• Brohoof 1

I'm speechless! This is truly something to behold!

I know, but back to the topic of asking you questions about you and your force.

Who's your 2nd-in Command?

How long have you been in Equestria in relation to the show? I.E: Did you first arrived in Equestria after Season 1? 2? 3? 4?

18 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

My 2nd in command is my sister.

2nd season.

Sometime after Season 2? You arrived about a full season before me. That backstory I explained on my Character Page happened right in between Equestria Girls 1 and Season 4 Premiere while the Elements of Harmony were still being used before they'd be returned to the Tree of Harmony.

I personally made my return to Equestria known to the ponies who know the real me no later than Flight to the Finish. (May have been watching them in person in the few episodes between PTS and F2TF.)

1 minute ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Don't think I do, dude.

What a shame. Also I'm a little sad being the only one actively asking you questions. So far, only one other person asked you a question is this guy:

6 hours ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

I have a good one!

Is the cake a lie :O?

Although, like I said before, I enjoy learning about you!

What a shame. Also I'm a little sad being the only one actively asking you questions. So far, only one other person asked you a question is this guy:

Although, like I said before, I enjoy learning about you!

Yeah, I know. I wish more and more ponies could ask me questions.

Interestingly enough, this post has many views, but i'm guessing the views are coming from you and me.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I know. I wish more and more ponies could ask me questions.

At least, you're doing a little better than me, 'cause my Ask a Pony Page is Still Empty as a Ghost Town. Can't think of any more questions for you right now.

At least, you're doing a little better than me, 'cause my Ask a Pony Page is Still Empty as a Ghost Town. Can't think of any more questions for you right now.

Even if you and I try to keep this Ask me! post alive, it's still a ghost town.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Even if you and I try to keep this Ask me! post alive, it's still a ghost town.

Compared to me, your "ghost town" is thriving! LOL

Compared to me, your "ghost town" is thriving! LOL

Just barely. Only 2 ponies (including you) asked me a question, with you asking me the most.

Guess i'm not well known, that's all. Idk.

And just like that, we're off into Ghost town again.